Sign in to follow this  
jersey721

Clues?

I'm going to watch the episode again to look for clues and get back with you guys.

Can you find the shows on abc.com? I missed the first 15 minutes of the second episode.

Okay, so I'm at the abc website, and about half way down the page, right above the four squares that says Bios, take the quiz, etc., there's a line that says

mselves so much that the mole rarely

I seemed like there was more writing above that, but when I refreshed the page to see if I could see it, all that was there afterwards was that line.

Is that a clue or what? Why else would it be there? Anyone else see this? It's on abc's homepage for the Mole.

lala...I don't think it is a clue...I think it's just background graphics, but ya can't ever be sure. I have a wide screen monitor...and there is more of the green background writing on the left side as well. It starts with wikipedia.org/w... and continues behind the link boxes and down the page left side. It seems to be an exerpt from wikipedia summarizing the game. When I went to wiki...I couldn't find the exact wording that is used on the graphics on their mole page.... so...idk. :)

questions for tonights episode!

Question 1: Is the Mole?

Male

Female

Question 2: During the

NEW CLUES!!!

THIS WEEKS CLUE FROM ABC IS

s666 - LIAr

The Mobile Text Clue is"

grapes

hmm...one of the missions is called fruit of the luge....maybe whoever has the grapes is the mole.

Thanks for the questions and extra clues... not that it's gonna help me! :outfitted_pirate:

Me either. I am terrible at guessing the Mole. But I love watching and trying anyway. Almost time!!!! :animated_bouncy:

Here is what is suspicious for me. Clay first asked what color are the grapes immediately when bobby said grapes but didn't ask about banana colors. Idk, something about Clay seems really odd to me.

Clay is almost too quiet. Shoot, two major suspects left tonight, with Ali taking the money and Bobby getting executed. I'm still suspicious of Craig, so he will probably leave next week LOL. I was thrown by Bobby leaving tonight because he had the GRAPE rub during the spa day.

The name of the restaurant last night was TELAR. I rearranged those letters and came up with the words "alert" "later". During the credits, I think the director (or someone, couldn't quite catch it) is named Craig something.

Also very suspicious that Craig, at the last minute, found the laundromat and brought back everyone's clothes. A nice way to look like the good guy. He's my new suspect.

I am completely shocked that Ali took the money...she was tied with Mark as being my no.1 mole suspect. No surprise that Bobby wasn't the mole...and I'm glad he's gone too. He was just a major distraction and whiner as far as I'm concerned.

I just don't know what to think right now...it could be any of them...they all exhibited molelike qualities this episode. ugh!

Crap, I just watched The Mole on tape and my primo suspect took the money and ran, now I have no flippin idea who The Mole Is!!! Paul is a pain, what a moron! Please let there be a God that ensures that he does not see any money and that Nicole outlasts him please!!!!

haha, no kidding.. i like nicole now.. plus this is my favorite show, its so suspensfull!

I am kinda of thinking one set of clues is pointed to the person that is about to be executed.

week one it was "MOM" and Marci (the mom) was executed

week two it was "HEART" and Liz (who was wearing the heart earrings) was executed

week three it was "GRAPE" and Bobby (who got the grape facial/massage) was executed

I love, love, love Paul. He has quickly become the one person I look forward to seeing on this show. I hope he is the mole. That would ensure he would be around until the end.

I have to say that I, like Bobby, thought Jon eating the apple had some significance. But I didn't associate it with "The Big Apple" (NYC) because Paul is from Yonkers NY.

I'm having trouble with the website clue: s666 - LIAr

I thought the 666 referred to letters that appear on the #6 button on a telephone - MNO. With the "s" that could spell "soon", but I can't figure out the significance of the upper and lower case letters in the second part. Any thoughts?

its victoria. craig is like the 1 guy nobody gets mad at when he screws up. cause hes the fat nice guy. she played it off last night like they both screwed up when it was mainly her

But the others didn't look at Clay and get mad last night when he talked after the finish line. I don't know. I think producers are trying to edit.

I'm still going with Craig as the Mole...that is, until next week anyway!

wasn't one of the first clues the letters VTX? Victoria from TeXas????? just sayin'