Sign in to follow this  
jersey721

Clues?

It just seems too obvious that Victoria being the only one with the green thumb print on her helmet would be a clue to her being the mole...makes me think it's def not her now.

You know what, the producers may have put a computerized thumb print on her helmet as a clue for the viewers.

You know what, the producers may have put a computerized thumb print on her helmet as a clue for the viewers.

doubt it.. they probably all had it, just didnt get a good angle to relize it.

doubt it.. they probably all had it, just didnt get a good angle to relize it.

Victoria's was the only one with a large green thumb print on top....it took up the entire top surface. The others were all solid black on top. I watched the episode 2x...2nd time was to look for details like that.

Like I said before though...I really doubt this is a clue that she's the mole....just way too obvious...I think it is more likely a diversion.

no, they didn't. there were shots of the tops of some of the people's helmets that were dead on......and no fingerprint!

That can't be a clue that she's the mole unless they digitally added the fingerprint after filming. It would be a huge giveaway to the other contestants.

Craig's comment at the end of the first episode bugs me. he said, 'i think the wrong person went home." This isn't a popularity contest. but everyone knows that, so why say it. Maybe to keep the tension up? Something very mole-ish about that statement....hmmm

ya, thats the dumbest thing i heard.. she was an idiot and couldnt figure it out, so she left.. the right person left..

I think if you're first out and didn't know who the mole was, you're not an idiot. If you make final 3 and can't figure out who the mole is yet, then you're an idiot (or the mole is really good).

Well, I'm an idiot...I still think the original mole was the gay helicopter pilot/ former lawyer...oh well...

For starters, I enjoy watching The Mole, but get so frustrated at it because I THINK I see something that MIGHT be something and then I wonder COULD it be something. :confused:

I've not yet seen posts about the shadow of (and backward print) "graitia plena". I believe this was the location the dinner was at but I'm not sure. Could it mean the 'regular' meaning "full of grace"? Could it possibly mean "an assembly or meeting with all members present that are without sin" and without Dr. Whine being present? Could it just simply mean the meeting of the people who are now full (after dinner).

Wish I had the mind to see and figure these clues out, but I believe the ones shown at this premiere are simply ones to be added up from episode to episode. Do you really think we would've been given exact clues this first episode of who the mole actually is? <shrugging>

I can't take it any more. My poor itty bitty brain already hurts. :faint:

I think by the time it gets down to the final two and the mole, it all depends on how much the two remember about the mole's actions and how sure they are they have the right person. I think y the end they both know which one is the mole, but one person is 99% sure and the other is 89% sure. It's like asking how many of your eggs do you want to put in your basket. Do you care if you look like a total moron and are completely wrong?

My thinking... this year has a new twist. They are all the mole! :grouphug: How disturbing it was to see the task of Robinson Crusoe... going out and getting the more modern items and wasting time and energy? The ineffective gathering of the sand was a huge energy waster. Pouring the sand and then tossing the bucket over and way out rather than straight down. What's up with all these folks unless all of them are the mole. Only thing that makes sense in my feeble moose mind.

Here are the questions for the second Quiz:

Question 1: Is the Mole?

Male

Female

Question 2: In "Race to the Summit" how did the Mole arrive at the summit?

Bike

Gondola 1

Gondola 2

Gondola 3

Question 3: Did the Mole earn an exemption in "Race to the Summit" ?

Yes

No

Question 4: In "Race to the Summit," which group did the Mole join?

"Uphill Battle" Team

"Goal Oriented" Team

Question 5: At the start of the "When Pigs Fly" mission, did the Mole grab a wheelbarrow?

Yes

No

Question 6: How many Mole pigs did the Mole's "Ham It Up" team find in Pomaire?

The Mole was not a "Ham It Up" player

Question 7: In "When Pigs Fly," what did the Mole do after returning from Pomaire?

Catch pigs

Hold one end of the slingshot handle

Load pigs and shoot slingshot

Nothing

Question 8: During "When Pigs Fly," did the Mole wear protective headgear?

Yes

No

Question 9: During "When Pigs Fly," was the Mole transported in a wheelbarrow for the majority of the time?

Yes

No

Question 10: Who is the Mole?

Ali

Alex

Bobby

Clay

Craig

Kristen

Liz

Mark

Nicole

Paul

Victoria

Thanks Nancy. I will try to pay attention more during certain parts now that I know the questions.

The Mole Text Clue: Heart

The Episode 2 Clue Card from ABC is:

A B C B B

A C C B C A

Do all those questions really help us/them determine who the Mole is? I don't think so, :animated_scratchchin: , but, I'm new to this. Last time I watched it, I finally figured it out close to the finale, but I never used the questions. I know how the show manipulates the editing, so we are at their mercy on what we see, and when we see it (out of context).

Do you think the questions help determine who the Mole is? If you do, please let me know why they help.

And with clue 2, I was thinking last and first name, or first and last name, but I have no last names of these people. Perhaps it's their hometown.

It still boggles my mind. :faint:

I don't think the questions are supposed to lead us or them into identifying the mole...more of a test of observation as to where and what the mole did during the challenges.

Do any of you have the questions to the first episode? I believe I will just keep the questions handy in case I want to use them this season. :sherlockani:

Thanks for the clue card. Keep 'em comin' !