Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Clay

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,839 posts

CLAY

Philadelphia, PA
Education: Law Degree, Howard Law School

Clay is a devoted husband and father of two sons. He likens his household to the Cosby family. He feels that the skills he uses as a criminal trial attorney will closely parallel his strategy in the game. Clay plans on using his argumentative skills to convince others to do what he wants. He is analytical and can easily hide his emotions. He says he will use the same skills he uses in selecting a jury for figuring out who the Mole is. Due to his trial experience, he has developed a keen sense of how to read people from all walks of life. Clay thinks he can outsmart the other players in the game because he is usually smarter than most people. Clay admits he suffers a bit from OCD. He has been known to touch a light switch ten times before he can leave a room.

ABC

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
He looks like he would do anything it takes to win.. dont see me liking him.

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
argumentative skills..aka...know it all and domineering. I don't see liking him either.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Mole...or at least he'l be the first suspect

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
I vote him as the mole. If not him, then it's a girl.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
You narrowed it down alot.. haha.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Were you even on the show? i havent seen much at all!

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
He's moved to my top suspect.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
i dont think its him.. still saying victoria..

dvmom

dvmom

• Pip
  • 24 posts
He has always been and continues to be my mole suspect.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I'm beginning to suspect him. My feeling is that it will be a player that is neutral. Other players are focused on disliking/liking selective players. I think the mole won't be focused on selective player.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I would be suprised if it was him..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users