Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jersey721

Clues?

212 posts in this topic

In episode 1, what caught my eye, but went by too fast, was the name of the boat they rode to the island. It was called the "Jose L-something".

Anyone have any other possible clue sightings?

I think the clues will accumulate so this is a good thread for them!

This was from an interesting article at tvguide.

After a four-year absence, The Mole returns to ABC Monday night (10 pm/ET) where contestants complete a grueling series of physical and mental missions. This is ultimate teamwork: the missions have to be completed together in order to build up cash amounts that are eventually won by the winner.

But beware the Mole

Okay there was also a clue screen that said "FIND THE MOM" - didn't someone say they would use their mom skills and they could tell who was lying by looking in their eyes?

And last I will bring you this - It was not mine I saw it somewhere else but I thought it was interesting. When they sat down for dinner, the host said something about treating it like it was their "last supper". I (they) googled the last supper painting and Judas (the betrayer) was located three people from the left of Jesus. The person that was third from the left of the host (who sat in the middle) was Alex.

Oh my goodness I LOVE THIS GAME ALREADY!!!

Thanks Snancy it helps, I forgot about all the clues. Glad to see someone else likes the MOle as much as I do.

Entertainment Weekly is giving clues but I can't find the one I am looking for now! It is green of course and at the bottom is a hand print and in the handprint it says "I Lie with my Eyes". I will keep searching!

One of the biggest clues of the night....when they were jumping off the waterfall Victoria's helmet was the ONLY one with a green thumb print on top of it....

The one who said she would use her mom skills was the one who got eliminated, so I don't think that was a clue. I DID notice the number 11 journal when they were passing them out. I didn't notice any other numbers. I have it recorded at home, so I might have to rewatch that part. I love this thread, BTW.

i too am jumping on the victoria bandwagon. that wasn't just a coincidence

oh, can i just say that nicole is a HUGE BABY?

oh, can i just say that nicole is a HUGE BABY?

You mean Dr. Whiner? I hate her already. Hope she's not the mole. I'd hate for her to stick around until the end.

Didn't anyone catch the name on the boat?

no, what was it?

and i hope she's not the mole either!! that would TOTALLY ruin the show for me!

I don't know, that's why I asked. All I caught was "Jose. . ." and a second name that began with an "L". Could be nothing, but I like to keep track of these things.

i'll see if i can scout it out for you

EDIT: the name was Jose Luis and i'm told the numbers 810 were on it as well

At ABC message boards someone threw out the theory that the 810 is biblical. LOL I have no idea but they were reading Mark chapter 8 verse 10 and it says "Then right away he got into a boat with his followers and went to the area of Dalmanutha."

Google Dalmanutha on wikipedia, and it is described as an unknown destination sometimes described to be around the area of Magdala. The FIRST MOLE EVER'S Name? Magda.

::::::::::claps and jumps up and down at the fun of this game!::::::::::::::::::::

You guys are crazy. lol How do y'all notice all these clues? I'm just taking notice on sabotages, who does what, etc. If it's Victoria, you guys are amazing.

I thought the first mole was Katherine. Where are you getting Magda?

the mole in the USA version was Katherine. The very first mole ever was a woman named Magda in 1999. (see ya gotta work these clues to make them seem real! LOLOL )

If it's Victoria, you guys are amazing

to go on the record, i was the first to say it was Vicotira.. i voted for her on the poll, and i was the only vote at first..

It just seems too obvious that Victoria being the only one with the green thumb print on her helmet would be a clue to her being the mole...makes me think it's def not her now.

One thing I did notice was that Mark was writing in journal #10.... journal #11 was the one shown by John when he was handing them out. If the boat name has anything to do with biblical Mark 8:10...that could mean something with Mark having journal #10....and showing journal #11 might not mean anything at all.

Who knows right now....maybe it's Mark?

Wow! I've always have had trouble finding the clues! I'm gonna have fun watching this year and coming here to check out what everyone thinks is a clue. Thanks guys!

I'm so glad The Mole is back!

:pixiedust:

My suspecions are victoria and mark.. although i slow-motioned the previews of the mole, and in the back ground very small it hadall the contests bio pop up some point or another.. and when it was talking about the mole, one popped up about "Chicago"..

Do you think the LVN is a clue for who is leaving you know kind of a shortend leaving but kind of

leeevin?

i dont like Dr Whiner either.

i love how she had to finally sleep outside.

also what is with that guy who really looks athletic but cant run? The big guy was running circles around him.

AND why did they waste all that time hauling crap that never whould have fit the Robin Caruso time period. I mean electric fans and hair dryers?!?!??