Followers 0
Dade

Clay

12 posts in this topic

01.jpg

CLAY

Philadelphia, PA

Education: Law Degree, Howard Law School

Clay is a devoted husband and father of two sons. He likens his household to the Cosby family. He feels that the skills he uses as a criminal trial attorney will closely parallel his strategy in the game. Clay plans on using his argumentative skills to convince others to do what he wants. He is analytical and can easily hide his emotions. He says he will use the same skills he uses in selecting a jury for figuring out who the Mole is. Due to his trial experience, he has developed a keen sense of how to read people from all walks of life. Clay thinks he can outsmart the other players in the game because he is usually smarter than most people. Clay admits he suffers a bit from OCD. He has been known to touch a light switch ten times before he can leave a room.

ABC

He looks like he would do anything it takes to win.. dont see me liking him.

argumentative skills..aka...know it all and domineering. I don't see liking him either.

Mole...or at least he'l be the first suspect

I vote him as the mole. If not him, then it's a girl.

I'm beginning to suspect him. My feeling is that it will be a player that is neutral. Other players are focused on disliking/liking selective players. I think the mole won't be focused on selective player.