Aussie BB

Yana

I am in the process of watching BB AU... I love their show right now... They don't have a really big age range, but they are all strangers, from all parts of AU, and all different culturals... Their twists are different...Like they have one person that is staying in a van in the backyard and they aren't allowed inside the house unless BB tells them to go in to vote, they have a bathroom outside for them, but their fellow housemates have to bring them food, also no other housemate is allowed into the van unless Nobbi (the housemate living there) asks them to come in, and he also has his very own diary cam, and if the do not disturb sign is out the other housemates can't knock on the van door... They weren't allowed in the house of the first night... They had to stay in the backyard and evict someone within the first 8 hours, then the other part of that twist was that that person was the one to evict the second person... They also seem to show their show on TV every night except Saturday... They also don't have a pool, they have a hot and cold um can't seem to remember what they called it, but it's a very shallow, very narrow area and part of it is hot and part of it is cold and it's "a place for the housemates to get intimate", and their diary room door is green when nobody is in it and red when someone is in there... Just a little bit of what is different about the aussie and us BB's...

I forgot to mention that they have one big bed for 12 people to sleep in and that they don't seem to have an HoH type room, and they have a heavy set lady and a little person on their version... From what I can tell they don't have a kitchen either, their food is sent out to them by conveyor belt... Their showers are also out in the open pretty much...

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... I've seen it already... It's great!!! I can't wait to see what happens with what was going on as it went off...

LMAO I know me too, but be forwarned Duckie (Travis) voice will get to you after a while... LOVE their version so far...

Meet the house mates...

Terri: Terri_141x237(2).jpg

<H2>status: Evicted

• state:NSW
  • hates:Lambs fry, oysters and overly positive people
  • love:My grandson Dawson, fruit and music
Dixie: Dixie_141x237.jpg

• hates:Burnt toast, medicine, liars
  • love:Myself, money and my car
Saxon: Saxon_141x237.jpg

• state:SA
  • hates:Religion, government, authority
  • love:Harley Davidsons, women, music
Travis Travis_141x237(1).jpg

• hates:Anchovies, arrogant people, dodgy Spice Girls impersonators
  • love:Spice Girls, groovy sunglasses, my horse Thunder
David: David_141x237.jpg

• hates:Olives, traffic, boredom
  • love:Chocolate, going to the gym, women
Alice: Alice_141x237.jpg

• state:VIC
  • hates:Boredom, sardines, cat shit
  • love:Sushi, the beach, champagne
Rima: Rima_141x237.jpg

• hates:Arrogant men, ignorance, racism
  • love:Popcorn, water, my dog Saffron
</H2>

Totally digging BB AU.

Just what I needed....another addiction..

I feel bad for the old gal getting the boot before going in, but it was the obvious choice for those guys to boot.

That's some bed they got going there.

Nobbi is gonna go nuts in the van! haha

He's actually kinda lucky though...people may feel sorry for him and keep him off the block. Plus he shouldn't be in so much drama out on his own.

Ben: Ben_141x237.jpg

• state:WA
  • hates:Slow drivers, girls who wear too much makeup, guys who walk around with no shirt on for no reason
  • love:Sport, music, escapism
Rory: Rory_141x237.jpg

• hates:Old people who drive 20kms under the speed limit, paying 25 cents for a little sachet of tomato sauce

Wow - looks like they're a little better at the diversity game, huh? There are still a lot of 20somethings but on the whole a good, diverse cast! I'm gonna like this one.

Yana, thank you again for the link and for the info too!

DreamAngel - Thanks so much for your link too! I like that on demand feature for the full episode.

You're very welcome... I am watching some of the feeds that happened overnight... They are 12 hours ahead of us of for them it's night time and they are getting ready to go to bed for the night and when they wake up it will be the 2nd while for us it will be that we are just getting ready to go to bed on the 1st...

I did read in the highlights of the overnight feeds that Rima and Saxon are bashing the US, so I don't know what that's about yet...

I love the way the have to eat... They have to eat what BB gives them weather they like it or not, and they can't save something they like and eat it later... I don't think I would like the fact that I couldn't eat a snack anytime I wanted though...

The outside kitchen is very different and the size of the eat in kitchen seems so tiny. So, do they cook or are their meals cooked for them? I would hate the sleeping arrangements.

Again, thank you!!

I've been sucked right on in to the BB Australia house (go figure). The HG's meals are made for them and come out on a conveyor belt and they need to get to the table when they announce meal time to "catch" the meals. There is no kitchen except for the outdoor set up. They also fix meals for them and they have to eat them at that time--they can't save them for later.

Their meals for dinner are also lotto style... Meaning the seats are numbered and when you sit down you have to eat whatever it is for that number, Nobbi seems to always get number one...

Yana - I have a hard time deciphering what episodes are what in XXOO's youtube.

Can you give me any advice?

I watched Dream Angel's link because I knew what I was getting, but it wasn't as prolific as XXs

With xx200xx you really have to click on see all videos, then they have sort of worked on their system a little... Now he has them labled like BB AU 2008 Episode 4 part 1, that would mean it's the 4th show and it's part one of however many there are, for example episode 4 had 3 parts and BB AU 2008 Episode 4 part 1 would be the first of 3 clips you would watch to see all of episode 4... I hope that helps...

I enjoyed Episode 4... I will wait for others to see it before I talk about what's going on in it though... Don't want to spoil it...

I'm a little confused sorting it all but that's no surprise to me. Takes me a long time to figure out stuff. So far I've seen 2 episodes and am looking forward to watching more later tonight.

Thanks again.

xx200xx Profile

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=xx2OOxx

I watched a lunch video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl7rFyd_bAE

In the comments of that video someone is asking about Vegemite and everyone posted comments after that it is disgusting. I can tell you that if you are raised on it (like me) you grow up loving it. Vegemite to you is like PB&J to me. Should NEVER be eaten in the same sandwich!!

And these people sound so weird to me. I don't talk like that! Do I Yana? :inquisitive: