Sign in to follow this  
jersey721

Clues?

Okay here goes...... So I dvr'ed all the episodes for my sister and she was over this weekend and we watched them. From the start I have thought Mark and Craig were going to be the Winner and the Mole but could not decide which was which (leaning more to Craig as the Mole) But as my sis and I watched we noticed a few things that lead us strongly to Nicole, Which by the way I still don't want to believe. Here is what we saw..

First (and what prompted us to go bad and check other things)...... The thumbprint that comes up at the end of each episode during the test. The word Mole goes across it and right below it there is a smiley face :animated_bouncy: . We noticed this alot, then on the last episode when they are doing their challanges Nicole is wearing a black and green shirt with a smiley face on it -(Happy) Camper-......coincidence or clue?

Second ........ In the doisee that Mark got, when he is straightening the paper to put them back in the breifcase, look at the top page before it slides down. It has Nicole's name (backwards). (the briefcase, am sure, held info on all the players (including themself) for the mole to study)

Third ......... The hotel in the back of them , also a sponser of the show, Intercontinental. IntErCONtinentaL

Nicole's name can be found with in the word.

Fourth ......... Some times in the green box that is on the bottom of the screen when the show comes back from commercial you will see (more frequently then other letters) the letters in Nicole's name.

Go ahead and shoot down our theories. Are we over analyzing?!?!?!

Very impressive observations Barbie. Thanks!

If any of the couch potatoes around here give you a hard time, just let me know. :cheshire:

A molicious argument.

Fuskie

Who notes there are just 2 hours until the Final Mole Poll closes and he hopes you will join him for the Final Mole Poll Chat...

I guessed it from week one! YEAH!

If you remember, at the beginning and the old opening credits.... It said it was Craig.

:party_smilie:

Those clues sucked. They never explained the website clues or the cell phone text clues. If this show comes on again, I'm not driving myself nuts with the clues anymore.

JERSEY721 ~ After the first Mole, I never knocked myself out trying to figure it out. I make a guess from what I saw at the first episode, and after that, I quit guessing. I like to come here and bounce off of people, but I still keep to what I guess at the first--unless that guessed person was eliminated earlier than the last 3.

I got my guess from the opening credits. As the announcer was talking about the show during the opening credits, and when he said who is the mole, they showed Craig. I noticed that the opening credits were changed later in the season, but at the first, that is where I got my clue and my guess.

King123 wrote:

I can't believe I didnt notice they never called on craig at elimination..

I didn't catch it either. I think that is a good clue because it is a pattern that spans the entire season. Some of the others were clues that were extremely obscure and not worth trying to find. I suppose they need a mix of clues, but I am not going to scan each episode one frame at a time and try to guess if some road sign is a clue or is just a road sign; a person could go nuts guessing and then second guessing themselves.