Aussie BB

Yana

TCS - I'm in the middle of Episode 5 and love it too! The comps are better, I like that their comps are not only cooler but they have a comp area to do them in. Also, I like the way they mess with the food. You're right..their guests aren't as bad as ours were so far, but I haven't seen live feed things either.

Allison Grodner - Please look at BB Australia for some new ideas!! They do it better than our BB9 was!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving this BB. Wow, so many twists and turns!!! More HG's arrived today.. Very interesting and Terry is back in the house!

Cory reminds me a bit of James.

Love the live feeds.

I'm also hooked on this big brother... It is a lot of fun. Now I'm starting to think that I don't like the whole Head of Household thing. It causes the house just to talk and think about stategies. Which on the BB Aussie they are not doing as of yet. Maybe it is too soon but it is much more interesting than American BB.

OK I think maybe I am the only one that feels really bad for both Rima and Dixie... Poor Dixie... I know she's crying a lot, but it seems like she has such a big heart and feels really bad about Rima hurting herself and she is really going to miss Rima...

Someone asked over on the Aussie BB boards if Dixie had a crush on Rory, and I have to say that I think she might, she admitted she liked constrution workers... I personally don't know why she wouldn't... He's a cutie...

Yana - I feel bad for Dixie too. I like her. She seems to be a good soul. As far as Rima goes, her bashing of the US really did it for me. I don't care for her but wish her well.

I don't like no HoH. I watch it for the strategy, and there doesn't seem to be much there. However...the comps kick ass and I love the BB interaction.

her bashing of the US really did it for me. I don't care for her but wish her well.

OH I agree with you there and what I meant was that I felt sorry for Dixie because she had lost Rima in the house as a friend...

You know I was pissed about the anit American stuff she said... I don't like it at all, but in her defense, she's young, she is ignorant to the issue also, that's no excuse though, IMHO if you don't know about an issue that is being talked about, the you sit back and listen and learn more about it before speaking on it...

I joined the forums for Aussie BB and some of the people over there are with me when I say that it wasn't racist, but ignorance, and then some of them are worse than her and Saxon...

Yana - I hope that means that the rules will change. I guess not discussing nominations went out the door night one huh? *LOL* I would love to see more strategizing. I am in agreement with you on her ignorance. If she truly believes our government "took away" all electric cars and destroyed them in a big yard somewhere, she's been listening to Waaaay too much "conspiracy" radio!

I've just found out that this year they are going to let the public nominate, and the housemates vote... At least that's the way I took it...

I love the way they do everything in BB Au/Last yr when they won FNL they got a rewards room and only in there could you talk nominations and stuff.And the person who won could go into the DR and take one of the nominations off.But the person wouldnt know who got takin off until eviction night.But I guess there is no rewards room.

There is also BB UK but IMO it sucks.The yr I watched did anyways and that was just last yrs.

I love BBAU.. I love how BB is more of a chracter in the show also.. The cast doesn't have all the producors coaching them like in the US version but instead has BB messing with thier heads..

also Live TV there is Live.. BB really needes to remind them that it is live TV and remind them that BB said there was no Swearing at FNL cause the bleep had to be used way too much..

And looks like the AU public really wanted some older blokes in there when they voted the 3 new "webmates" (all 3 are in thier 30's) The girls were all thrilled with barney even.. I think a few of them voted for him..

I hated the stay up all night and evict someone "twist" its a lame twist like the US version used to have..

I'm sad to see the "shop" and BB able to smack at the kitty whenever a HM stepped toe across a line...

They said that BB would have no more stupid rules this year.. I kinda enjoyed that.. cause part of the whole idea of BB is that he would change a rule and "that is how it has always been" (least if you read 1984) But BB does not allow HM's to call him "mate" so I guess theres a start..

Looks like they are doing more of a shift to the US version.. the FNL winner will become HoH.. he will Veto and replace 1 nomination.

I'm tired of the US version.. <saves rant for another time/place>

i was readin the live updates at BigBrother.com.AU and read that Rima's back, i cant wait 4 Ryan Fitgerald on Friday Night Games says "Why is their a little child in the house?" thats was so funny. Im rootin 4 David

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i belive i was readin wrong day's updates sorry

How the heck is Rima going to participate with a broken leg? I read a little on that Corey kid. Seems he had a massive party because the dumbass advertised it on My Space.

I like Rory - he's a cutie.

Like Travis.

Think Rebecca is beautiful.

I also like Ben and David.