Aussie BB

Yana

Pamela should be coming in any day now.They will most likely have a few double evictions.Last year there was still had 4 left and evicted 2 a few days before the finale.

And Moose,chances are that was just a rumour that you heard.They have been going around with that same rumour for yrs now I guess.Didn't Mike say there was like 3 more FNL? So there will still be 3 more evictions I guess.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did any of you sign up for the free live feeds?If so what did you guys put as address ,phone number, postcode and suburb?

To sign up on the site you can use an Aussie business address. What I did was google Australian Hair Salons and I got an address and phone number that way. They do not check the addresses, plenty of people have done this, and even the tech guys will tell you to do that. (Got this info from another site that I post at)

Good luck with that!

Can't wait for today's daily show! Bianca will ensure her eviction I think. Woohoo. I've been reading around Australian sites and it seems right now that Rory is in the most danger, but I'm hoping that after Biance goes off the deep end over this secret mission that will change.

Thanks for the info..

I don't think Bianca will go just because she adds drama.I still don't see why Brig is in that house..GOSH

I have to admit that WHOEVER (except Bianca) goes at next eviction I will miss them. :( I'm believin' that all of them are good folks when out of that house. Hopefully Bianca will outgrow her bad tempers and self-righteousness.

BB has been given an extra week and the fina will be 7/20 at 7pm AUS timzone which is 5am Monday morning EST USA, it will be a 2 & 1/2 hr finale. the final day will be Day 86 which is 14 days shorter then the regular 100 days for AU. No word of the final Big Mouth. Their is a plan to move finale to Monday. July 9th their will be a 1 hr. speial following the Daily Show on that day called "Big Brother meets Pamela Andreson" Anderson will be in house from 7/9 to atleast 7/11(possibly longer). BB may get media exposure as Pam has just recently started a fued with Jessica Simpsoin which has lots of media following Pam.

I just watched the movie, Horton Hears a Who. Why did I put it here? Because I thought of Travis the whole time. Horton is so positive and says good things about the 'folks' around him even though he knows they have done mean things, which reminded me of Travis throughout the whole movie.

I have to say.... I'm sick of Bianca's continual bad temper and her obsession with Ben spooning with her.

I can hardly believe that BB told Rory to throw away the mole cutout and saying it would make Rima feel bad. OMG! and how about how other people felt bad over things done in the house that were more distressing. Even BB doing things to the HMs to mess with their heads which made them feel bad. I don't get it. Such inconsistencies.

Even BBAU inconsistencies are much better than anything on BBUSA.

BB is probably very protective of Rima because of the prior happenings. However, I can see BB's point of view that depicting a person with a knife in their back is wrong. I think so too.

Moose, I was just posting on another site about the spooning obsession. Enough already. Leave Ben alone and let him do what he wants. He needs to run far far away..lol..she would be so controlling in any relationship she was in.

FNL was rather boring, but I liked the Idol winner singing at breaks. I usually ff through that stuff. *snore* at the winner. I won't say yet, for those that haven't seen it.

I think it's going to be close between Rory and Bianca being evicted.

FNL comments

Like Serenity, I too, usually fast forward through the weird stuff going at the breaks (break dancing for one). Even though that was a strange rendition of the song New York, New York, I liked it much better than the previous breaks.. a lot better. Thanks BBAU for having the singer... though I couldn't understand what his name was and it was not captioned when he was intoduced.

Thanks BBAU for the N.Y. tribute and Indepence Day "tip o' the hat". Hey Mike Goldman.... love those high kicks of yours before you sat down for the FNL show!

Anyone else like watching Cherry & Alice working out together? Or just Cherry working out by himself?

I think I saw Cherry doing a "Travis Move" after he parked the cart and was told his time. LOL

Laughed the whole time Travis tried to park the cart.

Terrence.... tonight, you didn't look 'seedy' at all. You were much more 'striking'. Good work, Mate!

Yeah for the winner! :crown: Hey, ya'll........ what in the world was all that going on with the HMs when they went to congratulate the winner? I didn't get that at all. I couldn't even make out what they were saying, or emitting from their mouths.

Yeah for the big eaters! :cheeseburger: Double Yeah for the winner!

what in the world was all that going on with the HMs when they went to congratulate the winner? I didn't get that at all. I couldn't even make out what they were saying, or emitting from their mouths.

Welllllllllllll, I think that they were teasing Cherry because he hurt his boy bits in that final comp. They were doing the high voice and relating it to now he'll be talking like Travis.

Last season's AU winner of Idol was a girl, so maybe that was the runner-up. His name is Matt Corby.

Thanks SerenityNow. It was Matt Corby.

I rewatched that section about the ending where I couldn't understand what the group was saying/doing, and it still sounds like a wild pack of monkeys. :D

It's okay you can say the winner, I watched it already...lmao

Bianca really does look pathedic with this whole spooning thing.Ben needs to move spots in the bed.The weird part is, I thought it was Ben with the crush on her.Can't believe there is only 2 more FNL left.

LOL, and we STILL haven't said the winner.

The winner was Cherry! There! I said it. Pheww. :animated_bouncy:

Saturday night, Australia time...wonder (not really) if they are spooning, or thinking about getting ready to. LOL Really silly.

:clap: YEAH for Cherry. One of my faves...others are Terri and Alice. Hmmmm... you know, whoever wins right now, I wouldn't mind it EXCEPTIN' for Bianca. She makes it sound like obsessive hot-headedness is in her genes. Definitely it is NOT!

How funny Eric that you signed up for the BBAUS live feeds a couple of days before Pamela Anderson comes on the show :lol::lol: !!! Is that just a coincidence??

I signed up for the feeds when it first started (I was still going through withdrawal from BBUS and needed a fix) but I dont' get to watch them too much because of the time difference. I do enjoy getting up at 5:30 a.m. on Fridays to see FNL and on Sunday mornings to watch the eviction but it's definitely a different perspective than watching the shows.

lol no i wanted to sign up for feeds in beginng, but i did not, i wanted to 1/2 through June but i 4got and rembered when i was in NH watching NASCAR(with Big Brother withdraw) lol (i actully fine Pamela un attractive, i wanted some1 cuter like Stacy Keibler,Jessica Abel, some1 young, not 41 years old, from a 17 year olds eyes atleast lol)