What Kind Of Cast Would You Like To See?

mikala328

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey FatCat, MrsFroman and Marty...I think you three and I (representing the older generation) would do well against some of the kiddy right here on Morty's .... whatcha say girls...????

Seriously...why doesn't BB producers just investigate the BB boards. They'd find plenty of willing, able, adverse, deranged, mix of society possible. The could only communicate via the board, no photo sending...evaluate only on a thread...one that all could read, but not opinionate on. (Make own thread for that!)

What a hoot it be, if say 7 or 8 from Morty's and 7-8 from another site...unbelievable fun!!!

Heyyyy!!!! Can a Big Girl (almost 44 yo) join ya??? Everyone likes a weight loss show so I would go in the house, start working out every day, swimming laps, eating healthy, quit smoking, and lose weight!!! If I could afford to quit my job, make less money (unless I won) and leave my life for 3 months, I'd do it.

(*let me lay down, this feeling will pass*)

Guest RaineL

I think it would be funny to have one couple from each season of the hg's who most hated each other like for instance ED and Jen from bb8 and James and Natalie from bb9!! What do you guys thinK?? :hug:

Everyone likes a weight loss show so I would go in the house, start working out every day, swimming laps, eating healthy, quit smoking, and lose weight!!!
:hahohi:

Your in BigMD...and I would go along with everything but the "not smoking" .... I'd need that vise to get through the three months...infact I would make Evel's habit look mild....but I don't spit like a camel, like he does...

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

:juggle: Just so Wicky and Marty know....

Suz - I agree on the smoking thing. How about a smokers only house? *LOL* Then we could all hear that smoker's hack about 43% of the time on the feeds.

Mrs. F I always thought that some celebs was a great idea too. I thought they may have been heading in that direction after that All Stars season.

Most importantly I want to see D-I-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y! All races, ages, sizes, creeds, and absolutely NO ACTORS or MODELS. Regular everyday folks that I run into at the local grocery store. I do not need eye candy, just creative game play.

OMG Marty you just made me laugh so hard, about the meds thing,yeah we could get a cpl different groups from right here,lololol, bigmd we could not do it without you,lolol, I wonder if they let them have their regular meds that you normally take, cause I know i do have certain things I never leave home without,lol

I dunno about meds, Fatcat. Sheila had a bitch of a time just getting her TylenolPM and that's an over the counter thing. I'll bet they try their hardest to get unmedicated HGs. *LOL*

I think it would be humorful for just one season only to have washed up child actors play this game. Just one season. I feel fairly confident that Gary Coleman would probably do it. Screech might be amusing in a train wreck sort of way. Get the kid who played Bobby Brady on there. Maybe even Cindy. I'm sure a lot of the kids from the Facts of Life aren't doing anything. LOL

well in this day and age, that would be a hard one,lol

I'll tell ya tho I was laughing my butt off at the boys in the house tonight, they are such jerks, so full of hemselves, here they are, they have arrived, drinkin crystal, but they cannot talk the dr peeps out of a stinkin cigarette, yep they are so good at controlling the masses, but can't convince the show folks to slip them a ciggy, they were jonesin too, made me feel gooood!!!!! I guess they ain't so gansta after all, made my night.

Go to the Labor Board and find people that have been hurt by being laid off and badly need to be on BB as a job for 3 months.

I think that would be good.. I'd rather see people who need the money then people who are going to just update their portfolio or just piss it away or whatever.

Talking about all these vices, they should take a whole bunch of different people with some kind of addiction/passion (not drugs) and not let them have any. Kind of like bring in an alcoholic and they can't have any alcohol (but the others can) Take an overweight person and only make them eat veggies/diet foods. Take a buff personal trainer and not let them work out. Smoker and no ciagarettes...etc..... but all the other guests can do what the other ones can't have. LOL!!!

14 folks no reality background, models etc...

no hg that are familiar with each other

After just reading the most recent posting on the overnight talks between Adam and Ryan...the UNFAIR sheila-bashing that just maligns this poor woman's character---she did NOT hit on EITHER of those guys. In fact, Sheila and Sharon were the ONLY two women in this entire game (THE ONLY TWO PLAYERS, SINCE THE MEN WERE PRETTY MUCH ALL DAWGS) who actually had modesty and a moral compass that worked at least 80 percent of the time. Sheila was loyal to Adam and he has trashed her like in such a base and vulgar way. Ryan is just...low class scum. I have determined that I REALLY want to see MORE people like She-bot and Sharon. Good young people, good middle aged people, good older people. INTELLIGENT people who can hold a conversation without SWEARING every ten seconds. I am just so disgusted with this season and I do not want anyone to win. This may be sick, but the only joy I will find is if Adam does NOT win this and THEN finds out he's been fired from his job.

BB!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... YOUR AUDIENCE IS LARGELY WOMEN IN THE 25 TO 50 AGE BRACKET. WE DON'T WANT BEAUITFUL FAKE-BODIED FILTHY MOUTHED SCUM ON THE SHOW.... WE WANT NORMAL PEOPLE AND HUGE VARIETY. PLEASE DELIVER. I KNOW I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT WATCH ANOTHER SEASON LIKE THIS ONE. IF I SEE THE FIRST NIGHT AND I SENSE A CARBON COPY OF THIS SEASON...I WILL FIND OTHER WAYS TO OCCUPY MY EVENING TELEVISION VIEWING TIME.

It seems from what I'm reading on this string, that most of us agree.

I am not watching the feeds or BBAD with the 2 bros in the house. What you told me makes me ill. It makes me sick to think that Adam is still bashing Sheila when she is gone out of the house. I tried to convince myself that he did it to get Ryan to keep him only. I had hope that Adam would have Sheila's back.

Sheila was the ONLY loyal person in the house. She never went to Ryan and made a deal with him even with all the money on the line. She was determined to stay loyal to Adam.

If he is still bashing her now then I am writing him off as a piece of TRASH.

This season made me sick with all the dysfunctional people that could not keep their word longer then 5 seconds and would do anything anything for the money.

I am just so over these people. I hate to see either of these guys get the money.

Archived