Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Paul

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts

PAUL

Yonkers, NY
Education: Attended Pace University

Paul has the accent and demeanor that clearly reveals he's an Italian New Yorker from Yonkers. Paul works 9 to 5 as a machinist for a utility company and as a wedding DJ on the weekends. It is at one of these weddings where he met his wife and his life changed forever. A self-professed, former "pla'ya", he is now a family man who dotes on his family, especially, the love of his life, his 2-year-old daughter. Paul is out going and has a charismatic personality. He feels he has an advantage in the Mole because growing up, his father worked for a spy gadget company and would use the gadgets to spy on his kids. Paul considers confidence, his best trait and his worst trait. He admits and his wife will readily agree that he just doesn't know when to shut up.

ABC

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I would almost bet anything that he is NOT the mole..

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
He may be the one that goes far in the game that drives me nuts.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
He loooks like he would drive me crazy.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Dude! just SHUT UP!

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
I don't think he's the mole...but I like him. He's got the others rattled...throwing them off their game a bit...and that's what he wants to do. He's especially gotten under Nicloe's skin...and I love it...she's such a b*tch! laugh.gif

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
He's the only one I look forward to seeing each week, so I would love it if he were the mole. That way he would never get eliminated. Love this guy.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
he is funny.. but jeeze, is he annoying.. i like nicole more, and i like how she was sitting there calmly and he was yelling at her.. HA.. keep it up nicole!

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
he is funny.. but jeeze, is he annoying.. i like nicole more, and i like how she was sitting there calmly and he was yelling at her.. HA.. keep it up nicole!

Sitting there calmly? The day before she threatened to kill him in his sleep. Her "sitting there calmly" was text book passive agression. And nothing burns my ass more than passive agressive people. You end up wanting to hit them. My personality is more like Paul, in your face, nothing held back.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
i just like how she gets under his skin so good..

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
Nicole was playing it like he didn't get to her...but he did...quite obvious. He's playing like it doesn't bother him either. So they're even....ha....what a stupid feud...like that'll get either one of them any further in the game. When it comes to winning reality shows...don't get distracted with the all the BS!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Bs= Paul.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
Bs= Paul.

Hummmmm, I noticed you used an uppercase B and a lower case s. Similar to this week's website clue s666-LIAr. I haven't been able to figure out the upper/lower case thing. OK King, what do you know that I don't? Spill it.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
oh thats easy.. capital letters LIA
Rearrange.. ALI, ali left..

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,144 posts
And what is the purpose of the lower case s preceeding the 666 and what is the significance of the lowercase r following LIA? I think making an anagram of "Ali", the easiest name to figure out, is too simple and everyone has this clue wrong.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
oh, none of that is important... hehe..

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I saw Paul and his wife on the Tyra show yesterday. The show started with John McCain's daughter, and then Paul and his wife were on a segment about love decoding. They were joined by some other couples and they all talked about what stuff really means in a relationship, like what type of clothing you wear to bed or what type of music you play when you're in bed. I didn't catch their part from the beginning, so idk if there was any mention of The Mole, but I doubt it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users