Sign in to follow this  
smassadi

Jury

OK I have LOVED seeing Eliza's shocked expressions when powerplayers have been sent packing! She seems to get a lot of satisfaction out of the tribal councils lately. I think the jury's reactions have been interesting so far. My questions are..

Whom, out of current Survivors, do you think is the most hated and why?

and who do you think is most liked and why?

I know it's early but I want to know how you feel.

Honestly I don't hate any of them. They are all just playing the game and entertaining us. It is not like Big Brother where they talk disgusting trash about the other players.

I miss Ozzy in the game and I would like to see James go to the end but if he does not play the game smarter he will be gone. (if with injury he is not gone already)

I like Cire but don't want her to win. I would like someone that is a "survivor" as in against the elements and a good physical compeditor.

Good questions. Here are my thoughts........ I really think Amanda is probably the most liked b/c, as was pointed out tonight, she really hasn't done anything to the jury members. Plus, having used the HII made the jury laugh. As far as the most hated, I'm not sure there really is one (as far as the jury is concerned), but I think Amanda's comments about Erik definitely made them think.

If your question is meant to ask about how the viewers think then I still think Amanda is one of the most well liked (IMO) because she's comes across as "the girl next door." The most hated would probably be Natalie (based on the comments I've read). She comes across as mean and petty. She is probably going to be a pain in the butt now since she didn't get her way with Amanda leaving.

Hi Marty, thanks guys for answering my question. Sorry I wasn't clear but I meant, you know how people are on the jury and are really resentful of the survivors who are left because they may have had a hand in thier eviction? Well whom of the current Survivors do you feel is most hated by the JURY?

I agree that Amanda seemed almost like a hero to the jurors tonight. i think even Alexis won't be able to be too resentful since Amanda had to fight for her own survival.

I'm still not sure who the jurors see as the worst one though, the biggest backstabber. I go back and forth between Natalie, Cirie, and Parv.

Personally I rspected Parv a lot tonight for her loyalty to her friend.

So, anyone else have an opinion on the jury?

I know Ozzy was a big threat, but he sho is purty to look at. Thank goodness he's at least on the jury. I feel bad James had to leave, really like him, the other two, oh I don't know but I think they're enjoying the game as much as we are at tribal council. What a psych for them tonight along with us!

Definitly! The last time i was this excited was when Yaoman used the hidden immunity to save himself last year! :animated_bouncy:

Let's see, well I think the jury loves Amanda right now b/c she pulled a fast one on the castaways who just knew they were sending her home tonight! Alexis' face said it all, "oh sh*t!"

Probably the most hated would be Parvati. Her name came up probably more than anyone's tonight during the RC. Sidenote: I cracked up at the question, who would least likely be invited to be dinner, and almost everyone said James, including James! I wonder what made them say that? Is it because he eats alot, or because he'll eat anything (like bats)? Either way it was funny!

haha...I laughed too at the James not getting invited to dinner comment and then had another chuckle at his Dad's response. Too funny! I really like the episodes with the families.

I think Amanda is the most liked by the jury members at the moment and that Parv is the most hated. I think she ended up taking most of the blame for Ozzy getting the boot which affected that alliance. I really think Parvati is going to be blamed by the jury for most of the bad things that have happened. Kudos to Parv though on standing by Amanda!! If only the jury could see the side of Natalie that we see then for sure she would be the most hated. Also, I think it is quite funny that Cirie sorta plants ideas in peoples minds and then the next thing you know her 'suggestions' are actually happening YET when they go to tribal council she never gets called out for any of it!

I have to say I am just LOVING this season of survivor!

Parvati is the most hated. Ozzy knows she screwed him and James won't forgive her for "biting the apple". Amanda is using Parvati, I still think Amanda is pissed at her for the Ozzy thing too. Plus everyone voted her as the one person who talks too much at camp. That has to be annoying.

Most liked: Amanda - she's well liked by the jury and remaining survivors

Most disliked: Parvati - yet another season she's on and still nobody likes her.

I'm hoping Natalie doesn't make it anywhere close to final 3. Not liking her much.

Most liked (3 way tie)

Amanda, Cire, Pavarti

Most disliked

the rest.

It must be the bat wings that turned people off eating with James because as far as looks are concerned I would eat with him any day! :animated_shocking:

Amanda has that jury wrapped around her finger. I hope she wins. Parv won't, she's pissed too many people off.

Why would Amanda leave (just started 2 weeks ago).. everybody wanted her out last week..

I agree, Amanda most liked and Parv most hated by the Jury. Though Parv made some points back voting with Amanda last thursday. I think James will forgive her if she stays loyal to Amanda throughout and she'll have his Jury vote. That might be her only one though.

I'm loving this season too!!! Very bummed both Ozzie and James aren't playing anymore though.

If we're speculating who the jury will vote for, here's possible combinations for the final two and who I think will win in each case:

Amanda vs Parvati, Amanda wins

Amanda vs Natalie, Amanda wins

Amanda vs Cerie, this one is the closest call but I still predict Amanda wins

Parvati vs Cerie, Cerie wins

Parvati vs Natalie, this is a tough one but I'm guessing Parvati

Cerie vs Natalie, Cerie wins

I would not want someone to win that has no physical abilities. It would just not seem right.....

This is Survivor

I agree Marty.

Out of the people left, Amanda is the one I want to take it all.

IMHO outwitting is more important to me than being great physiacally. it's outwit, outlast, outplay, physiaclly outplaying is the last and only one of three. i totally admire the guys who are physical and can win all kinds of contests (james, Ozzie) but I love a person like cerie who deserves to win because she outwits everyone. just mho

Well I agree that is a fun game if it is outwit and win but that is not the original concept of Survivor. I love the physical challenges. I really have not seen Ceire do anything around the camp to help the team "survive". Does she hunt and swim and fish and make fires and....

Don't get me wrong I like Ciere and would like her in another show but just not Survivor. Maybe she should be in Big Brother or something.

I guess the show is just not about "surviving" anymore.

The show has not been about "surviving" since season one when Gretchen was voted out at at the merge because she was the strongest. So blame Richard Hatch for making the game what it is now folks

I agree.

I was just counting on them having people like Ozzy to bring it back to a game of Survival.

yes I do understand what you are saying. I was really mad when Richard hatch won. One person I blame for his win was that doctor who voted randomly in alphabetical order or something! i just wanted to knock him out with a coconut! :footballhelmet:

Cirie made a fire in tonights episode with one hit of the flint, like she was an expert, I do not htink they show her doing much, but i do not think she is as bad as some think, I like her and she is no fool

Sign in to follow this