Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Cbs Website Clues For Finale

from cbs.com:

It started as an epic battle betweens Fans and Favorites. But after game-ending injuries and blindsides, it turned into a battle with both the elements and each other. Only one will have survived it all to win the one million dollar prize. Find out who it is... LIVE! One Favorite reaches her breaking point and after being blindsided, Ozzy is bursting with emotions - some bitter, some adoring - and gets all his feelings out in the open, leaving everyone stunned.

This statement has sparked a lot of discussion on Sucks and Skills as to what is meant here. Most people feel like this statement, One Favorite reaches her breaking point and after being blindsided, Ozzy is bursting with emotions - refers to Amanda being blindsided, but I have to agree with a poster on Sucks who says this:

"The blindsided favorite is Ozzy. "

At first glance, the part about the breakdown and being blindsided seems to refer to one person solely, but if you slow down and take your time looking at it, it's two parts:

One Favorite reaches her breaking point- speculation is that this would be either Amanda or Parvati. Some people think Amanda because perhaps the stress of making final TC twice gets to her. Others say that it could be Parvati b/c at the final TC, she comes under fire by the jury that basically want answers for all her past backstabbing and multiple alliances, and she cracks under their questioning.

and after being blindsided, Ozzy is bursting with emotions - some bitter, some adoring - and gets all his feelings out in the open, leaving everyone stunned. This statement makes it sound as if it's Parv/Amanda at F2 because who else would Ozzy be bursting with adoring emotions for but Amanda? And the bitter emotions would be Parvati b/c she was instrumental in his elimination.

Or perhaps as someone suggested at Sucks, Amanda is voted off at F4, you have Cirie/Nat/Parv at F3 and then Parv and either Nat or Cirie at F2 and at the final TC, Ozzy lets it out on Parvati while making adoration towards his fellow juror Amanda. Which is also a good scenario b/c imagine the rapid fire from Eliza, James, Ozzy and Amanda. Those 4 coming at Parvati would be enough to make her crack.

We will find out tomorrow, and I am super excited!!!

Yeah, we'll have to see b/c 4 players and 3 tribal councils would lead me to think F2, as some have speculated, but that could very well be CBS trickery and there is a final 3.

I hope it's only a F2. I would be so happy if it were.

i hope it's a final 3 because if it was a final 2 no one is going to take amanda which i want her to win.

Sign in to follow this