Tonight's Live Show 4/27

Happy?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy this season is coming to a close tonight?

• YES - Give me the winner and let's be done with it!
    • NO - This season is too good to stop now!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone notice whenever the Producer/Fan Favorite (Janelle, James) doesn't make final two there's a Jury Prize but if the Producer/Fan Favorie is there (Donatos) there's no such prize? Grodner is a tool.

big tool

these contest are lame

i hate when they did it on survivor allstar

because its was obvious who was gonna win rupert

imho they should do a quick comp on finale and that winner get money

I was looking at the pics of the interviews after the show and Sheila looked so much better than all the younger girls did. Also, Matt and Alex looked so handsome. Alex is a hottie.

What was up with Chelia's dress. UGLY So was Sharon's.

Daniele Donato looked beautiful!!

That's my comments on fashions. What are yours?

Speaking of fashion Joyami...I agree with everything you said...

But what was up with Ryan wearing a T-Shirt???? Couldn't he have worn a collared shirt for the occasion??

I didn't like Jen's dress either and she has such a cute figure!

And Natalie--same ol' blue dress from her photo shoot showing the cleavage (I guess that I'm grateful that at least it wasn't a bikini and pigtails)

And Allison's hair--did she not know that she was going to be on National TV???

James, James, James--I want to personally donate a shirt to the boy but then again, he really doesn't give a flying frisbee about what he wears (or says). I guess we should be grateful that he wore clothes at all...

OK, my ranting is done.

i thought chelsia looked very pretty. i LOVE daniele donato and think she'd look pretty in anything...but that wasn't my favorite look for her. i wasn't able to vote until 8:30...but then i voted a few times each for sheila and james. sharon has worn that dress before...i don't think she has that many clothes...so maybe the shopping spree will help.

Chelsia looked horrible, that dress made her figure look more like a man than ever before. Natalie's same old dress she would have looked better in pig tails and bobbie socks. I love Matt he is a cutie, Alex is concided and so is Josh. I love,love,love Danielle but that definitely wasnt a good look for her. When is the wrap party? I thought it was a couple days after the finale. I think there was a lot more coverage of BB8 when the show was over.

Chelsia's dress looked like a tube top pulled down to barely cover her butt. NOT attractive at all ... especially when she obviously doesn't know how to walk in high heels ... did you SEE her clomping to her seat? YIKES! Of course, that's a pet peeve of mine anyway, women who don't know how to walk in high heels ... you are supposed to glide, not walk with your head down, shoulders hunched over, and heavy steps.

Archived