Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Wrap Party

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

ryanballerf2

ryanballerf2

• Pip
  • 88 posts
Will their being any pics of the wrap party posted anywhere?

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Here are some of the finale pictures by Getty Images.

http://www.gettyimag...a...&src=quick#

tessieroo

tessieroo

• Pip
  • 234 posts
Thanks for the link, Jem! I wonder if that gal sitting next to Dick is the auction winner? animated_scratchchin.gif

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
According to housecalls, it is tonight. This is the night BB was suppose to end this season.
Wonder if they provided lodging for all the HG's??

BigMDGirl

BigMDGirl

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,257 posts
Thanks for the update Joy! I've been wondering when it would be...

brainshart

brainshart

• Pip
  • 965 posts
Wow, girl wins auction for date...guy brings his daughter.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Thank you Eric!! I've never laughed so hard in my life!! Forgot how much fun these HG's were at times.
Woke up feeling down and after watching the video's, feel wonderful!!!
If you haven't seen them - please go take a look.
joy

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,290 posts
Where are they?

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Wrap Party Adam's bday

Gag Reel Part 1(alex & Matt get in camera person while filming and u can hear their audio during it)

Part 2

Eric has them posted in the BB video thread but here they are. ENJOY!!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,290 posts
Cracked me up! I wish we didn't see them every year with people blocking half of the screen.

Loved them

know that! smilielol.gif

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,998 posts
Thanks for the video links I appreciated it very much......YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
http://s277.photobuc...nale/?start=all

BigMDGirl

BigMDGirl

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,257 posts
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! Thank you for posting the Gag Reel and the pixs!! The Gag Reel was HILLARIOUS and my favorite part was the Alex doll!!! The pixs were great--and just when I didn't think that Natalie could wear a better cleavage, low cut outift, she proves me wrong!! animated_rotfl.gif

WHO DOES THAT???

chatterbox

chatterbox

• Pip
  • 616 posts
Danielle looked terrible in those images. What is she low/mid twenties going on 40??

SwatCopsWife

SwatCopsWife

• Pip
  • 247 posts
BigMD, I think because that's all she has in her closet is her Stripper clothes. She could dress classier and still be sexy you don't have to show everything to look hot after a while it just looks trashy. Thank you all for posting the Videos and Pics, I still come here everyday hoping to see new stuff and there always is. I also think i'm in denial and think I will see whos going to be evicted and who won the POV LOL!!!Accckkkk someone help me!!! What da hell am I suppose to do without BB. It's been nice chatting with you all and if I ever said anything to piss anyone off sorry, I can come off wrong sometimes..ummm k maye alot but not intended! Look forward to more BB goodies.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,290 posts
Danielle looked terrible in those images. What is she low/mid twenties going on 40??

Danielle who? I did not see any pictures of Danielle Donato. Is there another Danielle?

Loved seeing the pictures. I am sure there will be many more to come. Can't wait!

ericsturrock

ericsturrock

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,208 posts
wowers Amber looks horrible at the wrap party http://i277.photobuc.../Picture058.jpg

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,290 posts
OK I must be a BB dummy. Who is Amber? Who is this Daniele?

Brooklyngirl

Brooklyngirl

• Pip
  • 518 posts
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for the links, I laughed so much it hurt the gag reels made me remember why I love Big Brother ! animated_rotfl.gif

You guys Rock

ooops lol

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I didn't recognize a lot of people with the HG's. Who are they??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users