Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider29073

Episode 13: "if It Smells Like A Rat, Give It Cheese!"

It was so funny, no one bother to hide the fact that they were laughing! Erik truly took the walk of shame tonight.

I know Jeff said that people would be saying "you've gotta be kidding me", and guess what, I was! Even though I kind of knew what was gonna go down, it was still a shock to see. How can you be that dumb?

Boys are dumb :smilielol:

I truly hope he is just a complete nimrod rather than a very trusting person. Because if he is that trusting, he's really been screwed and that just sucks. Either way I feel bad for him and disgusted at the same time. *L*

well all I can say besides stupidest thing I have ever seen, for him anyway, the biggest threat is gone, it is just the girls now, so who knows what will happen, OMG was Erik soooo stupid, numb nuts!!!,lol let us hope natalie does not win any immunities, and excuse me second dumbest move was for Amanda not to look for that Idol.!!!!

I laughed so hard I cried! Kind of feel sorry for him b/c that had to be humiliating for him. BUT SERIOUSLY???!!! He's watched every episode of the previous 15 seasons AND watched what has happened all this season and still fell for it........I'm actually at a loss for words to describe just how incredibly idiotic that move was! Those girls just chewed him up and spit him out.

Next on the menu.....NATALIE! :stirthepot:

IMO, that was a million dollar blunder. With the way he was winning comps, he would have been assured final 2. He had a very good chance at beating Parvati or Natalie in F2, not sure if he would have beat Amanda.

Poor kid's young. He's got a lifetime to live through that mistake. consoling2.gif

I just have to say, another fantastic episode, with another fantastic jury. This season has to be my favourite!!!

Wow Erik, just, wow.... :animated_rotfl:

JJCanMan thankyou soooooooooooo much for posting that link.

I think that Eric will be just fine and he seems to be a good sport. He was just thrilled to get to play with the big kids. I even think he will be thrilled to wear the badge of dumbest move.

Yw Marty :)

I can't wait for the finale. Wonder how Jeff will phrase his question as to why Erik did what he did lol

One of my favorite episodes of all time!

Haha, Cirie is controlling this game!

My favorite part was watching the Juries reactions.

Yah, I can't wait to SEE how Erik explains that blunder...

*still laughs when i think about it*

Ha, i Tivo'ed it.. and I watched it again today.. Laughed just as hard!

Sign in to follow this