House Calls

He is gonna be on Housecalls but I'm not sure about anything else? His communication skills may not be up to Leno's level. :animated_rotfl: (I don't mean that in a nasty way, just thinkin he's nowhere near as popular or articulate as Dick is so don't know) :animated_scratchchin:

The housecalls episode today was pretty good. Ryan will be on tomorrow. Seemed all callers were Adam fans and all sympathized with him about Sheila being a b!tch to him. I watched it and it went a full hour.

Did anybody say anything about the gross disgusting way Adam treated Sheila? The gross disgusting things he said about her?

Oh I guess that is OK. She is a female and is not allowed to act bitchy. Adam and Ryan can tease her and prank her and say vile things about her but they are good ole' guys. I can not believe all the people that think that she deserved to be treated the way they treated her from almost day one.

This season makes me sick.

I went and listen as well Marty, and I really am taken back at the women that called in who were saying they had to tune out Sheila, but yet they condone Adam and Ryans constant nasty talk, seriously something is wrong in this world if this is what womannood is coming to, I could not even watch all of it, then I went on the housecalls board and told Gretchen what I thought of her show, and of her for not caring how vile Adam had spoken about women in general the last week, not just Sheila, and who the hell cares any more about the dsingle mom thing?? I care more about what I heard right out of Adam and Ryans mouth, that to me shows me who and what they are, saying you are a single mom does not make you the devil or a vile person. I also am with you, this season looking back on it makes me ill!!!!!!

I have lost interest in watching Housecalls. The only shows I watched(both times tapes of the shows about a week late) were when Gretchen/Dick were soooo upset about the (supposedly) rigged/biased HOH comp with the last question related to the last remaining relationship in the house, and the next day when Allison Grodner, producer of BB, was scheduled to be the guest on the show.

Gretchen/Dick were insistant that they were going to question Allison Grodner the next day. When I checked out the tape of the next day's show, Bunky was the only host present to question Allison. Dick was absent, and Bunky said Gretchen was out sick. They took calls from viewers, but there was no metion of the but controversy that everyone was calling in about the day before.

I mention all that only to say... the main reason I would like to watch Housecalls(or any other shows/interviews with HGs) is to get the reaction from the HGs to events that happened in the house that they weren't aware of happening, or outside of the house(Adam losing his job). If come to expect nothing major from the interviews on the morning shows. The questions posed to HGs in these settings are so trivial they are meaningless.

Anyone else remember TheFishBowl.com and the great reality based shows they put out on the net? The site was headed up by Rob Cesternino from Survivor. When they interviewed reality show contestants, it was for more than 5 minutes, and the guests really opened up. Plus, as callers we could actually ask them the questions that we wanted answered :)

Anyone else remember TheFishBowl.com and the great reality based shows they put out on the net? The site was headed up by Rob Cesternino from Survivor. When they interviewed reality show contestants, it was for more than 5 minutes, and the guests really opened up. Plus, as callers we could actually ask them the questions that we wanted answered

Yeah I hated to see them go down... I still talk with some of them from over there... Great group of folks...

I have a disk with almost all of their shows saved as mp3 files. A month or so ago, I got a random email from someone out in 'net-land who did a search and found my name/email. He said he was a fan of TheFishBowl and his computer crashed, wanted to know if I had any of the shows. I made him a copy of the shows... got a warm feeling inside when I looked back at all the shows and thought about the good times listening to those guys. They really put out some great shows... their coverage of BB and Survivor was great, as well as Apprentice... pretty much anything reality they would talk about it :) lol I'd find myself watching reality shows and taking notes of questions/comments I'd want to call in and discuss with them lol

wow, I had forgotten about the fishbowl, I had not even thought about them in a long time

I think Grethchen Massey is milquetoast, she is soooo la tee da, makes you wonder sometimes if she is watching the same show as us,lol

I have not even gone back and looked yet to see if therre is any response, but I will,I did not send like a complaint, just said what was on my mind, and that even tho I was happy that adam won out of the two guys (can't stand ryan,lol) that I did not understand everyone acting like Adam is without some kind of ownership in the way he degraded women on the show and especially thoe last few days they were in there, I mean everyone kept asking stuff about Sheila, and how she was this and she was that, come on those guys were vile in their talk about her, sharon and other woman, I just was not getting the hate for Sheila when Adam displayed arrogant nasty mouth behavior, it is like ignored or something, so I just left a post stating how I saw it, that is all, but I will see later what if anything she thought,lol

Fatcat - In the interest of fairness and your blood pressure *G* When Adam was on housecalls, EvelDick DID defend Sheila to an extent when Adam said she was a pain when they were chained together. He told the story of Sheila pounding him on the back at 4am and telling him she was hormonal and if she couldn't sleep, he couldn't either. At that piont, ED said "You gotta admit you irritated her too. You were a pain in the ass whipping her arm around and stuff." (not exact quote, but close enough)

So ED did defend Sheila's actions on that one occasion. No one acted like Adam did the right thing talking the way he did...no one addressed it at all.

So nobody called Adam out for his disgusting treatment of Sheila? The disgusting things he said? Figures.....

Also on the feeds Sheila was telling Adam that he was hitting her in his sleep and she told him he slugged her good a few times that night. But of course Adam and others just want to mention Sheila hitting Adam.

well I was so disgusted that I did not watch the whole show so I am happy ed gave a little defense, that is the difference between ed and Adam and Ryan, he(ED) may have told it like it was last season and said a few potty mouth things, but he does not disrespect womanhood to the extent of those 2 ,Ryan and Adam, and my blood pressure is really fine, I hardly have even thought about BB since the finale, I have been playing a game on the playstation, oh and watching the Tudors. I just had to go state what I thought, because I do feel that tons of people are just out there hating on ol Sheila and the show and the winner of the show is Adam and she should be fading into the background, I do not even think she did anything so awful that she deserves all the brouhaha

Fatcat - Today I have sympathy for Sheila. I heard from someone that her son Mick didn't show up at the wrap party...that he went to a concert instead. That had to be heartbreaking for her and I think it sucks. BTW, just joshin' ya on the BP thing...told my son you're a gamer and he's interested in asking you questions now! *LOL* He's 10, and wonders if you're into Halo3

Just saw Ryan on housecalls. Not much to say about it.LOL

I would have loved to see Sheila on there but it ends tomorrow so no chance of that.

Mick went to the Coachella Fest a few miles from me. There were 150 thousand people attending. I thought she said earlier in the season that Mick was going to the music festival. It was over Sunday night so maybe he was with Sheila the next day. I think the finale was supposed to originally ending at a later date.

I think Sheila probably felt bad Mick was not there. I am sure that Mick really loves his mother but 17 year olds don't always make the best choices.

well I have only played halo 1 and 2, because they are only makin 3 for x box 360 which I am gettin ready to buy but haven't yet, I am dyin to play halo 3, the first 2 were awesome, after I buy my 360 I need to get a PS3, even tho they are making games still for the PS2,lol I am just catchin up on games that I have not played since BB was on. But if he is stuck, he can get on the puter and just google game cheats and it will bring up a lot of places to go to get answers. we all do it,lol

I know you were kidding about the bp, and I know you do not hate Sheila, and Marty tis true that the 17 yr olds would rather make the choice to go to a concert rather than go to that finale, I do not think Sheila would be upset, I know I wouldn't be, cause I could party way better without the chitlans around,lol

I am listening to Housecalls with Adam right now. Every caller is gushing and every caller said they were rooting for him the whole time. Adam thinks he is the best winner ever. Did they only let callers in that were his fans? This guys head is going to explode.

over on the house calls board several people answered me and they were in agreeance with me, they think Adam is an ass,lol,I am under a different name on that board,lol which is good

On my way out, my firend gave me a hyndrangea plant today and I gotta go get some dirt,lol, see yous guys later

ryanballer, go to CBS.com and then go to housecalls, and you will find all the episodes, not sure about todays, but it will be on there later this eve probably.

Adam did what he did to win the game. Like Dick said if you think you can win this game without lying you are lying to yourself. People take people on this show too seriously. When your locked in that house for three months it is going to make you go crazy

.I think Sheila probably felt bad Mick was not there. I am sure that Mick really loves his mother but 17 year olds don't always make the best choices. .

Agreed Marty - thanks for making me feel better about him not being there! *L*

Fatcat - Oh he knows the cheat sites. His favorite game is World of Warcraft on the computer, but when he's doing Xbox360 its either RockBand/GuitarHero or some of the ones you mentioned. There was one they were playing a while back that is a puzzle type game I'll get the name of. It was cool. :)

ryballer - I know what you're saying, but talking about women in the way that he did wasn't gameplay in my book. The "Geesh" story was hysterical, but when he went on to continually call ladies bitches and hos and c-words, well, that's just piggish behavior. I still wanted him to win because I think there is more to him than those things, though.

Archived