Jessica Simpson

laladoopiedu

Hate it of love it?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Jessica Simpson's new COUNTRY song?

• Yes-Goin country was a good move!
    • Yes-She's a great singer regardless what genre!
    • No-Stick to pop.
    • No-I don't like her singing.

I never liked her as a pop singer. Would never have bought anything she sang. This song actually wasn't bad IMO. I think she fits the country style much better than trying to be the sexy breathless pop star.

Well...I was getting ready to diss it but as I listen some more to it I don't think it's quite as bad as what I was expecting. I, personally, do not like country music at all so for me to even listen to the entire song is something. LOL Kudos to Jessica!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I ain't proud DC are from TX. :flags_unitedstates:

I like JS though, so that probably doesn't say a lot about me. :D

She's one of those gals that I always hope the best for, and look forward to hear when she gets married again, first kid, etc. I also like her ex.

You know, Ginger, that may be what I can't get over. That damned is it fish is it chicken thing has always driven me nuts. If you are too dumb to know what tuna is, or if you know what it is but think being an idiot is cute...either way you have ruined your chances with me. Plus, I don't like singers who cross over just to make a buck, read: JS, Sheryl Crow, Jewel...

• 1 month later...

There's definitely a good market in this genre....she may stand more of a chance of rolling out hits since the pop genre has loads of new artists and one hit wonders. That being said, I think this is "too" country for me to enjoy. I like Carrie Underwood's style which isn't too twang like. I found this song quite annoying, maybe something else that's still country like would be better?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the media has been jumping on her lately about her weight

Hi, I'm new here( well not really) I keep up with Big Brother here. This may be the first time posting. American Idol has started again so I wanted to share it with you guys this year. AI and BB are my favorites. I thought I'd start off with the poll.

Not a big fan or anything but I think it was a good idea for Jessica to go country.

*WAVES*

oops, I see this is my 4th post. Well OK!

Archived