Aussie BB

Yana

no idk about calanders & Care packages was pics,clothes, & letters from home

Rove(the show after BB) is happy that BB is gone, says funny jokes about BB. "This Monday Big Brother is over forever!, (In Big Brother voice) This is Big Brother, its time to go.... Me What!" then about when Pamela entered he says "Did u see them, when she went in, 1st thing they did was to take pictures with her for ppl know they met her...... You are on TV! with 98 cameras on You!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcWiQtBrKT0

The Final week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exjn1Tog-3Q

Lookback on BB AU 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBT-3mT4f4

The Groups of 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iTK_icOlsc

News: happy shows over says its the most boring show ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFwsJhGB8Eo

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I again went through the prank eviction and I had tears flying along with them and I even knew the outcome! :crybaby: <wiping eyes with tissue> As much as everyone says Travis is very positive, Alice is just as much! She has a great personality.

This is the first time I've ever wanted all five to win. Usually it's someone I'm not keen on that lasts this long.

Alice is right.... "climax to a low."

Rory impressed me with what he vocalizied during his nomination. When it was all over and done with, all of them had gone through such an emotional roller coaster, but I think it bothered Rory the most. He couldn't even talk.

Funny... Rory putting on khaki clothing and then lettin' out with "Steve Irwin" type of talking and wrestling Ben like an alligator.

The ironing boards look a tad bit short. :figment:

Rumor: Network 7 may be in tallks with Endelmol to buy right of BBAU for the next 2 years! But thnakfully Kyle & Jackie wont be comming. Mike Goldman cant go, & Bree Amer & Fitzy may go & be the hosts. I think Network 7 shold bring Miss Universe 2004/Miss Australia Jennifer Hawkins over as she has her own show n Network 7 & Network 7 wants her on more of their shows. Hawkins currenly hosts "How to be a Suprmodel" (lol I like her but bein a model not like her Mistake in 2005 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UrKSwC7hAI

SerenityNow, I figured it was Cherry's prank. It was his Hand Grenade, but to pull it off, BB had to guide it.

It was emotionally draining and devasting to go through both the lows and the highs and verbalizing it to BB all within a short span of time.

Viewed TV of BB US and read many sites with accompanying vids for a few days, and it already stinks.

I'm looking forward to the rumored next BB AU similar to this seasons.

I like the Host of Big Mouth, and Nathan Morris, Tim Brunero. Nathan and Tim are hilarious.

About Rory, "If you can house it in a Pringles can.... " hahahahahahaha

I don't understand how ANYONE can take 5 hours to prepare a meal. My young dtr can do better'n that.

What compassion the HMs have. Each of the housemates planning on ironing one basket of washing in an hour and then Terri can have her Care Package. No spite at all. I love it!

Yeah Rory! :clap: Jen views you differently now. He is keen on reading other people and their body language, and he goes to their aid usually--most times before anyone else.

I understand where Alice is coming from when she says she doesn't want to give up running for one hour a day. There are chemicals and hormones that are released that changes the body, and it is exhililerating. (An extremely short description for something that is complex and involved.)

This group of people really do love :hug: one another and that is a huge plus for this season's Big Brother. Kudos.

Listening and watching the HMs aim for Terri's Care Package was wonderful and heartfelt. Thing of it is, Rory and Alice didn't get anything and they STILL did flips trying to help get the package.

I think the HM's are kindly saying who they'd like to win BBAU, while, I'm supposing, inside their head, they are screaming ME! I WANT TO WIN! Me? I want all 5 of them to win. ;)

Rory & Ben say the Dump has fond memories for them.. LOL. I can see how it could since it was something they've never experienced before, and hopefully never will. I really like the questions at dinner. Ex. Who has changed the most? What's the hardest thing about having only five people in the house?

This 80th day certainly was a Nana day!

:popcorn2:

I like Travis' answer to Ben wondering about the next eviction. Travis said, "there won't be another... we're all winners. There will be five winners!" That's what I want to see.. all five win first place.

"Hurry up," says BB, "it's not the Sistene Chapel!" :animated_rotfl: Hahahahahahaha.

I love watching this group of five. Hey! How about a sitcom with all of them? Now THAT I would love to see. I can't help it. I've really become attached to the group... these five.

:popcorn:

LOL Moose, I think somebody needs to slap you out of your BBAU delirium. :bump:

j/k :hug:

Actually, even though I'm ready for it to be over, I know I'll miss it. I've enjoyed watching it a lot!

My opinion of Rory has changed too. I never wanted him to win before. However, over the past couple of weeks I've seen him differently and think he's a pretty good bloke afterall.

At this point, whomever wins is fine with me.

FNL Grand Finale was great! Bree Amer won in my eyes :wub:

The prize was not given correly, if u win u get to spend the night with your love one, BB at end sasy for 30 seconds LOL.

The final game took u 82 feet in the air!!!!!!!!!

Congrats 2 FNL, i miss Ryan, Goldman, & BREE AMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amer = AmEric or America!!!!!!!!!

Plz cant we get FNL in USA!

I will be happy with any of them that win. Moose you are having the same reaction that I had from watching it last season, I missed the final 5 alot. I added them all to myspace account...lmao

The thing that gets me is that no matter how many ppl are left in the house, it doesn't get boring to watch them. Our BB gets very boring when it gets down to finals( except the all-star season. I loved Dr Will and Janie)..he-he

But Rory has really changed alot lately.He comforts anyone when they cry.He seems to really care,OR is he winning over the Aus viewers??? Hmmm

Network 9 Exective says Big Brother looks good!

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...32-7582,00.html

so its possible!

&

Mike Goldman the only cast member to Be with BB since Day 1 was told by Network 10 not 2 be at the finale, instead they told him 2 work on Saturday Night Download edits(shows already been taped)

"I have been told that this year my services will not be needed on the finale.

Something I am quite upset about."

BBUS - Stinks already and have quit watching it already. It can only get worse from here.

Yep, SerenityNow, I must have an addict's heart toward the much better BBAU.

Perhaps, Jen, I might find last season's BBAU to watch. Anyone know where I can watch last season BBAU?

Yeah, about Rory, I've noticed throughout this whole season that he's been one of the first to help someone, if not the first. Ever since close to the start, folks in the house have always said he had a good heart, and I don't think that that part is put on. Although there's always the chance to magnify it in front of the cameras, and I don't know if that is happening.

Charades..LOL Ben is gone, no one can guess what Travis is doing, Ben comes in and guesses it quickly. Hahahaha

Wow! Ben's certainly bulked up <feeling muscles>. "I don't think some lawyers know the law", Travis replies. LOL

One of my favorite pieces of FNL equipment, the merry go round while gathering carrot juice, but in this case, champagne... I'll have some Cristal, please.

Ben got close to "Ben". Hahahahaha <okay, okay... I'm in an effervescent mood and thought of the play on words from the Ben movie>

Like Eric said, Channel Nine is looking at the BB franchise in Austrailia. From Behind Big Brother,

Gyngell also commented that dumping the show was in Ten

Aww poor Mike. I can't stand Kyle! At first I thought it was because he replaced last yrs host Gretal but I think it's just him because I dont mind Jackie O

Im not sure where you can get last yrs Moose.It was good,last yrs winner Alyshia was to cute.And the runner up Zack was a cutie too.He was an intruder.

Wow! FNL opening and I was shocked at Ryan & Bree's singing. Very nice.

Zach, from another season of BBAU, OMG! He moved just like Travis and posed his face like Travis (along with the opened mouth).

Yeah for this weeks FNL winner... Rory! What a trophy. Doesn't seem like a one-time win would get a trophy like that. It would seem like the one who won the most FNLs, but, I guess that is what BBAU does for the final FNL.

That one-minute visit he got seemed to be over in ten seconds.

Ben was walking past the mailbox and found a letter. It stated something about all the housemates have to be packed up and be gone out of the house in two days. That brought a lot of joy to the house... they thought that was very funny of BB for sending an Eviction Notice to them. LOL

I'd like to find out about Renee's and Dixie's trip to New York with Carson. Anyone know about that?

Live Stream has a lot of audio out -- just like the BBUS.

:popcorn2:

:animated_wave: I was referring to the times Travis "poses" and while posing, he opens his mouth. . . same as Zach.

I actually thought Zach had the winners list topsy turvy. . :boat: Alice first, Rory second, Terri third, Ben fourth and Travis. <shrugging shoulders and grinning> :grouphug: But then, I want 'em all to win!

I finally watched FNL and actually had tears in my eyes at the end.Good on Rory for winning it this time.Loved seeing Zach again,he is my favorite intruder of all time . Who do you guys think will be leaving on Sunday? I think Rory and Ben.

Yes, good FNL..went out with style.

Hmm...I'm thinking Alice might be toast after the whole treadmill 'incident'. My other prediction is Travis. I think he's wearing thin on the Australian public.

Definately staying IMO, Terri and Rory.

Am I a goof or what? I cannot figure out why Rory is called to be evicted Sunday. Isn't he the HOH this week, and can get himself off if he were listed? Perhaps now, the eviction process has changed. Let me in on it.

I think BB set Alice up for leaving with that treadmill incident. I think they don't want her in the running to win. Just for that, I hope she is left for the ending three. That was so wrong to bring up that incident to show Alice in such a bad light. I agree with Alice... Ben made the choices, and it shouldn't have been put on her shoulders. It was the principal of the thing.

In no particular order than alphabetically:

:rockon: Alice, :eeyore:, Terri, Travis, Rory

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Travis talking about breasts and all that he's touched and Terri said that she didn't put his hand on her breast. Travis said, "We still have 2 days!" :smilielol:

That's too bad Rory had to say it was Stupid of Alice to not think about adopting. It definitely is not. He really could've used a better-fitting word.

All season Alice and Terri talked about a bench and how it was continually left dirty. Did I know what that was? Did I think it was something to sit on!? yes. Today I just figured out it was the counter LOL But then.. is it the counter? I'm just guessing.

Rory off of bland diet. Looking back, I never noticed him complaining about it much at all, but I don't have the live feeds.

Wow! Two left :crybaby: and now there are "Three in the bed and the little one said....."

"Goodnight", second one says, "goodnight", and the last one says, "Goodnight" :bedtime:

:popcorn:

:stupid:

I may not be back here after the next episode (if it's the last one), and I probably won't get to "see" you again. I refuse to watch anymore of the US's BB drivel and trash after the first several viewings, and the extras I get online. Here's my thought to you... May all your days be what you want and all your goodnesses be blessed.

Perhaps at Survivor and Amazing Race, we'll meet up again.

:animated_wave:

Am I a goof or what? I cannot figure out why Rory is called to be evicted Sunday. Isn't he the HOH this week, and can get himself off if he were listed

hiya moose. The announcer said on the FNL episode that it wasn't a competition for HOH. They were only competing for the trophy of grand champion and the one minute with their loved one.

Haven't watched any episode yet today, so can't comment on much. However, I kind of agree with you that Alice was set up to take a fall with the treadmill broohaha. Wasn't fair that she was the only one tested in that way.