What Kind Of Cast Would You Like To See?

mikala328

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be kind of interesting to have a "2nd chance" edition. Anyone that came in 2nd plus a few comp king/queens.

2nd place finishers:

Nicole (S2)

Danielle (S3)

Allison (S4)

Cowboy (S5)

Ivette (S6)

Erica (AS)

Danielle (S8)

Ryan (S9)

3rd place or comp king/queens:

Jason (S2)

Justin (S4)

Diane (S5)

James (S6, AS)

Janelle (S6, AS)

Eric (S8; Threw him in cause he didn't get to play on his own.)

James (S9)

Sheila (S9)

What a great idea -- a bunch of 40'ers with a token 20-something! The 20- and 30-age groups HGs have been rather shallow with screwed up priorities. Instead of getting as rank as possible and finding future HGs in bars and rehab centers, why not go to other venues to get a -- should I say -- intelligent, humorous, fun-loving, and witty group this time? I for one got tired of the constant whining and the vicious backstabbing -- all too predictable. And please... find some folks who have table manners, can articulate, have real life experiences and wash their hands... for a change. The past two BB seasons have been flops IMHO.

What a great idea -- a bunch of 40'ers with a token 20-something! The 20- and 30-age groups HGs have been rather shallow with screwed up priorities. Instead of getting as rank as possible and finding future HGs in bars and rehab centers, why not go to other venues to get a -- should I say -- intelligent, humorous, fun-loving, and witty group this time? I for one got tired of the constant whining and the vicious backstabbing -- all too predictable. And please... find some folks who have table manners, can articulate, have real life experiences and wash their hands... for a change. The past two BB seasons have been flops IMHO.

Excellent post and WELCOME TO MORTY'S! :party_smilie:

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the people that were voted out right way. The people that were there for a few days that you don't get to know. Like Ashlea, Amanda, Mike, Jacob, NEIL (what happened to him?) and other people that didn't get their 15 mins of fame.

that would be cool

but it would suck too be first evicted again :animated_rotfl:

theme:second chance bb

Okay, how about...

NO people trying to get into show business... none of this "I want to have my own show!" or "I want to be a movie star!" and all that stuff. Because really, all they end up doing is just playing in front of the cameras and not being themselves. They should have just regular people, not trying to put their name or face out there trying to get famous, but who just want to be on the show and win some money.

That being said... the twist?

I think it should be played single, but chosen in couples who are TOTAL opposites. For instance, have an extremely conservative Christian in the house, and then have a Wiccan or some other religion that would cause clashes. Have a hard working middle aged guy and also have a total free loader. There would be so many clashes in opinion and it would actually be INTERESTING because you never know who would pair up with who.

I want them to have comps of some type every day for points. Does not have to be so elaborate... and the one with the least amount of points... is automatically put on the block... the other nominee based on HOH choice. This would stop the throwing and make it really interesting.

I like that idea TwinCity!!!

I'm watching Australia BB and they have task that last several days. One week the houseguest would wake up to the back yard being extremely messy as if there was a party the night before and they had to clean it up. If they completed the task then they were awarded previleges. The next week they had to take turns catching balls that came over the wall. This week they have partnered up to learn different dances. So they have to practice all week for the Sunday show. They are not allowed to strategize unless they are in the Strategy room. The HOH does not have their own room. The American version is so boring because it seems like they just sit around and don't have much to do unless it is the couple of competitions and then they just last a few hours and it is over. Back to sitting around.

i hate out right stupid hg that make dumbest decision

i hope bb puts a limit of them this season

these are hg that have you screaming at tv

eg. nat vote james back in, jameka giving up all her pov and hoh

hahahahha so true...

i also like the daily comp idea... the australia one sounds so much better than the american one... i heard the ones in other countries are CRAZYYY.. like people seriously going insane with each other... i love when the people fight, especially this past season. it was only interesting when james started crying or nat got yelled at.

Archived