Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Bobby

01.jpg

BOBBY

Philadelphia, PA

Education: B.A., Penn State

Bobby loves games, competing, and winning, though you may not know it from his low key exterior. He is a hardcore fan of The Mole and used to host Mole watching parties in his basement. He knows the game well and has a solid strategy to form coalitions with less intelligent players that he can lead astray. Being selected as a player on The Mole he feels is him fulfilling a lifelong dream. Being gay, he feels that his "gaydar", the ability to recognize other gay people, will help him read people in the game. Bobby considers himself loveable and generous but also stubborn and vengeful. Bobby used to work as a restaurant manager until recently when his restaurant closed down. Bobby feels that his knowledge of the game guarantees him a spot in the final three players.

ABC

Bobby feels that his knowledge of the game guarantees him a spot in the final three players.

Is he guaranteed a spot, because he is the mole?

i do think knowledge is important, and he seems to know what to look out for..

might be a bit over confident.

people that say they'll make it too the end usually don't.

Something about him radiates "first gone".

He either HAS to be the Mole, or he has to be the most worthless piece of crapola ever! I'd have killed him tonight, sitting his ass in that wheelbarrow and not looking for the pigs, and making the blonde girl push him around. There isn't a big enough L for LOSER where he is concerned!!

He either HAS to be the Mole, or he has to be the most worthless piece of crapola ever!

I'd have to say it the 2nd of the 2 options! :lol:

There is no way that someone his age and build would be so out of shape...and the mole wouldn't be so obvious either.

triple ditto

i know. he looked wierd... it was funny when craig said "We are a walking interpretation of the number 10".. i laughed for a good minute or so..

That was hysterical!

:animated_rotfl: