Sign in to follow this  
Athena28

Who's Dumber?

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Dumber?

• Erik/Survior who gave up the necklace
    • Marcellus/Big Brother who didn't use the P.O.V.
    • All of the Above

My vote is for Marcellas.. As I recall, he did what he did on his own accord. Erik was tricked. Even the best can be led astray, but it takes a real idiot to do it yourself.

Erik by far!

After being present for all the other fools who were duped before you and you STILL gave up immunity. He could have won every challenge after that and basically won the game and those girls knew that!

I kept screaming.. "dont do it! stupid!" :animated_rotfl:

I voted #3! They were both Dumb.......who do I feel the sorriest for? Eric!

:pixiedust:

Me too.

Erik was so likeable. My heart hurt when he gave it away. :crybaby:

Erik made the dumber move BY FAR. Marcellas wasn't going to win BB, but Erik had a very very good chance at the big money. In the final 4, winning all the comps. Biggest blunder in reality television history.

There's no need for Jeff to even ask "if the holder of the immunity necklace would like to give it to someone else", because it ain't never gonna happen again.

Well if someone has the HII, he may give up the II. But, yeah you are right. I don't see anyone except a total moron giving it up again.

I would of been VERY Happy losing the final 2, getting big money.. then getting 5th place.

Its hard to compare BB and Survivor to each other, such different shows.. apples and oranges.

I actually like the reactions of the hosts best....

Eric: Jeff (like a tender big brother) said that he suspects he learned a life lesson

Marcellas: Julie hit Marci upside the head with one of her index cards and said what were you thinking.

Sign in to follow this