Aussie BB

Yana

It was a good show,I laughed the whole time. But I am still unsure about Rory but not 100% sure.Dixie I would say I am 80% sure she wasn't.

I thought when the guys were to give birth just hilarious.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the host, although I did fast foward them my first year watching AU BB too.FNL was funny .I was glad Renee won.

i like Bree & Mike, not so high on Miami Vice guy(Ryan Fitz lol) but their funny, and ive talked 2 them on myspace & blogs, their cool. Mike wants to bring FNL to US. what ya think bout that.(i think cool 2 have them host BB After Dark once a week where they have to play games for a prise, instead of America choice)

Travis had to leave the house and go 2 hosiptal due to Nobbie/Rory/Ben squirting liqiud soap into his eyes. hes expected 2 return within the wekk. FNL host Mike had to say this in a bulletin

Date: Jun 1, 2008 2:05 AM

Subject: Travis and King Kyle GONEEEEEE

Body: POOR Travis got some shower gel squirted in his eye by some of the boys in some harmless fun gone wrong and is now in a Gold Coast Hospital getting himself sorted. In typical Travis fashion he

Here's the actual event of Ben getting Travis. However, it was Nobbi and Rory egging Ben on to do it. Nobbi is such a bully, and so mean to Travis. I wish Travis realized that those boys have fun at his expense. They aren't his buddies like he thinks.

http://www.badongo.com/vid/737027

Another video shows Ben staying with Travis to help him while the other two leave. Clearly, Ben felt bad for what he did. Aussie fans aren't too happy with him though.

I THINK he's back in the house because he casted his votes to evict on the eviction show. Not sure that they would have had him do that from the hospital. Maybe. Don't really know actually. He really should stay there for awhile (the hospital). Poor things been so troubled with ailments since he got in that house.

Anyway. bottom 4...Alice, Dixie, Bianca. I'm so happy that Renee saved Alice (LOVE HER!!) and Nobbi replaced her. Yay! Hopefully that will knock a little wind out of his sails. I'm very happy that Dixie went. I liked her at the start but as time went on, I couldn't stand her anymore. I don't think she'll be missed all that much (even though I know Alice really liked her).

Intruders arrived also. Should be fun.

AND did I read it right that the voting will be changing?? Housemates are going to nominate, and Australia is going to evict. I actually liked the way they were doing it. I'll wait and see how it all turns out before I decide if I like the new way.

BBAU is so much fun to watch. They're always changing things up.

Who instigated the squirting at Travis. Wasn't it Nobbie? Nobbie is the instigator of many things in the house and yet he stands back and doesn't get the heat for the task, nor does anyone appear to realize that it is Nobbie's idea in the first place. Just yesterday he riled up Bridgette so much she went screaming like a banshee at Terri and holding the door closed so Terri couldn't get back into the house.

Nobbie riles people up to go on the attack against someone else. He plants seeds of conspiracy, and seeds of a prank that he doesn't take part in except to be the big and loudest laugher on the outskirts of the crowd. Notice how he let the "kid" of the house do the dirty work while he was laughing and standing behind Ben.

I'm ashamed of Nobbie and his pranks, esp. HIS prank gone bad.

I'm completely enjjoying BBAU. They have a lot more fun with BB than CBS does. I wish BBUS was as much fun to watch as this one is. I enjoyed BBUS8 and didn't enjoy BB9, but compared to BBAU I find BBUS9 was the most boring. I like how Big Brother is a character in BBAU. And Ollie is aces. I hipe Rhianna sticks around awhile.

I don't mind Brig being put up each week.She is brainless and rude.She says hateful hurtful things to Travis and it's not right.I like that they have gone back to the old nomination and eviction way.Au wasn't going to get rid of the annoying HG but the HG will get rid of the,...LOL

Well....since AU is the evicter of their nominees, I'm not so sure your wish for Brigette to leave will come true. Apparently, AU loves her.

Bianca, Terri, Renee, and Brig are up for eviction. My guess is that Bianca will go. (HOH doesn't get to save anybody either I guess, since voting has already started) I'm glad that Dixie saved Alice (AND that the HM won't know it until Sunday. Poor Alice will be all nervous for nothing). Alice is getting on my nerves a bit, but I still like her.

I know Brig probably won't go,just wishful thinking on my part...LOL

I was kind of hoping Bianca would stay to see if anything happens between her and Rory.I think the FNG winner will still be able to remove someone.The way it went last year was they didn't even know who was up for eviction until eviction night.The only one who knew was the FNG winner who then would remove someone and replace that person with someone of his/hers choosing.And Au knew of course and they could vote to evict or save.Hard to say what FNG winner will get this Friday where Dixie already saved one person.

What withdrawal pains I'm having now. I would get my daily fix from xx2000xx at Couch Potato, but now he's doing the UK version (which I'm not interested in at all). Please help me with sites that would show streaming of BB AU that are worthy.

This happened a couple or three days ago: This was a total display of power and who is over who. Nobbie was playing ape boy again. Terrence was following him playing along, in his thong, as an ape. Terrence continued as long as Nobbie did. Then Nobbie, who kept looking behind him at Terrence, jumped into the spa and jogged to the other side. Terrence stood at the side of spa, toes hanging over and still in character hooting as a gorilla and staring straight at Nobbie. He continued this hooting with ever increasing volume, and then (durn), it cut into the house.

Man oh man, was that ever good. A non verbal display of power and over the insensitive, cauldron-stirring Nobbie. I loved it!

Moose, the couch potato guys are still doing BBAU. He has stated that he will post the daily shows until the show's end. He just won't be posting as many random clips from feeds anymore. The daily shows usually cover the clips he posts anyway. So...you'll be able to get your daily fix still. Have you gone to the BBAU official site? They provide a lot of good coverage also.

I watched ALL his coverage of both Big Brothers last night. I thought my head was going to explode. LOL

BUT, now I'm hooked on both. and when BBUSA starts? It's big brother overload for me!

I'm so glad that people are on to Nobbi now. They're seeing what a liar he is finally. AND good for Travis that he is standing up for himself where Nobbi's antics are concerned. About time! Hopefully, it'll stick.

Thanks Serenity Now. I'll continue going to the Couch.

I'm glad Travis is now "on to them" I've noticed that when Travis wears plaid, he seems like a REAL sturdy guy. Anyone else notice that?

I don't remember where I read about and saw the stills of this (I've been online for so long this morning), but the "shower gel" was perhaps, and most probably, tile grout cleaner. I saw the pictures of the bottle they were holding, and it "AIN'T" shower gel as we know shower gel, but BB saying it was shower gel (which could conceivably refer to a tile grout cleaner also). It might've been Jokers.

Yes, Nobbie cunningly (as usual) planted the idea for the squirting, but why in the world would Ben do his bidding? I suppose it would be age and peer pressure.

What got me is when the guys were like Travis is hanging with the girls again.I thought we had him.

It's like wonder why he is hanging with the girls they didn't almost make him go blind by their stupid jokes. I just think Travis has such a kind heart.I didn't think I would like him that much when the show first started because of his voice,but he is one of my fav's.Renee was also a fav too,but not liking her so much now. I don't care for the intruders at all.Terrance is a pain,Cherry is okay and the girl just seems trampy to me.

I liked Travis from the start because of his zany personality. Like him more now. I loved it when he came back in the house after the prank gone wrong event. He was so happy to see everybody. Loved it. I agree with ya on Renee. She was top 5 for me at the start. She's bottom 3 for me now.

Intruders...I like crazy Terrence. Rhianna is too giggly and sheesh...letting Rory feel her ALL up after a couple of days. You know if it was in the outside I wouldn't care so much. BUT for some reason, in public view seems 'trampier'. Contradictory, I know. lol Seriously, her whole giggly self when she first went into the house annoyed me to no end. Cherry? Boring. Funny how he kept saying he was going to stir things up. Still waiting on that Cherry.

Edit: Oops, didn't see your reply Moose. You're welcome. LOL @ your thoughts on plaid. I'll keep my eye out for that. I'm not so sure about the tile grout cleaner. Ben's gotta be smarter than that. Peer pressure or no. Who knows why Ben would do Nobbi's bidding. The boys seem to worship Nobbi and go along with whatever he says. I'm hoping that's changing now with the Alice/Travis/Nobbi (and the boys) issue.

Favorite to Least Favorite (including newbies)

1. Alice

2. Travis

3. Rory

4. Ben

5. Bianca

6. Terri

7. Brigitte

8. Rhianna

9. Renee

10. Terrence

11. Cherry

12. Nobbi

If Dixie were still there she would have been just above Cherry in that ranking.

LMAO @ the "holiday" to the dump for Nobbi as winner of FNL. What a prize! I feel sorry for the people he selected...mostly. However, it's interesting to see how the reaction of Nobbi and Bianca made being there almost worse. Too bad they couldn't find the humor in it like Rory and Ben were TRYING to do. AND you know that if it were anyone else, Nobbi would be laughing his head off and that person's misfortune. That boy is psycho.

I loved the daily show and FNL for finally editing Nobbi for who he's really portraying in there. I wonder if he's really like that in life?? Gosh, I surely wouldn't want to be his best mate.

I hope Renee is evicted this Sunday. But, then again, Nobbi MAY save her if she is. Hmmm. Next, I would guess that Bianca goes.

OMG I can't read your post yet.I have to watch FNL still..ha-ha forgot it is Friday.Where did the week go?LOL

I agree Serenity---What comes around, goes around!! Nobbi can sure dish it out but he can't take it! He would be egging it on and laughing hysterically if the prize happened to the other HMs. He's constantly trying to stir up trouble for his own amusement. Used to be a big Nobbi fan--now I'm NOT!! I'm an Alice Fan too!!!