Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

General Spoilers: Season 5

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts
Courtesy of:SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

05/05 -
Nicollette Sheridan [...] will continue to wreak her special brand of havoc on Wisteria Lane next season, despite rumors to the contrary (and despite the fact that she's not scheduled to appear in the last two hours of this season). A source close to the production tells EW.com that the actress will make at least "several appearances" when the ABC drama returns in the fall. Source: Entertainment Weekly

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts
Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

08/26 - Susan is living with that other guy when the season begins, but she and Mike are still legally married. The official divorce won't be in effect for some time to come. Source: Kristin on E!Online
08/24 - [Jackson and Susan] met when she hired him to paint her house. [...] Edie Britt doesn't marry just anyone, so it's a safe bet that her new hubby, Dave, has some special qualities. Chief among them: "He's just so handsome," kids [Neal] McDonough, 42, who plays the sucessful motivational speaker on a secret mission. According to McDonough, Edie has no idea of her husband's shady past: "Dave has revenge on his mind, which you'll see in the first episode." [Marc] Cherry won't say who Dave is out to get, or why. But, he reveals, "Dave is a low rent Tony Robiins who comes to Wisteria Lane very determined to be everyone's best friend. And we don't know if he married Edie just to move to the Lane." [...] "On Housewives, I make Edie realize through positive thinking that she doesn't need to be so cutting all the time[," reveals McDonough.] Dave will also bring music to Wisteria Lane as he and Tom Scavo form what McDonough calls a "Desperate Houseguys rock band" in Lynette's garage. "I'm the drummer," says McDonough, who's been taking lessons for a month. "Orson plays the keyboard, Tom plays the bass, and Mike sings and plays lead guitar." Source: TV Guide
07/20 - [Jackson] is far more into [Susan] than she is into him, "but then, over time, she softens a bit." Source: TV Guide Online
07/20 - "We have a very funny reason why [Gabby] gets her appearance back together, about seven or eight episodes in," [Marc Cherry says] Nicollette Sheridan (Edie) remains in the cast, to be joined by two newcomers: Neal McDonough as Dave, a new neighbor who introduces the season's mystery arc; and Gale Harold as Jackson, Susan's new beau, who kissed her in last season's finale. "We're going into their lives and we're going to see why each of these women, much like in the pilot, are desperate and unhappy," Cherry says, "for all sorts of different reasons." Source: USA Today
07/20 - "We'll get [Gabby] back to looking glamorous somewhere in the middle of the season," [says Marc Cherry. ... Teri] Hatcher says the five-year jump has made Susan less needy. "After years of being the kind of person who is like, 'Please love me!,' for many reasons that will be revealed over the new season, she's now a person who's closed off to love and not so searching and needy of it." [... Someone asked] a question about the new man in Susan's life, played by Gale Harold. "He's an interesting, artsy guy," says Cherry, "who's very different from the previous man in her life." [...] Edie will return to Wisteria Lane "in a very surprising way," Cherry teases. And what of the new man in her life, Neal McDonough? "He will be bringing the new mystery with him, and all I'm going to tell you is that he has revenge on his mind." [...] Cherry says Andrea Bowen and the rest of the show's original, pre-flash-forward kids will return in flashbacks. [...] "You will see Mike on the show," Cherry says, "and it will be revealed what happened to Mike and Susan." Source: The Ausiello Files
07/20 - Joshua Moore is set to play Parker, the oldest son of Tom and Lynette Scavo (Doug Savant and Felicity Huffman). Charles and Max Carver will play trouble-making twins Porter and Preston, respectively, and Kendall Applegate has signed on as Penny, the youngest child and only daughter. The three sons will now be teenagers, while the daughter is around 8 or 9 years old. Source: The Hollywood Reporter
07/12 - Neal McDonough is joining the cast of Desperate Housewives next season as a series regular. McDonough is coming on as a new love interest for Edie! Source: Michael Ausiello
07/12 - Wisteria Lane's resident gays, Bob and Lee, will be back for year five and we'll soon learn a lot more about the good-looking couple. Seems Bob has got some serious issues -- like, seek professional help sort of issues -- and it will all come out this season. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV
07/12 - Mike and Susan have joint custody of their son M.J. and that they seem to see each other quite frequently. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/12 - [James] Denton is coming back - in some sort of capacity. As for Gabrielle staying "frumpy," 1) Eva undoubtedly takes great offense to that characterization, and 2), let's just say that Gabs "won't be herself" this season. Source: TV Guide Online

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts

General Spoilers:

09/28 -
Susan's now-adult daughter, Julie, is hightailing it back to Wisteria Lane later this fall, and I hear she's got a helluva surprise in store for Mum. (Hint: It has to do with her new BF.) [...] Desperate Housewives has tapped Gail O'Grady's former American Dreams co-star, Peter Onorati, to join the cast as the husband of her soon-to-be-introduced cougar character, sources confirm. Source: The Ausiello Files
09/28 - [Katherine] develops a little crush on [Edie's new husband]. Source: Kristin on E!Online
09/28 - "[McCluskey] and Dave are going to enter into a very interesting relationship - he has something against her and she becomes suspicious of him," [Marc] Cherry says. Source: TV Guide
09/17 - [Marc] Cherry has tapped Lily Tomlin for the recurring role of Mrs. McCluskey's sister for Housewives' new season. Source: TV Guide Online
09/17 - "Jackson, the guy Susan was kissing in the finale, is a housepainter who came to work for her and they ended up fooling around," reveals creator Marc Cherry. "She's going through a wild, promiscuous stage. He's a crunchy-granola liberal - so different from her past men. And, of course, he's got a secret." [.] Lynette's home troubles mount when hubby Tom, a former high-school nerd, takes pride in their kids' delinquent behavior. Lynette goes online and pretends to be a girl. The plan backfires when her son falls in love with her. Source: TV Guide
09/09 - Gail O'Grady (American Dreams, NYPD Blue) is joining the cast of Desperate Housewives as the cul-de-sac's newest troublemaker. As I teased in this week's episode of Ausiello TV, her character -- which will appear on a recurring basis -- was originally conceived as a Mrs. Robinson-esque seductress who sets her sights on one of Lynette's rapidly aged twin terrors. I say originally because it's entirely possible some of those plans have changed. One thing I know for sure: O'Grady's alter ego will be married. Producers are currently casting the role of her hubby. Source: The Ausiello Files

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts

General Spoilers:

10/06 - When Susan's now-adult daughter (Andrea Bowen) returns to Wisteria Lane next month, she'll be bringing along one helluva surprise: boyfriend Steven Weber. [...] Sources confirm that Desperate Housewives has cast the ex-Wings man as Julie's thrice-divorced college professor-turned-lover, whose sudden appearance leads Susan to double her crazy-pill intake. Lucky for Mom, the happy couple's visit will be brief; as of now, Weber and (presumably) Bowen are only on board for one episode. [...] Fat Actress' Rachael Harris will appear in a November episode of Housewives as a reporter doing a profile on nationally renowned domestic goddess Bree Van De Kamp (Marcia Cross). Source: The Ausiello Files
10/02 - Julie will be back, and wait until you meet her boyfriend. I mean, her professor. I mean, her boyfriend and her professor. Source: TV Guide Online
09/30 - Dave is hunting someone down on Wisteria Lane, but someone will be hunting him as well. Mrs. McCluskey teams up with her sister to find out why Dave Williams is so devilishly nice and mysterious. Kathryn Joosten told me Dave gets so crazy that Mrs. McCluskey actually goes into hiding for part of the season. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
  • 11/26 - Don't worry about Mike getting axed from Wisteria Lane, because James Denton just assured me, "I've got some great stuff coming up with Dana Delaney; Mike and Katherine aren't finished." Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 11/26 - Stella Wingfield, Lynette's deadbeat mom, lives to harass another day, it seems. Polly Bergen will reprise her guest-starring gig on Desperate Housewives for "at least two more episodes," sources close to the show tell TVGuide.com. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 11/20 - The Scavo [twins] will pull a switcheroo after Porter is charged with starting the fatal November 16 club fire. Lynette puts the family pizzeria up as collateral to get her son out on bail -- but he skips town. Rather than see his family lose the pizza place, Preston steps in as his AWOL brother. "It's The Prince and The Pauper story with Preston going to court and I think going to jail," teases Huffman. Source: TV Guide
  • 11/20 - The creator of Desperate Housewives already knows what the last scene of the series will be. Marc Cherry says it'll feature just one of the housewives. [...] He does say that after this season's time-change, he won't be doing any more fast-forwarding. Cherry is thinking up ideas for the sixth season next year and hopes the seventh season will be the last. Source: KYPost
  • 11/12 - Todd Grinnell [...] will play the plastic surgeon performing a little nip/tuck (or is it a skin graft?) on a Wisteria resident. Source: The Ausiello Files
  • 10/30 - Marc Cherry is close to hiring someone to play a plastic surgeon in several episodes. Source: The Ausiello Files
  • 10/28 - An older woman pretends to be the Solises' kids' grandmother and has the babysitter leave the kids under her care. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 10/27 - [Carlos] will get the good news that a quick surgery could restore his eyesight around episode nine. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

Spoilerfix.com

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
  • 12/12 - I'm hearing that Bree will need Andrew's assistance more than ever in the new year as her cookbook rises to the top of the best seller list. Mrs. Van de Kamp's career is poised to really take off and there will be talk of more books, merchandising and maybe even a cooking show. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV
Spoilerfix.com

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts

General Spoilers:

12/25 -
Susan and Mike will be searching for schools for M.J. Bree's going to be busy next year since her publisher wants her to write three more books, and we'll finally see Gaby back at her fighting weight! Source: Kristin on E!Online

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts

General Spoilers:

02/05 -
Orson's darker underbelly will rear its ugly head again. "He starts to steal things," reveals the klepto's portrayer, Kyle MacLachlan. "It isn't a burglar thing. He starts taking things that don't belong to him, often from his friends and neighbors. I don't know where that is eventually going to go, but it's going to be delicious." Source: The Ausiello Files
01/28 - "Katherine and Mike are going to move in together," Dana Delany reveals. "That's huge. We have shot a few episodes of cohabitation already, and it has been a tremendous amount of fun." [...] "Fans of the show since the beginning will remember that Mike used to live in the house that I live in now in, so it is a sort of homecoming for him," the actress notes. "But like all things on Wisteria Lane, it will have its own set of challenges. We aren't going to be living in complete bliss. Susan has issues, for one. And Dave is still around trying to get revenge." Source: The Ausiello Files
01/25 - Remember how it was Tom's dream to open an Italian restaurant, and how begrudgingly Lynette went along with the idea? Well, apparently now he has a different dream - and that's to sell it. That, in turn, gives Lynette a dream - for Tom to jump back into the legit ad game. Source: TV Guide Online

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts
Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

02/12 -
Orson will try to get [Bree] to sell the catering business before season's end. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV
02/12 - ABC is only confirming that "Edie Britt will be leaving Wisteria Lane." [... Nicollette Sheridan]'s rep is now confirming that she is, in fact, leaving the show. Source: The Ausiello Files
02/12 - As it's been penned: Edie finds out her husband, Dave, plans to kill her-and Dave almost does kill her. She runs out of the house, but alas, poor Edie gets in an accident, something involving her car and an electrical wire. Source: E! Online
02/08 - The Scavos will soon say peace out to the Pizza Parlour and get back into the ad game... though they'll both have a hard time landing positions considering their long absence from the field (not to mention their "advanced" age). [...] The [rumored] extramarital affair may concern a couple we don't really know yet. However, a couple we do know is definitely having some issues. Remember a few weeks back when Andrew's husband-to-be called Bree out for emasculating Orson? Though Orson seemed to take his wife's behavior in a stride, I'm hearing that he's actually just bottling his anger. The Big O will soon channel his frustration over Bree's bitchiness into a bad habit. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts
Courtsey of: SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

03/14 -
Orson's antics will lead Bree to seriously contemplate the D-word. Also, the Dave Williams saga will take a crazy turn when it becomes clear that the psycho has been targeting the wrong Wisterian! Source: The Ausiello Files
03/06 - Not even death will stop Edie from making life uncomfortable for her neighbors. I'm told the surviving housewives will be faced with the grim task of having to track down Edie's now-15-year-old son, Travers, and break the news to him about his mom's passing. Of course, the road trip turns out to be a good bonding experience for the ladies, so it's not a total loss. Source: The Ausiello Files
02/23 - "Everyone is vulnerable on Wisteria Lane -- any of us could go," co-star Dana Delany admitted at Saturday's Independent Spirit Awards. "Every single person in that cast feels like their days are numbered. I think Marc likes to keep people on their toes." An upcoming episode that finds Katherine and Mike embarking on a camping trip with resident psycho Dave did nothing to ease Delany's anxiety. "Trust me, I was worried the minute I read that," confessed the actress. "Dave's clearly not right in the head, and he has already wrongfully accused people of crimes, punched people, and killed people. But it's good because that sense of not knowing keeps the actors on their toes and it keeps the audience anticipating." To that end, Delany offered this cryptic tease about Katherine and Mike's little wilderness retreat with Mr. Crazy: "There was a rifle involved, but I can't say anything more than that." Source: The Ausiello Files
02/23 - From what I understand Nicollette is exiting the show. I've been told that her character Edie Britt will die in a car accident during this season's 18th or 19th episode. In fact, longtime fans will remember that Edie has a son whom we met in year 3, and the Wisteria Lane ladies will be the ones to break the news of his mother's death to him. With the series' jump forward, he's about 15 years old now. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts
Clean up in isle 4.....

General Spoilers:

04/05 -
[A] redhead in question will start spending a lot of time with one of Susan's exes. Hint: He's the one you go to when you want a divorce, not when you want your toilet fixed. Source: The Ausiello Files
04/05 - I'm hearing Bree will soon visit a divorce lawyer. Whether she'll go through with the proceedings, I don't know, but she's definitely thinking about it seriously. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV
11/20/2008 - The creator of Desperate Housewives already knows what the last scene of the series will be. Marc Cherry says it'll feature just one of the housewives. [...] He does say that after this season's time-change, he won't be doing any more fast-forwarding. Cherry is thinking up ideas for the sixth season next year and hopes the seventh season will be the last. Source: KYPost
03/27/2008 - It seems that [Marc] Cherry has decided to take a page from the Lost playbook and set Housewives' expiration date well in advance. He plans to pull the plug after three more seasons, once the series' standard seven-year contract runs out in 2011. Source: Entertainment Weekly
02/21/2007 - Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry has inked a four-year, eight-figure pact with ABC Television Studio (né Touchstone), Variety reports. The agreement keeps Cherry lording over Wisteria Lane through May 2011, at which time he anticipates wrapping up the story of Bree, Lynette et al. (ABC has also quietly negotiated deals with key cast members through '11.) "After seven seasons, it will be a good time to call it quits," Cherry tells the trade mag. "I don't want anyone else to run the show, and I don't want us to fade away." Source: TV Guide Online
02/13/2005 - Strong is contracted to be both heard and seen throughout the series' anticipated seven-year run. Source: USA Today

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts

General Spoilers:

04/23 -
[I] can confirm a kiss [between Karl and Bree.] Source: The Ausiello Files
04/22 - [Mike and Katherine will get engaged so will Jackson and Susan.] Source: Kristin on E!Online
04/13 - Orson must've contracted one of those contagious strains of kleptomania, 'cause I'm getting some fuzzy intel that Bree is about to participate in a burglary. Source: The Ausiello Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users