Sign in to follow this  
Francis_3

Where's The Beef?

For the past three days I've been singing the "freecredit.com" tune and it's driving me nuts. So, I thought I'd start a thread dedicated to commercials.

Right now, I'm puzzled by a recent bunch of car insurance commercials claiming the company saves, "like 500 bucks." What the hell is "like" $500? $5.00 is "like" $500, just with a decimal.

Just when I decide that a commercial is funny, they stop running it. Like the Bud Light/ talking to animals commercial where the dog just stands there saying, 'sausages, sausages, sausages." I guess because my dog would say the same thing, but I find that commercial very funny.

What commercials do you like? Which are the commercials you wish they'd bring back (like the "Thank you Easter Bunny" bauk, bauk).

Yes, I agree! my liquid medicine comes with a little plastic thing that sucks in up and provides a measurement (the name escapes me at the moment); why not provide a pill popper with the pills? Thanks again for letting me know.

The most annoying commercial on the air right now is the Secret Deodorant commercial. That stupid woman walking around saying, "put your hands up!" drives me nuts. It's totally embarrassing. High five strangers, hailing a cab she doesn't want, etc.... Give me a freakin' break.