Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Mark

01.jpg

MARK

Mukwonago, WI

Education: B.A., University of Wisconsin, Whitewater

Mark is an extremely competitive high school soccer coach and world history teacher. He plays to win and has no tolerance for whiners. He is a huge fan of The Mole, having seen all the previous seasons. Mark will be very intense and focused about playing the game. His only weakness is his family. Mark and his wife struggled financially when they first married. In order to make life easier Mark put himself through college while working 2 jobs. He can be very emotional about his wife of 18 years and his three children, who he considers his life. Today with another baby on the way, both he and his wife continue to work 2 jobs. Mark says he thrives on competition and being challenged. He says his IQ is 143. His strategy is to figure out an "end game", where he foresees the end of the most advantageous route for himself and does everything in his power to manipulate things towards that result.

ABC

I think he will go into the game thinking he has it in the bag.. will be an early one out.

Welcome to this season's Jonathan Penner, ladies and gentlemen!!

something About him.. i dont know.. he was the first one to be naked, then he didnt even do the challenge? hmm.

I thought it was quite suspicious of him as well to not do the challenge after he had disrobed 1st. Then, at dinner...he was going on and on about how he'd do anything he had to do...what?! Mark!...you just eliminated yourself from a challenge...get your story straight!

He would make a bad mole. Getting naked then deciding not to do it? I'm not buying it that he is the mole.

well im not buying why he would do that then... i dont know, i didnt think it was him at first, but now im sorta suspecious.

He was my original choice of Mole the first couple episodes. I'm less suspicious of him now than I was at the begining but he's not completely off the radar. My prediction is that he wins the game.

I dunno - without his precious journal, he was lost -- or at least terminally cranky.