Bb Girls Gameplay

uvp

is god bloody awful

the last three season a guy has won due to the in fightings of bb girls

from what i have seen survivor girls understand that they must stay strong in order to survive

why hasnt bb girls realize this yet?

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

for sure !!! and at least an IQ that registers on the scale.

:smilielol::hahohi::smilielol: Amen! TwinCity!

:pixiedust:

Guest Moxie

It kinda makes you wonder what parameter they use in choosing the HG. I realize they want eye candy on the show but aren't there any out there in the world who actually have looks and brains? :unsure:

Just askin'.... :)

why hasnt bb girls realize this yet?

They're too busy whining, crying, blabbering and squirting milk.

Geez, if American women were portrayed like this on every show I'd throw the tv out the window. But, in all fairness it's BB the non-reality, reality tv show, what's to expect?

13 hg will begin the game

i am pretty sure the girls will get 7 members versus guys 6

When I saw Natalie do that, all I could think of was that something was wrong with her. If a woman didn't just have a baby, and/or isn't feeding a baby with her breast milk, she shouldn't be able to squirt ANYTHING out of her breasts. This can actually be a sign that something is drastically wrong and she should see a doctor ASAP!

Anyway, the women on BB don't win because they don't have brains and get sucked into having showmances. Sharon had a pretty good head on her shoulders and should have gotten a lot farther than she did. I was sorry when they got rid of her and kept Shiela.

Archived