Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor Gabon ....17th Season

yeahhhhh yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

Survivor: Gabon starts Thursday, September 18 at 8ET/PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Survivor Gabon And Amazing Race 13 Premiere Dates Announced

June 27, 2008 11:00:08 by Joe Reality

survivor-gabon-premiere.jpg

The official start of the 2008-2009 television season for CBS doesn

WhoooHoooo I'm excited for fall to arrive. Amazing Race, Survivor coming. And Big Brother next week....I'm in Heaven :hurray:

i'm counting down the days!!! best shows ever are back!!!

SURVIVOR 17 GABON SEASON PREMIERE THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 18 @ 7:00 PM CT

I hear Leapards kill more humans than any other cat in Africa, and hippos are even worse.

I watched a show once about hippos attacking people and this one had a man head first down his throat, but the man survived. I never realized they were so violent! Darn those cartoons for making them so cute!

OMG! I just can't wait for this to start too!! I am freaking out about my TV this fall...so many shows so little time BUT I will find a way to fit it all in. I just may not come out with husband.... :-)

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

CBS Moves Premiere of Survivor: Gabon- Earth

WhoooHoooo I'm excited for fall to arrive. Amazing Race, Survivor coming. And Big Brother next week....I'm in Heaven

I second that! It's all good. Now I'll never get the carpet vacuumed....

Don't forget the Biggest Loser too!

On a side note, if I saw this is the jungle, I'd crap my pants:

survivor-gabon.jpg

I watched a show once about hippos attacking people and this one had a man head first down his throat

Sounds like me ex MIL

I think they're just getting bad press! Come ON! I mean how dangerous could these graceful little cuties be? :grin2:

Thanks. If I decide to watch I'll be able to catch the last 20 minutes or so. At least I'll know who gets kicked off the island each week.

I'll tell you this Ginger! I've been watching since the show began. It was a summer show that took off! The first few seasons were really brutal physically. It was not unusual to see cast members who'd lost 40 - 50 lbs during their time on location. I don't think it's quite as brutal now, but it's still amazing to see some of the things these folks have to do for rewards of any kind!

Give it a try if you can. There'll be people that you hate! There'll be people that you'll be pulling for! But you might just find something about the show to like! This is the 18th edition of the show, and I'm thinking it's running down. So take a look while you can! :)

18th Edition? Has it been on twice a year and if so that makes it 9 y/o which is a long time for a show to last.

I'm actually looking forward to watching it. I think I may be having a bit of BB withdrawal. The season was just o.k. for me, so I'm looking forward to adding a show. I hope I like it as much as you do. :)

18th Edition? Has it been on twice a year and if so that makes it 9 y/o which is a long time for a show to last.

The fall edition is actually 17, and the edition that'll broadcast in the spring will be 18!

I think you'll be interested in the contestants. They've had everything from Fish Mongers (yep, fish monger) to Astonauts, College Profs to Model/Actor wannabees, Lawyers, Doctors, Dentists, Navy Seals, Pilots, musicians . . . . . anything and everything!

Hope you like it Ginger!

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Survivor viewers have the greatest emotional connection to the show, more than other shows

Of the new shows debuting this fall, Survivor has a higher

No Spoilers in this video that is the official cast preview for Survivor Gabon. It's a 3 minute video with little blurbs with some of the survivors and some production shots! I apologize if you guys have already seen this, but I didn't see it posted in any of the threads!

Bring On The New Survivors

There's also some real interesting video clips up at the same location for each of the new cast!

Enjoy! :)

OH! PS - If you do visit this video, Sugar's cheatin' on KORTV already! You'll see a scene of her cuddled up with . . . . . . . . . . . ACE :shocking:

Sign in to follow this