Aussie BB

Yana

That's the very 2 people I had in mind... Terry & Brigette being stuck in the Kombi. Brigette wouldn't do good at all not being able to go into the house. LOL Wait! What about Terrence and Brigette? But then <shrugging> I don't think they would put a young girl with an older man. That WOULD be hilarious, though. Might cause Terrence a heart attack now that I think about it.

I noticed that Rory started with that "little irritation" about Travis. Don't 'cha think that Rory is the "next in line" for kingdomhood after Nobbie? With that idea, I can see how that comment about Travis would snowball after Rory said it. I wonder if Rory will begin sitting at the uppermost spot of the tree? Hmmm. Perhaps his whinging about Travis to other people is all strategyzing and he's putting that seed in their head so when noms come up, they will think of Travis now and not him.

About Travis opening his mouth and "posing", I've mentioned it earlier in another message how I think BB could do a montage of it. I really hate seeing him do that.

I think Brigette is so rude and cruel. All the things she's done in the recent past... burping in face, calling people names, pulling on the microphone lanyard, calling Terrence a crybaby when he missed his wife (and she's been the biggest crybaby), and now.... yelling as loud as she could in Terrence's ear! I would love to see him sue her for loss of hearing.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moose--You and I are definitely on the same page about our feelings toward Brigitte and Nobbi. But what do you think about Bianca? I can't stand her negative ways. And, I watched some of the live feeds during the Terrence/Brigitte Footy (I love the way that they say footy) Fans waiting for the train and the Daily show didn't show how bad she really was to Terrence. AND, why does BB let her scream in his ear and throw things at him?

Wait til you see what the "kids" did to the Kombi last night. Let's just say that I REALLY want Rory and Bianca to leave now.

The news is that Rima is coming back...don't know what I think about that yet.

Bianca used to be one of my favorites, but her *constant* negativity blew that.

Rima coming back. . .Something to mix things up a bit. She can't win the money which is good. Wouldn't be right that she got to take a little 'vacation', so to speak, where the others didn't.

hmmm....wonder what the kids did to the Kombi. Guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.

Brigitte seems to be taking on a bullying role as far as Terrence is concerned. Will BB talk to her like he did with Nobbi? That yelling in the ear can inflict longlasting damage. I hope she gets a 2nd strike. (I won't hold my breath on that though)

I really love BBAU for the weekly challenges. It's one thing I wish BBUSA would add. This weeks challenge forces two of them to interact in a creative way. Love it so far.

I've been trying to think about Bianca. I try not to, so I really don't have much on her. I think for as young as she is, she has a big self-right attitude that overshadows her sweetness, which can be shown in her actions toward Ben. She is so hung up about her breasts, and for that reason it makes me gag when I see her wear excruciatingly low-cut tops. She may as well just go naked for all that is shown. I think that Ben is intellectually stimulating for her, even with the age difference. I was actually surprised at what he was saying about their (his and Bianca's) children.. :dance2: he ws speaking of the future, of course.

I've not seen, yet, what was done to the Kombi, and I've not seen how horrid Brigette was to Terrence exceptin' what was on the Daily Show. (Wonder if xx2000xx recorded more like he used to... I'll have to check). With her shrill screaming into Terrence's ear could cause permanent damage, and I actually hope she gets booted for that. Too bad that BB AU isn't sticking to its own set of rules that we've seen listed, and not giving Brigette a strike, or evicting her. What she did was uncalled for. She does get by with lots of stuff... :baby: just like a toddler does. Maybe Big Mouth will show how Bad Brigette performed on the train station platform.

I didn't see a thing about the Terrence/Brigette Footy. I'm not even sure what you are talking about. To me, footy is when a couple are sensually touching each other's feet to the others feet. Or a set of pajamas with "feet" in them.... those are footies to me. <grinning>

Rory... well, I think he knows how much he isn't liked in the house and it doesn't surprise me that he is getting worse... especially now that his leader is gone.

About Rima, I don't know how that would be with most of FNL and her participating in that. I really liked her part in the house while she was there. She seemed to be quite a positive personality.

I just finished reading at Jokers and I am waiting to see, on Daily Show, Cherry putting the cow next to Travis while he is sleeping in the bedroom and Ben & Travis making bread.

I, too, enjoy BBAU's weekly challenges, and would like to see it done that way in BBUSA for the same reason of forcing interaction in a creative way, and for quite a lengthy time, soas to offset boredom. I'm planning on watching BBUSA for only two weeks to see if its the same filth and slut as last 3 seasons... esp. the last season. Down with Grodner and the others who are responsible.

:bedtime: 11:58 pm

I can't stand Brig,I don't understand why AUs loves her.She is so rude and nasty.I dont think I want Rima back now,it's been to long since she left.

Rima returns Sunday :lipsrsealed2::censored:

also Steve Carrell will be on FNL friday

& on 7/9 in a mid week eviction b4 the projected final FNL(7/11) Pamela Anderson will replace houseguest as VIP Intruder

the projected finale is 7/13(morning of BBUS debut)

I am glad that Nobbi is gone although I do miss some of his more harmless antics. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop at just being mischievous--he had to take it to the next level and be mean sometimes.

Brigitte is a mean girl!! I can't believe that her parents could be proud of her behavior. She is soooo disrespectful, rude, crass, unlady-like, screachy, whiny a** girl. I don't dislike her but I cannot stand her behavior and I don't think that the show would suffer one bit without her.

Bianca needs to go--negative, negative, negative. Poor Alice is afraid of being herself because she's afraid of stepping on Bs toes, etc. Ironically, I agree with Terri on this subject.

I, too, love the weekly tasks and enjoy watching them interract and hope that BBUS will take some heed in addition to weekly dinner with forced questions (they did that one time last season but should make it a weekly ritual like BBAUS).

Right now, I want either Alice or Terri to win. I used to think that I wanted Rory to win to help him out financially but he's part of the mean team and I don't like mean people!

I still think that Rory talking about Travis being an irritant to him is a :sherlock: strategic move. Now he has Ben & Bianca (perhaps) :gossip: voting against Travis, thus Travis would land in the top above him at nomination time. I'm surprised there's not more of that going on.

You know what ticks me off?IS that BB doesn't give Brig strikes for all these mean things she does.For some reason he goes really easy on her.I don't like anything about her,she is an airhead and she should be slapped upside the head for treating her elders like that.BB should have stepped in when she open the door to the Kombi and soaked the inside.Last yrs BB wouldnt have put up with any of that.They would have been sent to the punishment room.

she should be slapped upside the head

That made me laugh out loud. :animated_rotfl:

The accumulation of all of Brig's meaness is what is so awful. A comment here or there, a prank here and there, no biggie. But, she doesn't give up. Her relentlessness matches Nobbi's against Travis and BB should treat her just the same by giving her another strike.

The water spray in the Kombi...IMO I think that would have been a funny prank if it were younger folks in there. However, I see it differently with T n T in there. Respect your elders, I suppose.

The dinner table is a great way to strategize without saying you are. Like for example, Rory saying his bit about Travis, and then his bit about Brigette. A great way to plant seeds in other people as to who you're against, and also to cause them to have more votes than him (Rory).

Isn't it funny... When Cherry & Brigette are touching each other by their flirtatious wrestling, Travis is there and joining in. LOL

LOL Glad I could make you laugh,but she does need to be slapped.And I agree if she had done that to Nobbi then it be funny.Poor Terry doesn't think that she is liked very much now.Although the whole T&T thing when they were sooking about the vending machine and their output,it's like poohoo you want someting ask..sheesh

I'm thrilled that Cherry won the HOH. :king: I figured he'd be more fair and caring, and that was evident with his choices for the movie viewing. Too bad Brigette was included. (Can ya tell... I'm not a Brigette fan?)

Did ya hear? BB uk's task is to do the treadmill dance to "Here It Goes Again" by OK GO. :lousings: Check out youtube OK GO. I was happy to hear it. This treadmill "dance" has been my favorite for over a year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

I miss BB au on Saturdays.

I can hardly wait to see Big Mouth, but for the life of me, I cannot remember what for! :sleep1:

I never download big mouth unless they something coming up on big mouth that I find interesting.I wasn't happy when Cherry won because I don't really like him much.But he changed my mind a little when he picked "some" of the ppl. I am not a Brig fan at all too.

Since BB au began, I wondered, "Why hasn't Bianca ever had braces?" I STILL wonder that.

Quote from the show:

"I'm going to take a photocopy of her brain." "Cause you want to build an idiot?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:animated_rotfl:

HA HA I shouldnt have known not to read this until after I watched the eviction show..LOL

I am glad it was Terrance that went.

I don't understand why Bianca has never gotten braces neither,her family seems like they are well off so they have the money.Sheesh I know families that aren't well off and their kids have had or have braces. I am starting to think my youngest is going to need some.His front teeth look crooked.

I'm going to be crying and who knows what all when I go through withdrawals when this program finishes in a few weeks. :bigcry: I heard 3 weeks a few days ago. This BBAU has been THE BEST BB I've ever viewed. Too bad this is Australia's last BB.

Kinda nice to see a kookaburra since there are none in the USA. (referring to the one sitting on the boxing ring's pole)

You know... I have to include Cherry as one that I would like to see win it also. He really has been visiting to EVERYone, and he doesn't whinge about much of anything. I think when he got a grenade, he pretended more than how he felt, just to put a show on to the others. Then when he invited Terrence to the movie, that shows that he is quite THE "Guy". If this is only all pretense to be able to stay in everyone's good graces, it is working, and I for one think it isn't all pretense. I think he has to have a good heart to stay on as he has. I do believe I'm talking myself into rooting for Cherry.

Where's everyone been? Getting kinda quiet here in Aussie BB.

11:31 pm Monday night USA time

I've said I hate to see the end come to this show, yet on the flip side, I would want it to be just to see exactly what Travis is like once he's out of that house along with Brigette.

Tomorrow's show looks interesting.Bianca looks really upset.I like how BB is driving them mad with this mole idea

The previews were the best part of today's daily show. lol It appears that not only does Bianca get physically angry, but she verbally takes it out on Rima. While Rima had a choice about going back into the house, it is still Big Brother pulling the strings with that 'mission'. She doesn't need to take it out on Rima. I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out on tomorrow's show.

Shot an email to ya E.

My picks in no special order other than alphabetical: Alice, Cherry, Tez

Interesting what the psychic brought to the table.

Not looking forward to seeing Jackie O standing in a fashion that makes her look like a one-legged flamingo. That just freaks me out with that standing while ankles are crossed. Her legs are clamped tight for sure when Kyle is around.