Bb 10 Excitement Level On A Scale 0f 1-10

uvp

me 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe my real life is a not as exciting - i'm saying 7, betting it's 8 by june, 9 july. i'm a planner. hmm... maybe that's why my life is not as exciting :animated_scratchchin:

I had this dream about BB10 last night.. Don't ask me why. It was pretty weird and hopefully nothing like the real season.

I'm pretty excited about BB10. About an 8. I'm hoping it's better than BB9 to the point where I'll want to buy the feeds. I missed them this passed season, but BB9 was not enjoyable enough to pay for them.

Whether your excitement level is 1 or 10, let's be honest...we're all going to watch, aren't we? My excitement level is at about a 5 right now, but I'm hoping it will improve once the cast is announced!

always a 10 for me. I love BB...good or bad seasons. It's my #1 reality show to watch every year. Bring on the craziness BB10!!!!!!!!!!

My level is about an 8, still recouping from BB9...but by July 1 I know it will be 10. When I find myself shoping Sams Club and making and freezing dinners, I know then I am nesting and getting excited...

Nice to see a few new faces....Welcome newbies to Morty's!! :animated_bouncy:

I am probably a 5. Always thankful its coming back, pissed that they didnt call me back. As soon as they say the semi-finalist have been chosen, I will go into my normal depression, then when they release the pictures, I will hate them all. Then when it starts I will get up to maybe a 10.

http://www.terrelldailyphoto.com/

I'll give it a 6-7.. I'm always excited about BB even when the season blows. I'm especially excited taht I have tivo now so I can record BBAD, assuming they decided to continue running it after last season.

Archived