Sign in to follow this  
jersey721

Clues?

Moose...I went to ABC site to see if they still had week 1 quiz on line....all I found are the results to it (not the actual answers...just the online % of people that picked it as the answer.)

...anyway...you can go to http://abc.go.com/primetime/themole/index?pn=index and click on play the quiz then click on past quiz results to view the questions.

How about this for a little discussion???

In episode 1 The #11 journal is spotlighted. The 11th person in the introductions was Craig. There was a mobile clue of NIC @ IT translated to NICATIT. "TITANIC"? maybe??? On the boat to the scavenger game Craig is standing in front with his arms out like in the movie.

When I was looking into this I found this at another forum:

During the scavenger hunt game, the host mentioned that Robinson Crusoe was based on Alexander Selkirk. If you google that name you will find that his name at birth was Alexander Selcraig. Pretty big coincidence there.

Then in last nights episode it was Craig who suggested Bobby ride in the wheelbarrow. What better way for a mole to slow down his team and yet it all falls on Bobby's shoulders for being a whimp. I wondered why Craig would jump up and help with the launching of the pigs then decided he might not want them to focus on him not helping.

Also, remember when they went over the waterfall? how Craig was almost hanged by the harness and bungee rope? Well think about how you write the blank word in the game of Hangman. Could that be what E_E_E_ is referring to?

Oh and one more thing. The clue "I lie with my eyes" -- notice how Craig always had on glasses but last night he didn't have them on for most of the show. Then he had them on at the end again. Is he lying with his eyes???

LOL okay that's all I have for now!

wow snancy...you really threw out some good theories about Craig. hmmmm...

I kept thinking the E_E_E_ referred to Mark being the eleventh jumper over the falls...along with them showing journal #11.

Now...ugh...who knows?!! :confused:

Snancypants- bravo! I have been leaning towards Craig being the Mole and now I'm leaning even farther in that direction!

I haven't yet gotten as deep as SnancyPants but if all that is correct, that would throw out Luis (on the boat) = Louis like in St. Louis, a hometown location.

I love reading what you've come up with SnancyPants. Keep givin' it to us and perhaps some will rub off on us!

:animated_wave:

well I am probably over analyzing everything but in the first episode, on the boat that had " jose luis, 810"... so I did some research and went to wikipedia.. turns out contestant Ali is from St. Louis... and her full name "Ali Sonoma" has 9 letters in it... and 8+1+0=9. I don't know... it might be just the name of the boat with no intention of a clue but I HAD to look on it! what do you think? too over analyzed or possible clue?

Clue #1

Eleven

Clue #2 11 letters

something about #11(Bring in BB9's Natalie lol)

its victoria.......i'm sticking with that!!

I was watching the beginning of the show where it's like greenish-grey when the overview of the game is being narrated and people are shown as silhouettes. I'd sometimes watch in slo mo, sometimes having to stop to read all the words that were speeding by. Didn't really see anything and gave up. Then when I was sitting down with the questions in hand and listening to the beginning again, I had to stop and rewind and relisten. Is it a clue? Is it a red herring? Is it nothing?

When the narrator says, "That player who figures out WHO THE MOLE IS...." When they say Who The Mole is, they are showing Craig. :ninja:

Anyone else notice that during the second elimination that a doorway in the background was illuminating a green light over one of the contestants, the history teacher Mark. And if your suppose to be watching eyes then keep an eye on Ali.

Why would we keep an eye on Ali? Is it regarding the "eyes don't lie?" Give us more about what you're thinking.

I mentioned keep an eye on Ali because that girl averts her eyes during convo's on the mole, she plains looks guilty. She lists her occupation after getting an associates degree as "a model" anagram that into "da mole" Her last name is Sonoma and there is a rodent(mole) called a Sonoma Vole. She has yet to stand out as a loser or a winner when it comes to challenges and therefore is largely overlooked. She is from St Louis, MO. Louis was part of the boats name and MO is the first two letters of mole.

If the number 11 is still in play as a clue, I noticed that out of all the contestants ages, only Paul's . . . at age 29 . . . adds to eleven (2 + 9).

I saw this on ABC message boards and think it could possibly be a clue...or reason to suspect Ali.

the zip up jacket John was wearing at the beginning of show 2 when they were in Chili, had ITALIA written on it...IT [ALI] A.

Why wear an Italian logo in S. America? hmmmm?

Thanks Suzy. I so didn't get any of that out of your first entry. I had guessed it was Ali because of the boat's name Luis=Louis for St. Louis, but didn't know her last name to get the rest fo the story. Where'd you find the last names?

I don't trust the clues. I'm just going to keep trying to eliminate someone each week from being the mole. The people who work on this show might be reading these boards and laughing to themselves about all the clue theories.

I've changed my mind countless times on who it could be...it's like the writers set up clues that would make the viewers suspect any/all of them at any given time. Honestly...I'd be disappointed if I had it all figured out after only 2 episodes.

i was just coming on here to say it was ali too. in one of the shots where it says the mole and has all those letters changing in the back i saw it say ali. i thought i was imagining it so i watched it again and it definately did.

previews for next week show the "mole mark" on someone's butt...........like the mark was on victoria's helmet........

And Ali's occupation is listed as model. Remove the "d", switch the position of the last 2 letters and what have we got?

This could just turn into hours of fun if I didn't have to get work done.

When I watched the first episode, I thought that Victoria was the mole. Now, I'm not so sure! LOL! I haven't been watching for the clues, but I will, now!

Now y'all have me so confused with all the great clues and deductions! I guess I'm with Ceci and will play it week to week...the Ali clues seem very possible but just a little too obvious. Who knows?

i was the first to think victoria.. and well now people are bandwabon jumping, but i still say her..

Anyone else notice that during the second elimination that a doorway in the background was illuminating a green light over one of the contestants, the history teacher Mark. And if your suppose to be watching eyes then keep an eye on Ali.

I saw that too. :animated_scratchchin: