Bb 10 Excitement Level On A Scale 0f 1-10

uvp

I cannot image that USA BB would change.. .although my hopes would be high for a change... a good and great change.

My Excitement level, for USA BB, is a big ol' Goose Egg! What does Goose Egg mean! Egads! A Zero. :cheshire:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the live feeds the first 6 seasons when it was new and different, and stayed on top of every moment. Now I have a "been there, done that" feeling about it. Depending on the HG selection I may get the feeds again and let it play in the background, but not allowing it to dominate my life as in the past.

I watched BBAU two seasons ago, and that was the most entertaining show of them all. It was a challenging and interesting fun watch. There was something going on all the time. I started to watch last season but the site had a rough start and I lost interest from the beginning and did not return.

BBUS...I am tired of hearing "twists"!!! If nothing else, call it something else... The "Race to Paris" bike ride in the back yard was fun, years ago, because it was a tag-team challenge that gave us something to watch at any given time. At least better then watching them sleep... (hint-hint)

All and all, over the years, I have learned what Reality Shows are all about and how they work. It kind of pops the bubble...

At the moment --- 3

Erin JS I would have to agree. Your comment caused me to grin, and I'm still grinning.

I do hope that some day BB USA will go for quality. Quality doesn't necessarily mean loss of quantity (viewership). If it did finally go with quality and there was some lost viewership, then it would prove that BB USA isn't fulfilling the perverts' quest and they've slithered under some other rock of entertainment.

Guest Moxie

It isn't just BB. The majority of television lately has taken a dive in the crapper. They go for angles they think will turn up the viewership but all it does is make the powers that be look like idiots. They make the mistake of thinking things like bigotry, sexism, etc. are what makes exciting television. Wrong. The morals flew right out the window with the bath water. They could do a lot better IMHO.

Big Brother needs some new blood at the helm. These people couldn't think outside the box if their life depended on it. I gave up on BB9 half way through the season. It became boring and mundane. I really hope they surprise me this summer because if they don't I may end up giving it up altogether and I'd hate to see that happen since I've been watching the show since the beginning.

Guest Moxie

Ah thanks! :blush:

As far as season 10 is concerned, I'm always anxious to see what they've done to the decor. I think I was one of the few people who actually enjoyed the "log cabin" theme. The Alice in Wonderland theme didn't do a thing for me though.

I do like it when they use items in the house as clues for the game. If the HG aren't inquisitive enough to be checking out their surroundings, they don't deserve to win any extra prizes! ;)

Just sayin'......

Guest Moxie

The house guests need to learn to keep their mouths shut about their past. If there's something there others can use against them why do they sabotage their chances by shooting off their trap? Sometimes I wonder if the people in the Diary Room encourage them to "open up" to the others in the house. I know if I was in there they'd find out NOTHING about my past. :grin2:

Hey everyone :

I'm so glad that Big Brother 10 will be coming on soon. I noticed that many complain about the things that go on during the show but hey lets not forget this is a REALITY show and for those of you who seem to have forgot what reality means try looking it up.

Big Brother is a awsome show and I hope it don't change all of us watch the live feeds knowing that the HG's have potty mouths and that some may fool around but dang people they are human with needs just like us all i mean dang if i was locked up in that house for 3 months i'd be wanting to fool around to.

So people please stop acting like the show is so bad because you and I both know it's awsome that's why we watch it on T.V , the live feeds and read the updates on here so please stop with the Holier Than Thau act that some of you put on we all love the show and what we see on it ...

See Gpunk, the good thing about Forums is that everyone has a different respectable opinion. People can state what they want and how they feel they personally viewed a certain season. Some seasons were better than others. Some people will stick with feeds for a whole season and some won't due to many reasons.

I've been watching since S1. I hated seasons 4 & 9 for several reasons. The Ex-Factor just sucked IMO and season 9 was a complete train wreck with no outstanding HGs that I thought played an excellent game. Will I watch season 10? I sure will. Grodner and her production team need to bring some new ideas to the table. Ratings have been sinking for a few seasons now. Some say Evel Dick winning his season was the beginning of BB's downfall. Who knows, all depends on if you liked his game play or not or if you found he was favoured by production. We can talk in circles, it is what it is.

I would take it most members on this board do know the meaning of reality TV shows and I honestly don't think anyones' taken a holier than thou attitude. Correct me if I'm wrong but you may have picked on peoples' personal levels of excitement and that was uncalled for. I pretty much think we can feel our excitement level is a 3 for S10 if you hated S9 and think Grodner can do better. ALL a matter of your OWN opinion.

I'm really getting anxious for some more BB tidbits to be released. Houseguests, house decor pictures, something....

I think that if we had not had the winter version, I'd really be bouncing off the walls right now. I'm still excited, but its probably a 9.5. LOL

Ofcourse, I am killing the time by watching BBUK, so that helps :D

Archived