Aussie BB

Yana

^^^ <grinning at Eric's reply> ^^^

It was good to see a "softer" side (not a whining baby) of Brigette (being with Cherry).

About the eviction... Cover your ears ... Y E A H !

All the folks left in the house, I don't mind who wins (which is not typical of me since there's usually [in BBUS] sh..heads left at the end who are obnoxious, etc.) and I would like to see all win collectively (which "ain't" going to happen). No matter what Rory says about the "Intruder" Cherry, I would like to see him win also. Cherry is high on my list of faves.

Ben reminds me of Eyore. Not just the set of his jaw and cheeks, but... he's a highly serious person. Perhaps it could just be his young age and upbringing. Don't know, but all I can think of now is Eyore when I see him. I like how he "stuck to his guns" and didn't crack under Bianca's incessant spooning talk. When the person was evicted (trying not to give it away), and Ben was shown for his reaction, there wasn't much of one, and then it seemed like he began acting. It appeared that he was acting like he was in distress, then a moment later he was all smiles and not much reaction again. I think it was just an act, but what do I know since I'm not in the house and BB edits the show to their liking. I don't have the live feeds, so it's all just an opinion--whether it be right or wrong. :popcorn:

I've GOT to keep in mind that I see only what BB edits.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was so funny to me... B's dog came out on stage and she went to him and then the other 2 guys came over to spoon B. LOL

Big Mouth was funny several times, although I had to do some FF during the exhausting spooning conversation, and something else.

Daily Show... Love their new task. Can hardly wait for them to be waitin' for another celeb to snap on Wednesday and here she will be live and in person.

:cookie: Link to what happens in a "Reality TV Show" School.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/reality-tv-school/?GT...ilentchk=1&

I actually agree with Rory,i'd hate to see a intruder win.Now if he had been like the intruder last season Zach i'd be okay with it because Zach was there for quite sometime.Cherry hasnt been there that long and I dont think he desreves the win.Plus I think he is abit cocky for my liking. Okay don't throw things at me but I miss Bianca.Sorry I liked her.lol

ya know i int like Pam Anderson be4, but now.............. i HATE her! she said their no Big Brother in America, only UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lipsrsealed2:

all ill say about eviction , is this shows fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Travis!

omg Eric! eek! Can't wait to see today's show. Wow! I wonder who went.

Pamela said there was no BBUSA? She must live under a rock...a big rock. ...2 big rocks. lol I don't care one way or the other about her, and I really just expect her being on BBAU to be a big *blech*.

Truly BB is "fixed". Anyone watch BBus last season? It was screamingly obvious. Plus there were a couple of audio slips that proved it.

They all are "fixed", but sometimes it more obvious than at other times.

With Benny... could BB ask for anything better'n his cracking the water tanks? LOL Now THAT was priceless.

She said there was no BB US????Wow goes to show she is a real blond eh..haha

I have Pamela entering downloading now.Nobody even cares about her now,she is a has been.What do they get all excited about?Wow she has big boobs..lmao

Yes, she does. I think she even had them downsized not too long ago. So, they were bigger. lol What I found interesting about her saying there is no big brother in the US, is that Kyle, nor Jackie corrected her. You know they know there is! I guess it's not proper star handling etiquette to correct her. lol

I was SHOCKED at who got evicted. Wasn't expecting it.... don't like it one bit! (Although, I suspect that somebody in this thread will be just fine with the eviction)

The show seemed to go on and on and on. The interview was stupid and uninteresting. Maybe it's a good thing it's almost over.

Oh, and one more thing...I have a few choice names for Kyle but obviously can't type them here. He really is an a$$; and NOT funny.

I don't like Kyle neither.I still miss last yrs host Gretal.She was great!I still havent watch the show yet today but I a, really interested to know who left.Please say it wasnt Travi???

Jen you made me chuckle enough to wake up my dog with this

Wow she has big boobs..lmao

"Bucket envy" said BB to Rory about Ben's bigger pail. HAHAHAHA

I LOVE the way the Kombi looks now, esp. the hands at the top.

During PA's conversation with Kyle & JackieO... <yawn, yawn, & more yawning> Can hardly believe someone going into the House didn't watch at least one episode of BB! :huh: I think PA probably would've had an off-camera tantrum if she were corrected while on television, and Kyle & Jackie didn't correct her because of it.

SerenityNow, I agree.

The show seemed to go on and on and on. The interview was stupid and uninteresting. Maybe it's a good thing it's almost over. Oh, and one more thing...I have a few choice names for Kyle but obviously can't type them here. He really is an a$$; and NOT funny.
I FF through nearly all of it, stopping only now and then to hear the topics. IMHO I believe it was because of PA being there. Now that I've seen the anti-climax, I can hardly wait until Saturday's ousting. :dots:

What a lovely mom Ben "Eyore" :eeyore: has, as well as all the other moms that were interviewed. I'd like to know the secret language Brigette was talking.

<looking away at the monitor> I don't want ANY of the folks up for eviction to leave. Out of all of them, I would like it to be Cherry that was leaving. I actually dropped a tear :bigcry: as the evictee left (notice I didn't mention who, Jen).

I hate when folks fawn over celebrities. I hate it, can't stand it, :hide: and FF through it. I would've loved to have heard what the table conversation topics, were though.

I think Alice is beautiful and she does remind me of young Doris too. Not sure about the acting. Has she said she wants to do that? She seems so passionate about being a vet.

Jen's gonna be happy about the eviction.

(Not admitting that I got choked up when the evicted left)

This big brother has been fun. I'm ready for it to be done though.

STILL want Alice to win.

Go Alice!

Go Travis & Alice, something tells me though that Terri or Ed(Cherry) will win(sadly)(y dosent he admit to any1 in house that his real name is not Cherry!)

Alice looked hot 2day with Pamela in the photoshoot, u will se latyer in Daily show

His real name isn't Cherry? He has said so many times (when asked by different people, including bb hosts) that he was born with that name. His name is Ed? He doesn't look like an Ed..Edward maybe. LOL Out of everybody that's been in that house, I think he's 'played' the game the hardest. I don't want him to win though. He's nice enough in outward appearances, but he strikes me as a big liar. . . and I fear that Brigette's heart will be broken when she realizes that he's not really into her the way he's made her think he is.

Eric? Brigette's man 'friend'? Hmm...don't know. BUT I'll search around and see what I can come up with.

HA HA HA Brig is gone woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw...Although*shakes head* I was sad to see her go too.I even shed a tear.But I am still glad she is gone...LOL

OMG Travi in his photo shoot...YUCK ..Hairy much???

Alice looked beautiful in her pics.I liked Terry's too.Rory's was ok and Cherry's was good.

Pamela always looks like she is high...hahaha

Pamela always looks like she is high...hahaha

lol, uh huh

I KNEW you'd be happy she'd be gone, Jen. I think Eric's internet blog escapades must have effected the voting. She was very popular with the public. OR it's rigged and Big Brother didn't want Rory or Ben gone for Pammy's visit. LOL, j/k, BB would never do that :animated_scratchchin: .

I just read the blog and I think Eric is lying.He didnt like being dumped on tv and he came up with this story to make Brig look bad...haha I even posted on the blog

yeah public documents say that Cherry birth name was "Edward Cherry"(no wonder he goes by "cherry")

Eric susspoly blackmailed ridgette be4 goin into house sayin he would released sex tapes of them that he hiddly taped! He told her not to get close to any other guy or he would release them.

I think Eric just wants his 15 minutes of fame that loser!

What type of name is "ERIC" anyway!!!!!!! LOL :animated_rotfl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

& BBAU website i covering stuff up i think.

1. A Poll on their website showed 70% Rory to leave, only 13% for Bridgette, that poll was removed the following day even though the others remain.

2. BBAU is blocking all members on its forum that say it was fixed(Cover Up?)

3. Mike Goldman came out to say Bridgette was one of the most hated players all year(no she wasnt all polls say 1st or 2nd most popular)

4. A Petion has came out sayin it was fixed & Channel Ten is tryin to get it removed saying "its infridges their copyright"

FIXED was BB AU 2008 boooooooo, they wanted Rory 2 stay for Pamela

BREAKING NEWS Endelmol the parent company of all Big Brother's is investigating Big Brother Australia & Network Ten, as a main producer of the show placed a HUGE bet that Bridgette would leave http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/mo...gitte_eviction/

Well I was shocked when I seen Brig evicted.Didn't like her much but she did have a big fan club.Plus when the public was voting to nominate ppl Rory was up there every week so it doesn't make sense.

Although I'm glad that Brigitte was evicted from the house (even though I got teary eyed during her grenade speech), I wouldn't want her to be evicted unless it was legit. It's starting to sound reaaaaaally rotten though. One question that I have is that if they did it to keep Rory in the house for better Pamela entertainment value, then why didn't they evict Alice? That would have caused drama for the show with Cherry obviously very smitten with Pamela, etc. Sooooo, I don't think the Rory story is the reason. I think that it has something to do with the Eric situation and the betting guy. Maybe Eric's friends did a big campaign to evict her. Maybe his blog really got people voting.