Here's Morty

So nice to hear from you Morty! Jem and the mods did a fantastic job. It was a really nice season. Some of us were not crazy about the cast and content of BB9 but we were all here and behaving. Hope you get well.

SPMissedU.jpg

Just heard the great news.

Woooo Hoooo .... had to go back and edit my High Point of the Day .... that you're back :excl:

Your 'team' did you proud (with your expert training and guidence.. of course).

hmm... don't know how true Marty's statement ... quote "we were all here and behaving" is tho :animated_scratchchin:

<---- runs over and covers Morty with smootches and hugs

ooops... straightens out his really sexy silk lounging PJ's (sorry, couldn't help myself)

It's good to have you back Morty!!! Glad to hear that you are doing better!!! The MODS & LFU's did an outstanding job as always!

As for BB9, don't worry, you didn't miss much... Worst cast ever, IMO!!!

Anyways, welcome back!!!

Doug

Oh and somebody has to keep Wicked in line, and apparently I got the job...

Hello Morty! Thank you for the wonderful site and for letting me participate. Jem kicks butt and you should be proud of her. Nice to meet ya, sir.

Thanks for the update Morty! Jem, mods and feed updaters did a great job during BB9.

Get Well Soon! We Miss You!

:HUGS:

:pixiedust:

You made my day seeing you posting Morty!!! So happy to see you and wishing you all the best always. :grouphug:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Glad to see you at home Morty!!!

**wipes pokies lipstick off Mortys cheek**

Morty, you know what they call it when you make it all the way home?

A Home Run!

Fuskie

Whose day is now a Grand Slam (plus the Braves swept 4 games from the Mets, which is like icing on the cake!)...

So glad to hear you are home and BACK!! Thanks so much for MortysTV...many of us would be "homeless" if it weren't for you and your talented assistants (thanks Jem, Dade, Cecimom, Fuskie, Jedi, etc., etc.)-you guys ROCK.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .welcomehome_morty.gif

I adore and applaud our Mods but it feels a lot more like home since Morty's back!

They really did you proud Morty! Work on feeling better and come back to us all as

soon as you're able! You're truly missed around here!

TV_Paige

Welcome Home.

This site you created is awesome. Information and "friends." I would have been in the dark on BB if not for Morty's. I do not think there is anything quite like it on the internet and we will always be grateful to you. So come back online when you can and rejoin your family here. :band: We will have a party for you

Archived