Matt's Audio Chat

I know you warned it was for Matt fans. Curiosity kills, I went in for my own jugular. :bangin: I still cant stand him.

Here is a bulletin Matty posted:

May 2, 2008 8:31 PM

Subject: Matty's Ebay Auction..

Im gunna be auctioning off my BB9 gear!! Everything must go! haha.... my autographed bb9 duffle bag will be the first item listed..... heres the link go check it out...

http://cgi. ebay. com/ws/eBayISAPI. dll?ViewItem&item=250244093381

have a nice day... =) thanks for all of your support! and bid with confidence....

10% of all proceeds will be donated to the Jimmy Fund Foundation

ciao

Notice the "Jimmy Fund" comment. In his internet chat he said "ALL" the proceeds are going to buy Natalie a plane ticket and spending money to come to NJ. Anyone else find that odd or is it just me?

I found it interesting that in one of his interviews that Matt said he didn't apply for Big Brother. They said they found him through his My Space.

WTF is with that? I remember James Rhine and Zack and some others saying that. What good is the application and interview process if the producers are going to go hunt for the cast.

I totally agree Marty. In the past few seasons, it has become more apparent that casting is surfing through Myspace accounts for "interesting" people. If they're gonna go to that extent, then maybe they need to start surfing the BB fan sites, I'm sure they'd come up with really interesting and sane people!

Archived