Tonight's Live Show 4/27

Happy?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy this season is coming to a close tonight?

• YES - Give me the winner and let's be done with it!
    • NO - This season is too good to stop now!

love the washed up politicians,lololol

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before they ended in an F2 situation I was all for Adam...now not so much, though I still don't like Ryan. Can't stand that Adam has to act the way he is to be "pals" with Ryan. How can someone with a soft heart like his (adam) be so cruel in action and words. Ryan comes off more natural with his verbage and mannerisms as if it fits him. Adam seems forced.

J M O

Doesn't make it right, and I think since the GP's are still in the house, the monies to go to support them! After all, according to BB they are a remaining relationship...and they boys are neglecting them.

just sayin :animated_bouncy:

1 million to gp

Know what I would LOVE to be said? That had any of the BB couples made it to the end as F2, they both would have won big money .. or something like that.. or a bonus of some kind.

That's what I said a couple days ago! I'd love that.......and to see Adam's face when he realizes he coulda won something huge with Sheila. :animated_rotfl:

also ready for season 10, hated this season, and I have never really hated any season,lol even when Maggie won I still enjoyed parts of the show, I really did not this time.

I guess the only thing that will be the highlight of the evening are the jury questions. Oh yes, the shifting of Adam's eyes, the sweat pouring off of Ryan's brow, because we won't be able to understand the answers from Adam nor care what Ryan has to say, which is limited English as neither will be able to express themselves without dropping an "F" bomb. I can't bitch too much as I watched the whole season, but hey I can still bitch. KNOW THAT!!! Hahahahaha. It's been a depressing day with my football drafts anyway :footballhelmet: so bring it on......

I did enjoy being with the Morty crew, and that's the biggest highlight of all. Enjoyed all comments! Liva

So excited for the finale. I haven't seen one since Season 6. I didn't watch the AllStars cause I knew Boogie would win and there was no reason to watch last year since the people who actually got D and D to the final two were all sitting at home behind thier computers. Nice to see two people who actually played the game, with no outside help, make it to the end!

These 2 didn't need outside help, they had all the INSIDE help they could ever need.... I was re re-reading Grodner talking about how the game is not to be compromised and she holds the fact that it's played fair and even. Hmmmmmm tell that to the people in the DR I call Bullsh**

Archived