Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Bb8 Uk News, Wrestling Task & A Blind Person!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts
i rerad online that a bristish paper says BB8UK may have a wrestling/reality star theme, the paper said the producers are trying to get WWE star William Regal as the host(Regal was susspened 5/20 for drug test failed)

http://www.wrestleat...ty-tv-show.html
http://www.dailystar...-for-big-fight/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BBUK gace out clues for the houseguests, heres on of the hunts "a houseguests that has NEVER watched Big Brother." hmmmm? is the rumor true a Blind person on BB!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
that wouldnt be fair, how would they do physicall stuff running around in the backyard? they couldnt..

ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts
well heres their his name's Michael, Mario & Kat are tryin 2 help him walk around and with clothes

Michael hes blind

1:50 and enters house at 3:57 Lasy tells him "to wait for the voice of God" lol

Kat' s funny watch at 1:09 "Cookies!" & later 2:14
Kat: "Do u want a cookie"
Big Brother: "Uhh No."
Kat: "Thank You(smiles & eats cookie)

SerenityNow

SerenityNow

• Pip
  • 654 posts
I haven't decided if Kat is going to be annoying or not. She's quite a character along with the dancer boy. He's dancing all over that house. Funny. So far, talking girl, Rachel is my early fav.

The 1st task is interesting. Mario trying to pass for 32?? eek. He looks older than his actual age of 42. His real girlfriend is stressing over it already, saying out of the 4 she has it the hardest having to pretend she has no feelings for Mario. (and not let her jealousy show) I think her and the politics dude have it the easiest though. They don't have to keep stories straight. If anybody messes up the task, it's going to be Stephanie I bet. They only have to pull this off for a week, right? BB wasn't clear on that.

Moose

Moose

• Pip
  • 193 posts
I think BB of UK tipped the scales for the lying 4 to get caught and thus it would be those 4 up for eviction. I don't see that as fair. But then, what's fair while BB (of any country) is stirring the pot with it's ratings finger? stirthepot.gif

Has anyone noticed how odd Michael is? I mean, like when he was washing the table. I've NEVER seen a blind person work as slow as he does, nor take that long to get used to his surroundings. He's definitely playing the sympathy card, but then, maybe in real life he doesn't do much but is served and helped out by others. Don't get me wrong... I am in a family where relatives have disabilities, but pul-leez....how much slower could he have went?

allstarfan

allstarfan

• Pip
  • 245 posts
And how fair is it to have a blind guy in the house. Or anybody with a disability. Can anyone really vote out someone with a disability? I am sure that is why Eddie won Big Brother 1 because he was missing a leg.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Very true.. i would vote for eddie cause he didnt have a leg.. i know that sounds bad, but i know he went through of stuff growing up thats hard so...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users