What Kind Of Cast Would You Like To See?

mikala328

I was just thinking a fun season would be to take all family members, put them in there, and let them fight it out....you know how family can be when it comes to money.... :animated_scratchchin: I think it would be entertaining...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be crazy, there are a lot of dysfunctional famlies out here,lol, it might be fun for it o be all one gender house, they would end up killing each other

Didn't that show sort of happen already? Wasn't it called The Family and George Hamilton hosted it. I think so.

I want to see Senior Citizens on a fixed income. :) I want to kick it old school with the BB house, as my kids would say!

that would definately be a good one MrsF, bu they would need to get some hip seniors to do the kickin,lol

I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of young wannabe models and actors, mostly very good looking, with maybe one kid thrown in who might have say, a pink mohawk. Plus of course a token old gal, homosexual, and racial minority.

Guess I'll tune in tonight?

(Just trying to be funny.)

Anything they give me for BB10, you know I'll be OK with.

Fatcat - Maybe so...I think it would be cool. 60 is the new 40 ya know! *LOL* I just wonder how much different it would be...would they backstab in the same way and as often? Would they trash talk like the younger ones? It's a fascinating thing to ponder.

It would be interesting to see all actors/actresses too. Maybe all B listers, but no has-beens. I would want to make the prize a factor, but not for like Dustin Diamond types who obviously need the work. It would be interesting to see how cutthroat they are.

well here is how I see it, the conniving would be sooo much more subtle and done in a way that you would not know you were gone till you were walkin out the door,you wouldn't even know you were backtabbed ill you were pullin the knife out, it would be "you hipster, you flipsters, you finger poppin Daddys", "Dig this Jazz",lolol I would apply if they did a house like with us that are a little older.

that would be an interesting one. I wait tables and I am telling you when I get a table that is hearing impaired, it is a whole different experience.

I would just like a variety of people.. not just the same girl and guy with a different skin or hair color. I wish when they did interviews and what not they weren't alowed to see the potential hg. then maybe we could get some people with personalities and by personality I do not mean someone who prances around half naked (which apparently is bb's idea of personality) ... I'm the average age of the bb hg, but I wish the hg were alot older and actually trying to win the money for their family instead of trying to further their career or whatever the past few seasons have been trying to do..

I think BB10 will be a clone of BB9 (age wise 20 somethings with a token 40 something thrown in). As long as A. Grodner is still in charge.

I know its hard to find people who can take 3 months off.....so they get students, and young people who don't have financial obligations. It would be nice to get an older crowd....30, 40, and 50 somethings. The game play would be different. So would the comps.

:pixiedust:

I hope not TCS, what a bore it will be, but it could not get worse, this has been the worst for me.

Fatcat

well here is how I see it, the conniving would be sooo much more subtle and done in a way that you would not know you were gone till you were walkin out the door,you wouldn't even know you were backtabbed ill you were pullin the knife out, it would be "you hipster, you flipsters, you finger poppin Daddys", "Dig this Jazz",lolol I would apply if they did a house like with us that are a little older.

Fatcat - *LOL* Cool Daddio! I agree that things would be more subtle. It would maybe be a thinking person's game then. I would love that! I might even apply if they needed a token PWT houseguest.

I'd like to see people of different ages from all over that can work all angles to win. No Cry Babies or people with excuses why they can't do this or that. I'd like to see some real competition from them all. Players like Adam, Natalie and James who will fight to win.

I'd love to see a cast that included people with Dr Will's charm and who are witty (I love word games so yea......) Less focus on bodies (case in point - did they pick Nat because of her fake chest or her intelligence?) so please more intelligence (I'm thinking of that ex-FBI guy? What was his name? Jack?) but from what I've heard, those type of people can't get off work for 3 months! :inquisitive: So we're stuck with dummies? This cast just really sucked big time. :smilielol:

I think part of the problem this season (and the three before it) is that 90% of the cast was in the same peer group. As a result, we ended up with a much less interesting social game. With the exception of Sheila (who was much older) and James (who was much weirder), everyone else this season fit into a group that I could easily see hanging out together if they had met under regular circumstances. The social game involves learning to get along with people who are not like you and bonding enough to watch out for each other as long as possible. I think when you have so many HGs in the same peer group you end up with cliques that divide tthe house right down the middle. This trend started with the Nerd Herd vs. the Sov6. As counterintuitive as it sounds, when everyone is different they all seem to get along better and I think when the social aspect is working the strategy aspect becomes more interesting.

Great post and HELLO Jeepgirl...

Hey FatCat, MrsFroman and Marty...I think you three and I (representing the older generation) would do well against some of the kiddy right here on Morty's .... whatcha say girls...???? :animated_rotfl:

Seriously...why doesn't BB producers just investigate the BB boards. They'd find plenty of willing, able, adverse, deranged, mix of society possible. The could only communicate via the board, no photo sending...evaluate only on a thread...one that all could read, but not opinionate on. (Make own thread for that!) :popcorn:

What a hoot it be, if say 7 or 8 from Morty's and 7-8 from another site...unbelievable fun!!!

Archived