Sign in to follow this  
Baron

Finale Show.

I agree with Jeff, this was the best season of Survivor. I still love the show as much as I did from the beginning. Looking forward to Survivor Gabon!

Just wanted to make some final parting comments about the Survivors.

Superfans

Joel Anderson (Came off as bitter in the reunion show. Seems like a neanderthal)

Natalie Bolton, (Is she hot for Parv or what? Wow... She gets some bonus points for the visual fantasy.)

Michael Bortone, (Sorry about his mom. I liked him. He was a victim of Joel's idiotic plan)

Tracy Hughes-Wolf, (Never really got off the ground.)

Alexis Jones, (Hmmm nothing...)

Erik Reichenbach, (Wears the crown with dignity)

Mary Sartain, (Another of Joel's victims.)

Jason Siska, (I was impressed with Jason's athleticism. He may even be better than Ozzie at the challenges. Ozzie is still a better player.)

Kathleen Sleckman, (I still don't like her. She took that spot from someone who deserved it and then threw it away.)

Chet Welch, (He talks about outlasting the big guys... not really. There was just better people to vote off.)

All-Stars

Yau-Man Chan, (still likable)

James Cement, (I'm glad he won the 100K. I would have been happy if Ozzie won it too)

Ami Cusack, (Nothing)

Jon

I WAS HOPING AMANDA WOULD WIN

SHE PLAYED A LOYAL GAME THIS TIME AROUND

PARVATI SCREWED EVERYONE

I CRIED ABOUT WHAT OZZY SAID TO AMANDA AT THE FINAL TRIBAL! UHHH SO SWEET!!!

HOPE THEY WILL LAST!!!

MICRONESIA WAS A GREAT SEASON AFTER ALL!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE SURVIVOR GABON THIS FALL!!!!!!

Why the caps?? Happy for either one of them, hey Amada won Ozzy which is awesome. I agree Baron about that neandrathal guy from the firehouse, I cannot even think of his name I disiked him sooo much, what an ass he was, he would never have gone far with that stinkin attitude, maybe the worst ever I have seen on any survivor, also Johnny Fairplays girlfrined was a creepy girl on ANTM, who got this nasty skin infection on her face and also said she thought maybe she was gay, God who would want the likes of Johnny Fairplay??? triple yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really loved this season of Survivor. I got to see some of my favorite people ever play and some of the fans (Jason and Erik) I really liked too.

I really wanted Amanda to win. I think if she'd taken Cirie, she would have been respected more by the Jury and could have pulled out the win. I think they would have voted for her more because of her physical ability. And at least she could show emotion instead of grinning like an idiot about everything like somebody. :P

I'm sorry but I still don't like Parvati. And I do think Cirie deserved final two. I think she even deserved to win. There are many ways to play Survivor and her way was just as good as any of them.

Natalie is weird.... Hmm.. Natalie from Survivor was weird and Natalie from Big Brother was weird.... Maybe it's something about Natalies? :P

Ozzy and Amanda.. Sooooo cute! I didn't like Ozzy making fun of Denise though, that was kinda mean. I like Denise. Those two on the AR would be awesome!

I'm glad James won the 100k, but I would have been happy if Amanda/Ozzy/Jason/Erik would have won it too. There were just so many good people to root for.

I noticed that Joel was just disgusting. I kinda liked him on the show, but his attitude was just stupid. You could tell he was there just because of his contract. But I'd probably be a little pissed off if the only footage they ever showed of me was being a total ass. And I noticed that Jonny Fairplay gave his daughter the name of "Fairplay" instead of his real last name. Is that even legal...

Who else........ Erik. Such a loveable guy. I wish he could have another go at Survivor. Is it really ending? :(

Can't wait for next season. Who will the cast be? Will there be any previous Survivors? They should do an ultimate survivor for the final one. Have all of the old favorites on.

[/ramble]

I'm thrilled that James won the fan favorite prize! :) Go James!

Chet really wanted to drive home that he outlasted athletes. Oh for pity's sake. It didn't have anything to do with you, Chet!

And Joel, wow, he was more likeable on the show than he was at the reunion. The reunion show always zips by for me.

The next location looks amazing. Can't wait!

Erik, Ozzy, James voted for Amanda

By Andy Dehnart

MSNBC contributor

updated 1:26 a.m. ET, Mon., May. 12, 2008

....While most of the jury treated Parvati with equal hostility, no one matched Ozzy's anger. "You put a price on our friendship," he told her. "I don't want to talk to you." The reason, he said, was because she "took away 14 days I could have spent with Amanda," a confession of love for Amanda that survived to the live finale. He voted for Amanda, giving her one of three votes (the other two came from Erik and James)

COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE

I thought Ozzy showed poor sportsmanship in his tirade to Parvati. It's a game. Suck it up Oz . . . was she supposed to just hand you a million dollars because you knew each other for a couple weeks?

I think they were friends before coming on FvsF. At least, that is what he implied during his "tirade". You also have to take in to consideration that while this is "a game", it is a game they are playing for a million bucks. So of course, when one is wronged they would be peeved about it. Lastly, Ozzy did not sit around for weeks until the final TC, he got booted and then went to tribal all within like a week and a half, so the hurt was still fresh.

Talk about a season of blindsides.

I was completely blindsided by Parvati's win.

I was too. I thought Amanda had it in the bag. But going back to a final two, one of the best choices Survivor has done in a long time!!! And I also agree with Jeff, this was one of the top seasons ever!!!

OZZY AND PARVATI BECAME FRIENDS AFTER COOK ISLANDS

THAT'S WHY HE WAS ANGRY AT HER FOR BLINDSIDING HIM!

It is a huge game for a million dollars and sometimes you have to put friendship aside, what if the tables were turned, would he understand it if the spurned one was upset?? I thought he showed really bad sportsmanship at the tribal counsil, she made a huge play for huge money and she could not have competed with him to get further in the game ,especially to final 2, you do the best for yourself in the game of survivor, so I ain't mad at her, and at least he is not any more either.

I think he was trying to make Parv look bad to the other jury members so Amanda could win the million... Ohhhh how convienient that he's dating Amanda. Sorry Oz, it didn't work.

Even if it were a move necessary for Parvati to win the million, if she considered him a friend, she would have have been a little more sober about it. There was never a sign that this came anything but easy to her. He must have been wrong in thinking that she considered him a friend as well.

During the episode that Ozzie was voted out and the following week, they showed Parvati anguishing over her decision. To be fair, they also showed her laughing about it, but its a friggen game! I love Ozzie, but he has a sense of entitlement. If Ozzie were to make it to F2 with Parv, he'd win hands down. She did what she had to do.

Cirie had just as big a hand in getting out Oz as Parv did. Cirie was trying to get Oz voted out before the merge.

I agree, best season ever, and I would have voted him out in a heartbeat, friend or no friend, you think he would not have voted her out, yeah right!!!! It is a game and I would never let a friendship come between me and my million dollars and the sole title of Survivor, that is what you are there for and if you get distracted by anything but your end goal, you are fool, I also think Ozzy has a sense of entitlement, he was sooo passe about that idol, come on now, he had plenty of chances for a big play and he sat back and got himself out smarted, I love it too,lololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this