Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Clues?

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,101 posts
In episode 1, what caught my eye, but went by too fast, was the name of the boat they rode to the island. It was called the "Jose L-something".

Anyone have any other possible clue sightings?

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,338 posts

I think the clues will accumulate so this is a good thread for them!

This was from an interesting article at tvguide.

After a four-year absence, The Mole returns to ABC Monday night (10 pm/ET) where contestants complete a grueling series of physical and mental missions. This is ultimate teamwork: the missions have to be completed together in order to build up cash amounts that are eventually won by the winner.

But beware the Mole a saboteur and one of the 12 contestants whose mission it is to prevent the group from winning the cash. All the while, the players try to figure out which one of them is the Mole through a series of quizzes.

At the end of each episode, the players are quizzed about the person they think is the mole (example: on the first night, where was the Mole assigned to sleep?) Score the lowest, and you face "execution." The player who survives all the executions over ten weeks wins the cash that has been accumulated by the group up to $500,000.

"This is like a mystery. A Whodunit," says executive producer Clay Newbill. "The list of clues players must find is like something out of a mystery novel."

Former Extra host Jon Kelley hosts this season's series of mysteries. Wanna know who's the Mole? Don't ask him. "I have no idea," he says. "And that's the way I like it. It allows me to play along. Sometimes I think I'm absolutely sure of who it is and then it blows up in my face."

After two seasons of Celebrity Mole in 2003 and 2004 (before the franchise took a four-year hiatus from TV), the series is back with civilian contestants. Newbill says advanced technology has allowed a more high-tech and entertaining presentation. "I like to call this 'Bionic Mole' bigger, stronger, faster."

Contestants this season are dropped off in Los Angeles, Chile (yes, you read that right) and among the missions is to scale a huge waterfall. Unlike Survivor, where contestants eat whatever they can find and sleep outside, players on The Mole have had the luxury of staying in high-class hotels. There will be less of that this season. Says Newbill: "While there is still some of that glamour of hotels and fine wine, the missions sometimes call for the contestants to be out all night in sub-freezing temperatures. Like traveling through the Andes. Or having to scale the Salto Del Laja Falls [on Monday's premiere]. It's not easy for them."

It takes a little more than just being smarter than the average bear to have a shot at winning. "In the past, we've had contestants who were doctors and lawyers," Newbill says. "Those are occupations that require a lot of book smarts. That won't necessarily help you on The Mole. You must be very perceptive and have a very good sense of strategy. You've got to have good gut instinct and be able to adapt to different situations."

Also, this year, the show has a very strong online presence allowing viewers to play along as if they were on the show. "People can take the same quiz online as the contestants on the show," says Kelley. "Plus, there will be three or four clues on the web site pointing them to the identity of the Mole."

Source: http://community.tvg...onday/800040623

So the clues I think MIGHT be clues are as follows:

from the ABC The Mole Website

I LIE WITH MY EYES

E_E_E_

I have several thoughts that this could be for ELEVEN and when they were passing out the journals it focused on Journal #11

Another thought is that if you list the letters between the E's "LVN" could they stand for the names Liz, Victoria and Nicole????

I probably way over think this stuff though!!!

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,338 posts
Okay there was also a clue screen that said "FIND THE MOM" - didn't someone say they would use their mom skills and they could tell who was lying by looking in their eyes?

And last I will bring you this - It was not mine I saw it somewhere else but I thought it was interesting. When they sat down for dinner, the host said something about treating it like it was their "last supper". I (they) googled the last supper painting and Judas (the betrayer) was located three people from the left of Jesus. The person that was third from the left of the host (who sat in the middle) was Alex.

Oh my goodness I LOVE THIS GAME ALREADY!!!

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,987 posts
Thanks Snancy it helps, I forgot about all the clues. Glad to see someone else likes the MOle as much as I do.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,101 posts
Where did you see the clue "I Lie With My Eyes"?

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,338 posts
Entertainment Weekly is giving clues but I can't find the one I am looking for now! It is green of course and at the bottom is a hand print and in the handprint it says "I Lie with my Eyes". I will keep searching!

ericeric

ericeric

• Pip
  • 1 posts
One of the biggest clues of the night....when they were jumping off the waterfall Victoria's helmet was the ONLY one with a green thumb print on top of it....

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,338 posts
I saw that too!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
The one who said she would use her mom skills was the one who got eliminated, so I don't think that was a clue. I DID notice the number 11 journal when they were passing them out. I didn't notice any other numbers. I have it recorded at home, so I might have to rewatch that part. I love this thread, BTW.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I saw that.. my vote was for vicotoria..

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i too am jumping on the victoria bandwagon. that wasn't just a coincidence

oh, can i just say that nicole is a HUGE BABY?

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,101 posts
oh, can i just say that nicole is a HUGE BABY?

You mean Dr. Whiner? I hate her already. Hope she's not the mole. I'd hate for her to stick around until the end.

Didn't anyone catch the name on the boat?

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
no, what was it?

and i hope she's not the mole either!! that would TOTALLY ruin the show for me!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,101 posts
I don't know, that's why I asked. All I caught was "Jose. . ." and a second name that began with an "L". Could be nothing, but I like to keep track of these things.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i'll see if i can scout it out for you

EDIT: the name was Jose Luis and i'm told the numbers 810 were on it as well

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,338 posts
At ABC message boards someone threw out the theory that the 810 is biblical. LOL I have no idea but they were reading Mark chapter 8 verse 10 and it says "Then right away he got into a boat with his followers and went to the area of Dalmanutha."

Google Dalmanutha on wikipedia, and it is described as an unknown destination sometimes described to be around the area of Magdala. The FIRST MOLE EVER'S Name? Magda.

::::::::::claps and jumps up and down at the fun of this game!::::::::::::::::::::

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
that confuses me..

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
You guys are crazy. lol How do y'all notice all these clues? I'm just taking notice on sabotages, who does what, etc. If it's Victoria, you guys are amazing.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,101 posts
I thought the first mole was Katherine. Where are you getting Magda?

snancypants

snancypants

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,338 posts
the mole in the USA version was Katherine. The very first mole ever was a woman named Magda in 1999. (see ya gotta work these clues to make them seem real! LOLOL )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users