Sign in to follow this  
wickedclownoj

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

during the finale they said winner gets the million dollar check and 2nd goes home with nothing. when did they stop giving the runner up 100 k? if they did it caus eof that stupid america voted thing thats bs. the morons of this country shouldnt give someone as dumb as a rock like james 100 k. the man had the 2nd most stupid move in the history of reality tv. america gives him 100k makes me sick :outfitted_pirate:

Amanda should have got the hundred grand...

I always thought that the runner up recieved 50 grand. This is only the 2nd time that I can remember that they had a vote for 100 grand, or like the million that Rupert got, Anyway it was Sprint that ran that audience vote not CBS, and people love James, so no matter who deserves it he won it. I think Amanda deserved it for sure!!!!!

Second place always received $100,000 I thought. Who said Amanda received nothing?

it was said at one poimt in the finale dont remember though. did amanda get a check on the early show along with pavrati? if shes got 100k for second thats when she would have gotten it

I saw the Early show with Parv but no mention of Amanda was made. Man, that would suck if second place gets nothing now.

I don't think they ever give the second place prize on the early show. That's just for the winner. But I thought they usually mentioned about the second place prize being $100,000, but there was definitely nothing said this time. It's one of those things that you don't really pay attention to, or notice, until it's changed. And with that viewer's choice $100.000 prize, it really makes me wonder if she didn't get anything beyond their usual payment for however long they stay out there.

I don't think its been changed. Nothing suggests it has been, so why assume?

they always get money.. its like this.

1st - million

2nd- 100 000

3rd- 50 000

4th- 25 000

well i have answers for yall. i myspaced amanda this is how it went down

no but it would of been nice :)

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: May 15, 2008 12:13 PM

im from a message board called mortystv. com we are currently have a discussion. thing is it was said on the finale 2nd place got nothing, but it survivors past 2nd place got 100k.

so to clear things up for us did you get 100k as a runner up prize?

sorry bout how the post is out of order but all i did was copy and paste it. so hopefully thid clears that up. amanda got hosed out of 100k!

OUCH .... especially when James as fan favourite was renumerated ..

EVERYONE GETS $10,000 FOR JUST BEING ON THE SHOW!

READ IT AT SURVIVORFEVER.NET

LOL, King123.

Sign in to follow this