Aussie BB

Yana

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their "Cold Rock" ice cream Slumber Party sounded fun. In the United States, the franchise is called Cold Stone.

About the evicition of Brigette, BB didn't HAVE to have an eviction until after PA left and had back-to-back evictions IF the action were to keep Rory in the house.

Finally, :eeyore: didn't break anything... it was Cherry. If Cherry got reprimanded for it, the vid didn't show it. All I saw was Cherry being asked if Rory shouldn't indulge since Rory didn't catch the ball. Like typical Cherry, Cherry said, no.

Before going to Eric's (funny about your comment "what kind of name is Eric! hahahaha) link, I'm going to guess it was Travis since he lacks some social skills. NOW I'm going to the link to see who it is.

I was WAY off base.

I noticed Rory's incessant playing around with his dreads and pushing them against his head, or was it that he was horrified that it wasn't him holding the black dress?

I think the grabbing was crass and impolite. Did they happen to know each other outside the house? Have you noticed in the vids of the PA champagne dinner and going throughout the house, the grabber just grinned and didn't add a lot to the conversation--at least what I saw in the edited version on television.

:stupid:

This was the first Brice F. I watched on FNL. Funny bits from Travis... and was that him eating a lemon! :eek:

Laughed so hard at the big clown shoes going through the hoops. :clown: That made me eyes well up at seeing Rory help Terri up from her finish line.

Yeah for the HOH and their TV! :eeyore:

I'm beginning to get a bittersweet taste what with BBAU so close to its finale.

:popcorn:

I loved that moment too! Very sweet of Rory to help her up. Early on that wouldn't have happened.

I don't like clowns..lol Didn't watch a whole lot of the show, but so glad that the winner was NOT Cherry. I hope he goes Sunday. He should NOT win this game, and hopefully the public will realize that and boot him out.

So many scandalous things going on in BBAU world right now. Brig/Eric; BB exec betting scandal; and now Pamela protesting KFC during her BB visit. LOL, she didn't KNOW that KFC is a major sponsor of BB. Big BUST there (NPI). lol

I, for one, will be happy to see her leave. Her visit was a big *snore*.

I kind of liked the Pam Anderson visit to the house. It made the HMs soooo excited and the photo shoot was brilliant!! I loved Alice's pixs and Terri's was nice too! It was also funny watching the live feeds this morning and I saw Cherry grab her ass when they were saying good-bye. I had to go to work so I didn't get to watch them with PA's "gift."

I'm going to miss BBAUS even though I'm very excited about BBUS. They are sleeping right now and it's 10:35 a.m. on the Gold Coast!!!

I can't believe that I'm saying this but I think that I want Terri to win...if not Terri, then Alice!! Cherry needs to go!!

I want all to win. Yes.......... even Edward Cherry because of this reason -> -> He has talked with everyone,even both the older folks, and he was a good helper throughout the house as I've seen it. He is quite horrid in how he talks about females, though, and in some of his treatment to them. Like him, I have a flaw also, but I'll have to find it first lol.

It's hard to narrow down the picks for this week (since mine change, but not drastically) because of wanting all to win, but I think I agree with BigMDGirl -- Terri and Alice. What does the second place win? and the third and fourth?

Have been thinking of Ericsturrock and PA, especially since he got his live feeds recently. Not sure if the live feeds were worth it though.

heres the plan for final week

Sunday 2nd 2 last Eviction, 5 left

Monday: Snap Eviction, 4 left.... Final episode of Big Mouth

Tuesday-Thursday: just the Daily Show

Friday: Final FNL

Sunday: Final Eviction, 3 left

Monday: Finale!!!!!!!!

i was chechin to see for 2009 how much it would cost to go to Australia to see BB

well.......

Roundtrip NY to AU(for 4 ppl) is $9,683

Hotels $$$$$(esitmated $600 for 1 week)

to enter Dreamworld to see BB live shows its $66 for 1 day, $105 for 2 day pass.

For Big Mouth its......?????

for Friday Night live its $40 for row 4-15, $30 for rows 16-26 & side seats(u could be lucky and get side seats right next to main set) & sit on Grass for $20

for Eviction show its $125(inclues row 4-15 & Dreamworld entry) then for same as above seats in order, $115,$49, & $25 for grass.

so if me & family were 2 go next year its would be $$$$$$$$$ but seein Bree Amer is PRICELESS :party_smilie::drool::love: & seein Goldman is ok :animated_wave: & seein Fitzy especilly if he plays :flags_unitedstates: Miami Brice :bag: & see Jackie O is :hide: & seein Kyle is :censored::death: & seein Ninja is :ninja:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Brother wants Terri to win, news reports say as Terri was 12% behide Bridgette in populairty, Travis is close behinde

I re watched FNL, Mike tells Bridgette she was the most popular housemate!(then why is she out of house????)

currenly the housemates are doin a disco contest with blinders on & music on ears, they must not talk, its lasted over 3 hrs already & we have 3 left they are (Hightlight with mouse to see)

Travis,Alice,& Rory. Cherry was out 1st & then put garlic & tuna in Ben & Terri's water. Cherry has put some super glue on travis dance board & ATON on Alice(she cant move her feet!)

as of 7am est the 3 are still dancing aftyer 7 1/2 hrs, the 3 that are out keep tryin 2 put liquid & make them fall, so BB yelled at them, made some1 clean windows & some1 wash floor,(im very tired been up since 1pm est yesturday, i stay up till this ends)

I'm watching the feeds now and I hadn't read anything yet so I was cracking up seeing Alice, Rory and Travis dressed in flourescent colors dancing on little round colored circles! I thought that they were playing an interactive video game. Now I realize that they are "dancing." Rory is pretty funny to watch!

Yesterday, I was watching the Kathy Griffin - Life on the D List show when she was going to Australia. Kyle and Jackie O were in L.A. and they interviewed her on her show! I was like, I KNOW THEM!!!!

we are down till 2 an 1 person who dint hear BB say u are Dq'd as

Travis was DQ'D for "Sitting"

the DQ's person did get off finale, we have 2 ppl left and we are 20 minutes away from passin UK's record for this task

i havebnt since 1pm est yesturday, i goin 2 bed 2day by Noon est, im coverin the live AU feeds for Jokers right now, & i have 2 be awake by 6pm for the NASCAR race lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Housemates have been shakin their booty for over 11 hours, their gettin down 2 night, the rest are doin the hustle at the YMCA lol Travis thinks its Rainin Men lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BB ends it in a tie after 11 hrs & 20 minutes, they got car apches from home im goin 2 be dsoryhy

BBUS - Sad already. At Couch Potato, the purple clad gal let everyone squeeze her boobs to test out that they are, indeed, real. <_<

I'm still waiting for the next BBAU daily show.

Eric, thanks for the schedule.

Jen, next time I'll use this if I talk about the winner or something like that.

:)

already watched it so go ahead and say what you like.I have avoided this thread until I could find the time to watch FNL.

I am glad someone beisdes Cherry won.

I'm watching the live feeds and Travis is "doing my head in."

Attention: There is an emergency at the BB Australia house right now! The treadmill is broken. I repeat, the treadmill is broken!! Alice is running around trying to get it fixed AFTER she got punished by BB for talking without her microphone and she had to clean the windows. That is the first time that I have seen her get into trouble.

This Is Big Brother

Travis is not annoying to me but....

this reveals nothing about BB but that BB AU is FIXED!!! Jackie said this question to Ben & Alice

How do u feel about the Winner Terri?

WHAT! she said the "Winner Terri"

In a Shocking Eviction(im happy they are gone)

ED It

is in eviction leaving by

% leaving is

Ed Cherry,, i put the ED It is, as a clue.

BB said at end of show

Its going to be a LONG Night
i stay up 4 ya! BB10 2night

That Is All

No Ben looked out of it, & Alice was nervous bout eviction

BREAKING NEWS! bIG bROTHER AUSTRALIA HAS BEEN CANNED BY NETWORK 10, THIS YEAR IS THE LAST BIG BROTHER, THERE WILL NEVER BE A BIG BROTHER AGAIN IN AUSTRALIA, THAT IS ALL

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story...5016681,00.html

No More BB, no more FNL, no More Mike Goldman, No More Ninjas, no more Bree Amer :death:

): :bigcry::shocking::cry::crybaby::cry::crybaby:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hand grenade is to close the BY

in

Cherry's

Hand Grenade they choose to close the backyard & have the housemates vote some1 out of the house.

Evicted in the Snap Eviction was

Alice(its part of the task, called "Sting" like the Mole u will see in Monday on the DS, but Alice is out of the house(but not out of game)

wow!!! I better get downloading the eviction show..LOL

I hope somebody else picks up BB Aus. I have watched 2 yrs now and love it from start to finish.

in hand grenade from

Alice, who wasnt really evicted(Sting!)

they have the housemates for a 2nd time each vote one of their own out! Voted out is

Travis!(but its a sing he will return, but hes crying)

then in their hand grenade they return! lol

Eric... I THOUGHT that was what I heard (June 30/Post #193)--this season is the last for BBAU. Thanks for confirming it. Where did YOU hear it? Have you heard the reason why it's the last season?

I :crybaby: right along with every eviction of

Cherry, and then

and then the other two--Alice & Travis. It was a prank Grenade from Cherry. Then after all that, I began smiling with the return of Alice & Travis.

I will sorely miss BBAU since it is THE BEST (and I live in the US and see BBUSs atrocities :cookoo: ).

Eric, or somebody, do you know anything about where I can get the calendars with :Camera2: the HMs pictures?

:pixiedust: Cherry is such a contradictory soul. When he plays his hardest, that's fine, but when OTHERS play their hardest he comments, "It's only a game!" and making it sound like they shouldn't be playing so hard. Last time he said that, it was about Alice dancing for so long. After Cherry's eviction, his speech to the remaining HMs was very touching, and as he always has been in the BB House, he shared with others that didn't have.

What was in the Care Package that the dance winners were awarded?