Saturday & Sunday, April 26/27

Jem

OMG sitting here watching Adam eat, pick his nose and try and talk at the same time. I wonder if CBS regrets casting anyone this season? I mean honestly do you think they care at all about anything these 2 jackasses have said about doing the bad stuff that is, or do you think they just care about their show? I don't get it, we are the people who pay for the live feeds, watch SHO2 and etc, don't they care about what we think at all? I seriously pray that BB10 will be nothing at all like what we all just watched.

Swatwife- AGREED!!

And this is what I think about some there in the BB house:

James did his "Dick Swinger" stunt

He called some of the ladies c___

He got the kabosh

Then came back in a box

And was later removed with a punt!

or if you prefer

James did his "Dick Swinger" trick

It was quite an impressive prick

His legs fast slammed shut

And around he did strut

Though amusing, it made me quite sick!

BTW - Does anyone have a link to this trick of his? It was that orgy night...remember?

I'm all about jokes and etc. but the majority of people in that house were just losers hoping for their 15 minutes of fame. I honestly don't understand how a repuitable company like CBS would allow half of what was said, and done. I think they are thanking god themselves that half the people only watch the shows and not the feeds and etc. there are tastefull and distastefull jokes if I saw Adam on the St. I would seriously want to kick him in the head for what has said about women , drugs, etc and his lil or shall i say big partner in crime Ryan. I'll stop here i'm sure you get my point. There is a way to make good TV and keep us hooked then with losers like this. Adam made a statement about US the viewers to go ahead and talk shit about them because they have the money. Well fukker, better invest it because you dont have a job, and don't speed , because you never know, those " Cops" you talked so much shit about just might want to have a nice little chat with you. I'm sure he'll either sniff or smoke his winnings away. Without us watchers, feed payers and etc his loser ass wouldn't have any money. Makes me sick these asses have even gotten any TV time. Let's hope for some Jail time if what he said he did to women is true and etc. OK don't ranting, can you tell I really don't like em?

I know, so do I ! Even sadder huh!!! Watched after dark for a few had enough, but can't stay off this site seeing what's going on. Someone should give Morty some kind of medal for keeping people like me occupied and happy. This site seriously kicks ass. Did you make up those poems? if soo,,, Niiiiiiiiiice!

Swatwife-

I fully agree that Morty's is the most excellent place for our support groups! *L* Yes, I made them up. Out of sheer boredom that there is no game talk and nothing fun on the feeds. Thanks for the compliment. There are more in the MrsFroman poem thread. But they're all just silliness.

Adam and Ryan keep talking about what good TV they are making. They think America loves them. They are positive that they are going to be on Big Brother All Stars. :huh:

has any of hg in all season of bb that said america likes them actually been fan favs?

They need to do a "Favorites -vs- Fans" like Survivor did this season.

Bring back Dick, Danielle, Janie, Kayser, Will, Jun, and..... Sheila, just to see how she handles Dick and Will.

sign me up

yeah this one suck i am changing it lol

They need to do a "Favorites -vs- Fans" like Survivor did this season.

Bring back Dick, Danielle, Janie, Kayser, Will, Jun, and..... Sheila, just to see how she handles Dick and Will.

Do you really think the other HGs would allow Dick and Danielle to stay in the house? I think they would be evicted in the early weeks. I don't think Dick's gameplay would work in any other season.

I don't think BB likes Adam or Ryan any more than we do. It just so happens that the other players had their heads somewhere else besides on their shoulders. These two suck, are hideous, disrespectful to those who protect us (police force) not to mention women. Once again, I will post how proud their mama's must be. Allstars, my ass , not while I still have a finger to vote on here! What frickin ingrates! I couldn't be more disappointed in this outcome, I tell ya! Yes, the Liva is pissed!!!!! Whew, need to find my meds.......... :brood:

Archived