Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Bb10: Fans Vs Favorites???

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

DonatosAllTheWay

DonatosAllTheWay

• Pip
  • 354 posts
no but seriously, would they be ltting jannie back for a THIRD time? i mean they better not let any former winners back (although that automatically elimnates chilltown since they both won), but what kind of way would they do it?

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I just want Amy and Danni back.. sure I want Jannie back too.. BUT i would rather have the other 2 if I could only choose 2 outta 3, just bacause she has already done it twice.

JJCanMan

JJCanMan

• Pip
  • 106 posts
Just bring back the old BB. No twists.

Get rid of the jury house too. Once they're evicted, I say let them stay in the house and mess with peoples' games. They'll still get their stipends and we won't be bored as hell on feeds like most of us do when the numbers start to dwindle. I know, its a helluva dream.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Oh no.. bad Idea. Sorry.. Once your evicted you need to be out of the house... thats the reason people evict people in the first place, is cause they mess with there game.. Plus is everybody voted me out in the first place I probably wouldnt want to be there around them anymore anyways.. i like the jury house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users