Followers 0
Dade

Alex

8 posts in this topic

01.jpg

ALEX

Haverford, PA

Education: Attended University of Colorado, Boulder

Alex grew up in the suburbs outside Philadelphia. He has been drawn to music his whole life. In high school, he was president of the jazz band and now Alex is an aspiring musician, the lead guitarist for a fledgling rock band. He doesn't want to compromise his aspirations of being a musician, thus he works odd jobs and lives at home with his parents while waiting for his big break. He says he communicates best through his music. He plans on bringing his guitar to help entertain his fellow players with a song he wrote especially for The Mole. His strategy is to be the "nice guy" but he says he can play dirty if he needs to. He learned to speak Spanish from his mother and lived in Costa Rica for five years. He considers himself an expert marksman.

ABC

Bi-Lengual.. could work to his advantage, depending on where the show is shot at...

Could be the hair gel, but something screams "ass clown" with this one. I'm hoping for an early out.

ass clown! :lol2:

he reminds me of Conan O'brien...the poofie hair on top...

Ha.. as of now, i dont think i will like him.. but i dont want to say too much.. untill the show starts.

Francis, I think your assessment is correct. The guy is 31 and-

"he works odd jobs and lives at home with his parents while waiting for his big break"

nuff said.

thinks he knows it all.. not a big fan.. although his bi-lengual helped alot!