Early Show

thanks

What a bunch of phoney dudes. Adam is talking disgusting trash about people and about scoring drugs and P*ssy on the feeds for days. He says on this interview he is blessed and the Lord helped him and he is going to do good things with this money.

Pahleeeeeeeeze.

they have interviews( from the wrap party) on the "crazy" site. VERY interesting! natty wrote matty a 6 page love note in the jury house! sheila's son went to a concert instead of coming to the finale. lots of fun and bitter and crazy stuff...

the funniest part was it seem like ryan didnt know uncle sam gets a cut

o that site links

What a bunch of phoney dudes. Adam is talking disgusting trash about people and about scoring drugs and P*ssy on the feeds for days. He says on this interview he is blessed and the Lord helped him and he is going to do good things with this money.

:animated_rotfl: Exactly! I wondered if anyone else got that.

their interview might have seemed appropiate, but most of the people watching I am sure did not see their disgusting behavior on BB after dark where they did talk about the most disgusting things, Ryans folks in the audience looked a little stiff to say the least, I am thrilled Ryan did not win, and I find it really stupid on both their parts that they would not know that they owe taxes, come one, you thought BB was taking care of that?? That is what Ryan said, ridiculous. I would be will ing to bet that now that there is a tax factor which will eat a good cxchunk of his money Adam will not donate 100 grand to any foundation,lol

Adam will get about 300 grand of his half a million. If he gives away 100 grand like he said that would leave him with 200 grand for drugs and woman.

I agree Ginger I tried to vote and it didn't work. Grodner has the hots for crazy James and if he couldn't win F2 then she had to come up with a way to give him some money.

I loved it when Julie said Sheila you came in second. Rub Sheila's face in being a loser again. I loved the look on Sheila's face when Natalie said dropping from the glass house got her evicted, Sheila really believes she won that and deserved it.

I thought that it was interesting that they only had the boys on for 1 tiny segment in the 2nd hour of the show. I remember last year with Dick & Daniele they had a couple of segments (granted there was no tornado in KS).

Does anyone else think that it was pre-recorded last night? The audience was still there...

Archived