Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

James On Mtv's Parantel Control!?!?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

kickace

kickace

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Was flipping through the channels today and then i saw a very familair face....James on parental control on mtv with brown hair, regular haircut!

the show is on right now so don't know if was picked for the actual date, but in the "auditions" in front of the parents, they all took off their shirt, and sure enough one of his tattoos was there (only had one at this time)

i guess before he biked around the world he was on mtv?

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
If true, and I'm not doubting you Kickace, wouldn't that make about four MTV/ Reality TV shows James has been on?

kickace

kickace

• Pip
  • 3 posts
wonder if he ever told cbs that?

and he basically looked like below but with a bit longer hair - and they had an close-up shot on the tattoo so thats when i knew there was no way it was anyone else :

http://static.squido...o.jpg1204485468

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
James... mtv.. speachless.

saffron

saffron

• Pip
  • 37 posts
It says on his myspace blog that he auditioned for MTV reality shows.

MrsFroman

MrsFroman

• LFU
  • 1,431 posts
James was apparently on MTV's Next as well.

saffron

saffron

• Pip
  • 37 posts
And auditioned for Made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users