Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider29073

Episode 13: "if It Smells Like A Rat, Give It Cheese!"

EPISODE 13: "If It Smells Like a Rat, Give It Cheese!" Some of the ladies try to sway Erik, the last-remaining male player, to side with them to make it to the final four.

* The women try to use their powers of seduction to con a guy into a last-minute move that could cost him the game.

( Try to convince Erik they with him so he don't use the immunity idol and once again one more sucker for the idol aka curse of the idol)

*The last remaining Fans bond and promise to stick together... until one stabs the other directly in the front.

(Erik plotting with Cirie and Pav to vote Natalie out.)

*It's getting down to the wire for the Final 5, and these Castaways take SURVIVOR to a whole new level of gameplay. Don't miss as the twists and turns keep on coming in one of the most talked about seasons yet!

( Probst said (according to TV Guide):

You haven't seen the end of dumb moves at tribal council," teases Jeff Probst. "{Tonight's} episode is one where you go, 'You've got to be kidding me...this just didn't happen...how could this happen 16 seasons in?' Could Erik give the idol to one of the girls, and then get voted out.

THE FINAL FIVE CASTAWAYS TAKE THE GAME TO ANOTHER LEVEL AS THE END DRAWS NEAR, ON "SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - FANS VS. FAVORITES," THURSDAY, MAY 8

"If It Smells Like a Rat, Give It Cheese!" - The women on the tribe use their powers of seduction to test the only man remaining in the game. Will he fight temptation or will it cost him the game? Only five castaways remain on SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA - Fans vs. Favorites,

(I think he eats the cheese and is the you've got to be kidding me person above , is it curse of the idol again.)

RC: Pav / Amanda

Exhile : Erik ( Finds Hidden Immunity Idol)

IC: Amanda / Erik ( I think Amanda)

Boot: Erik ( Erik either gives away immunity necklace or idol and so goes home as the second highest votes ) / Natalie

Okay this is a bit earlie for me and no I am not sure of actual winners of challenges or stuff but I do believe Erik makes major boo boo this weak aka dumbest move in survivor history . And gets voted out when he was safe and a sure bet for final 4.

Final 3 : Cirie , Amanda and Paverati ( Cirie with the least final votes and close between Amanda and Pav but they will be top 2 )

Well, I heard somewhere (I think maybe Yana posted it in another thread) that Erik is the one to get voted out this week, leaving the 4 women to fight it out. If Erik falls for something and gets blind sided after watching it happen to Ozzy AND Jason, he must be pretty stupid. I would also start to question just how big a fan he is........I mean, seriously, has he learned absolutely nothing in the last 15 seasons? Not to mention everything that has been going on this season?!

Since we're down to 4 after this week, does this mean the finale is Sunday? I can't believ the season is almost over....... :crybaby:

there is a show on the 8th episode 14 called Stir the pot and the finale and reunion is on sunday the 11th.

I would also start to question just how big a fan he is........I mean, seriously, has he learned absolutely nothing in the last 15 seasons?

Probst said (according to TV Guide):

You haven't seen the end of dumb moves at tribal council," teases Jeff Probst. "{Tonight's} episode is one where you go, 'You've got to be kidding me...this just didn't happen...how could this happen 16 seasons in? Guess that could explain what you said teach.

OMG! IT'S THE 16TH SEASON SHOULDN'T YOU KNOW BY NOW NOT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AS OTHERS!!!

LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES TO KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE GAME!! DO NOT SAY THAT ERIK IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT OZZY AND JASON AT TRIBAL!!!!!!

I'm wondering how they're going to blindside Erik. Perhaps they make it known that they are going to target Amanda again, and Erik gives her immunity since they were kind of in an alliance, and he kinda owes it to her since she asked him for help in the last episode and he told her he was pretty much voting her out. So maybe Cirie in her deviousness says to Erik, we're going for Amanda, and Erik realizing that Natalie and Amanda are really the only two he has, gives her the necklace or the idol thinking he's safe.

It's the only thing I can think of to explain why he would be so dumb as to fall for a trick that has been played, what, 2 times already?

Actually I think it is Natalie he saves , even though she hears him say he want parv and cirie in final 3 with him. I think he was just telling them that why would he want cirie a fav with some jurors with him , would almost be as bad as amanda for him. He won't save amanda he wants her gone cause he really can't win beside her.

The hints say the fans unite and try to stay together. I think they do then Natalie hears what he said and he trys to make it up to her and amanda wins immunity so they got to eat a girl , and I think they target nat and he gives her immunity idol but she still pissed at him and writes his name down and uses the idol so he is second highest vote. Being the real stupidest move ever in survivor as it is still being hinted that it has yet to happen. It gets played one last time but not by the person that finds it.

Of course that is just my thoughts , it is what makes sence to me with the wording hints and the hint can he make final 4 , I think he would of but screwed up royal.

Makes perfect sense, Wolfrider. But it really doesn't say much for his brain! By this point in the game everyone should pretty much be looking out for themselves. If he's dumb enough to give it away, he deserves to be voted out! I really didn't think he was this dumb, though.........

I am confused about a couple of things. If episode 14 is airing on the 8th, when is this episode airing? Also, if an II is played, they don't replace it, do they? Only IIs that have left the game without getting played are replaced, no? So how can Amanda AND Eric both have immunity? TYIA

I was thinking the same thing ABB... About the hidden idol...

there is a show on the 8th episode 14 called Stir the pot and the finale and reunion is on sunday the 11th.

Okay read it again there shoud of been a coma between the 8th and the 14th episode. 13th is on the 8th ad 14th and reunion is on the 11th. As far as the idol goes you can be right but they have still hidden it after it was used in the past, depends on what TC it is , and those just my own thoughts I could very well be wrong. Thats why I also said he could win immunity and give it to Nat, but I think amanda to cause I cant see why anyone but her would be a target this week and erik feels he has to save someone.

Just in from Jeffs preview:

s16ep13jppreviewvoiceovta9.jpg

ERIK IS NEXT TO GO

SOURCES SAID THAT BLUNDER OF THE HII IS NOT OVER YET

FROM AN INTERVIEW WITH JEFF:

Fans of the series will recall that JAMES started the season with the title as the man who made the biggest blunder in the game, when he got voted off the island last season while in possession of not one, but two Immunity Idols.

"James passed [the title] to OZZY; Ozzy passed it to JASON, and, in my opinion, Jason passes it to someone else this week,"

man i just love this season

last year when i saw how stupid james was

i was really shocked but now

ozzy jason and maybe erick in one season

come on thats just stupid but i hope

amanda will win it will be the best season ever

Take that back king :angry:

All the guys are outplayed this season.

I love it! :naughty:

Wow! I am an idiot, I totally misread that sentence. Two hour season finale makes so much sense, I can't believe I couldn't figure that out, lol!

MORE LIKE THREE HOUR FINALE

TWO HOUR FOR ACTUAL SHOW

ONE FOR REUNION

Wow, I'm wondering how the HII will be played this time, if it's different than what Ozzy and Jason have done.

Me to even if I am wrong on who goes to exhile and who gets the idol.still going to be a hell of a show .

This should be one heck of a finish. I can't wait to see who raises hell in the final Tribal Council! There have been so many blind sides and stabs in the back that someone (especially Ozzy) is pissed off enough to throw some sort of minor temper tantrum at the end. Seems like someone always tries to outdo Sue Hawk (I think that's who it was anyway) from the first season of Survivor.

Have you guys seen this pic? It comes from Survivor Phoenix:

S16E13shortC26.jpg

What do you guys make of this? Could it be that someone other than Erik goes home tonight? Is this from last week's ep and they used it in a promo for this week (which is very possible). My point is, the person standing before Jeff is about his height, making it impossible to be Erik, unless it's doctored in some way other than the obvious.

Just curious on what you guys think. :animated_bouncy:

TPTB are famous for using the ole' use last week's pictures to fool people into thinking it's this week's trick... You can never really be sure what they are up to...

OMG

STUPIDEST SURVIVOR IN THE HISTORY GOES TO ERIK

YOU GIRLS GOT HIM GOOD

HEARD WHAT JAMES SAID HAHAHA

Sign in to follow this