Sign in to follow this  
smassadi

Jury

Cirie is playing the social game more than the physical game. And she's playing it well. Unlike a lot of the other people she knows when to keep her mouth SHUT. lol

Amanda - Other than her lie about not finding the third clue to the HII last week, Amanda has played an honest game. She had nothing to do with Ozzy's ouster so she will have his vote for sure. James and she were loyal to each other and James was not voted off so nothing against her for that. Only one she was directly responsible for leaving was Alexis, and Alexis was the proponent for Amanda leaving so turnabout is fair play. She played well physically as well though she hasn't won individual competitions but she didn't appear to simply float like....

Cerie - ultimate floater when it comes to the voting. She would follow majority from side to side though she seemed to be doing well with the Outwit part. She was able to influence target and did mastermind Joel's early ouster which possibly changed the course of the whole game. However, at final TC, when asked why do you deserve it she'll either have to fess up to her conspiracy to get Ozzy and Erik out and lose their votes or will have nothing to say.

Natalie - Played a stronger physical game than Cerie but also lied directly to the face of two tribemates who were subsequently voted off. I think it'll take a lot to get Jason or Erik to forgive her lying to them. Manipulation is part of the game, but the way she did it left a sour taste and I think she will have a hard time in final TC (if she gets there) explaining how she did anything in the game other than lie to her tribemates and get lucky that they were naive.

Parvati - Though instumental in Ozzy's ouster, she went a long way in redeeming herself by banding with Amanda these last few weeks. Also, she was not so instrumental in the recent group of lies though she was one of the two votes for Alexis' departure. However, she was upfront that she would not vote for Amanda so she didn't lie there. She won only the one immunity challenge with the help of Jason and has not been a strong physical strength to this point but I think she has played well in recent episodes. If she sticks with her alliance and takes Amanda and Cerie to final 3 (assuming she wins final IC), I think she could stand a shot. If she drops Amanda, she's toast.

All in all, I think Amanda has it in the bag unless she does something in final episode or tanks on the jury Q&A. I thought she stood a chance last season too, but then she was not so impressive in final TC. However, if Natalie or Cerie win final IC, Amanda won't make it to final 3. Then it will either be Parvati or Cerie.

Amanda didn't actually lie about the idol. She said she didn't find the IDOL, she didn't say she didn't find the clue. And when she said she didn't find the idol, it was true, because she didn't find it until after she returned to camp and got Parv to distract the others so she could dig under the flag.

I like Amanda and her game this season, but she DID lie. She said she didn't find the idol because she couldn't find the third clue. She stated that the water was too rough to find the clue when she actually found it and it told her the II was back at camp. If she wanted to make sure she didn't lie she could have just said she didn't find the Idol. I don't think this will affect the jury votes at all, just saying.

Out of the people left I agree that it's Natalie that caused a sour taste in the juries mouth. Even when cerie was going to vote Amanda off she was very nice to her about it, explainiing how her back was to the wall. I don't think too many people resent Cerie.

Sign in to follow this