Bb10: Fans Vs Favorites???

Yana

I know this isn't media, but it does go along with what Dade posted, so anyways I had heard the rumors about there being a fans vs favs season, so you all know me, I went to some of my favs and asked them... I have recieved one response back so far and they said that they had been talking with another past houseguest and that they (the two of them) also thhappy104.gifbelievedthhappy104.gif that there would be a fans vs. favs for season 10... Now that isn't really a confirmation, but it's almost as good... I will post more as/if I hear back from them and let you all know what I hear...

Thanks Dream... I can't reveal my sources, because if I do and they do turn out to be doing the fans vs. favs thing and this fav is being looked at to do the show it could really hurt them... I do hope you understand, and Dream is right, one of the reasons Evel Dick does interviews with us when he wasn't with anyone else is because I don't post things that are true and I don't reveal myu sources... Again I do hope you understand and I told my favorite that if I were ever going to do a BB it would be a fans vs. favs or a fans and favs teams... I think it could be really fun... We will just have to see what happens in the end...

..........well I for one was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hoping for the good "OLD BB" this July --- You know when it USE to be ALL strangers :party_smilie: That way they ALL start out even --- equal on the playing field so to speak. ;) I am hoping for some REAL AGE DIVERSIFICATION - now THAT would be a change!! Have to admit that all the "20 and 30 something's" have been disappointing. Do the people at BB not realize their of thousands of viewers who are OVER THE AGE OF 40 but we are getting pretty sick of all these youngins! We need a completely new game plan and age diversification would bring that because of the different levels of LIFE EXPERIENCE! :rolleyes: Duhhhhhhhhhh!!! Let's try something totally new and get some REAL people in the house -- ones with bags, and sags, and NO ENHANCEMENTS and let's pass on the terrible choice of housemates who live alternative life styles!!! :) Stop making fun of people who like to live their lives their own way! IT MIGHT ACTUALLY WORK!

My thoughts exactly. I thought we would get through this season without having to look at that horse faced bimbo but then they went and ruined it by showing her in the audience on the final. Enough already, I swear if I never see her again it'll be too soon.

I think that shadow looks just like Josh too. I was thinking that yesterday, as soon as I saw that picture, I was thinking...what is Josh doing there? I am glad I was not the only one who saw that. I didn't want to say anything and look like the weird-o.

I really hope the new season is better. Personally my favorite part of this last season was the darn Guniea Pigs. As to the new season.... I do not care what age they are, maybe a little older would be better. But I would like to see it more diverse in diffrent cultures. I think that would be awesome. People with all diffrent beliefs in life, God, Etc..etc.. :bash: Kind of a Wife Swap meets Big Brother

Well, I personally feel the more silent the past houseguest are being the more it's confirming the possibility of their being a BB fans vs favs or some mix thereof... My usually talkative sources are being very silent right now... So who knows...

i agree with the idea that we need to see NEW ppl this time around. i have a lot of favs however i miss the old days of "fresh meat" lol. but as always no matter old or new you can bet ill be glued to the internet come july!!! :popcorn:

Personally I would like to see all strangers, how many times do they need to put exes into this house, come on guys we all loved it when they didnt know each other. You know like when they all hated each other just because of the game not because they hated each other before they came into the house. I would like to see a nice mix of old and young, straight and gay, skinny and fat, different religions and races, and for once I would like to see them use a fat chick, weve seen fat guys so lets have us a fat chick. And whatever happened to the old days when they had to compete for everything instead of having it handed to them. They used to have to compete for the privilage of using the hot tub, the washer, the excercise equipment, now there handed everything on a silver platter. And for that matter bring back PB and J, I loved PB and J it was awesome and no one ever had hypoglycemia from the PB and J. So yeah come on BB lets have an good old season filled with fat old strangers who had to earn their junk and eat Peanut Butter.

I so agree! For BB10 please let there be people of ALL ages, COLOR, SIZES, and beliefs. I LOVE my BB! One of my top five shows. But seeing another pair of FAKE boobs for three months might be too much already for me. And I enjoyed my 20-early 30's, I really made a fool of myself a few times. I dont wanna see them do it too.

Always skinny ladies....... lets get some women with some poundage on their bones! You can be as cocky at 69, as you can at 21.

And I gotta go along with the pb and jelly. Slop is gross, we have no idea what it is. But we all know bout peanut butter and jelly. One sandwich is good, and two is way tooooo many. But having to eat it for a week... awww yes we want PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY! :party_smilie: Make them WORK for all the goodies... they say their bored in the house.. well, lets give them some work to do.

I so do that they Big Brother listen to the fans, but I kind of doubt it ya know! lol.

Sort of going thru withdraws this week...

Aloha oe

Kahua

OK I have now heard back from two more past houseguests and they say they haven't even heard the rumor, but that they would do it if asked LOL... So again who knows...

if they gonna do fan vs favs i hope its actually folks that knows bb game not the run of mill i just watch one season fan

I want REAL strangers. I want people who were born, raised and STILL LIVE in different states. i don't want Hollywood noobs.

the bb with strangers days were over moment grodner became ap

No it was season 4 they started that (with the ex factor season), but it was season 2 they brought her and Arnold Shapiro on as EP then in season 8 when Arnold turned it over to Alison for her to control...

Yes...I really hope this season is ALL strangers with a huge variety of backgrounds...different states, different beliefs, different races, lots of different ages, varying degrees of education, married, single, widowed, divorced, how about even a single dad. All of this is what makes the show so interesting...the more variety in the people in the house the more enjoyment for us watchers. But I am so done with all of the disgusting language, nakedness (some is just fine but I felt this season was a tad overboard)...just give me so good ol' people living in a house trying to win the money!!!

I think the problem is that Alison isn't looking at the bigger picture... Yes there are a lot of younger viewers, by that I mean the 20somethings, and she isn't thinking about the litlle older crowd... The thing about BB is it has viewers of all different ages... My niece is 18 and watches the show, and my mom is 70 and watches the show, then you have me in the middle of these ages at 40 (in June) that loves the show, so you are right there should be more of an age range, and sure we would all love a lot more cultural range and so on, but I just don't believe Alison cares about anyone that isn't in the 20something mind set... For example my daughter in law is 25 and she hates the show, because of the nudeness, and launage, the whole primse of the show she hates, but she's not your typical 20something...

Well, the rumors are rampant and one of them is that it will be that BB will pick fans to be in the house and those fans will chose thier favorites or possibility of it being their least favorite...

Archived