Wednesday, April 23rd

mjcs

Thanks Tessieroo, I was thinking that Sun would be the last show, I am dying to see what the jury asks those 2 , and very interesed to see what they have to say, Ryan thinks he has it all figured out, and that Sheila will not even get to go to the jury house, he was acting last night like her vote would not count, what a nimrod he is, and I am resigned that he is going to F2 but he sure will not win

Yep Marty, and I think later when Adam does visit Sheila out in LA cause she lives there , and once it all settles down he will feel bad about at least not giving her a shot at the 50 grand, the finale vote will show him that she was right about him winning

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?sh...30&start=30

Anyone see the stuff here? Weren't Adam and Natalie talking about opening a Clothing Store called Girls on Girls or something like that? Hmmmm seems it already exists. I didn't open all the links there but i'm calling fishy to something happening in that house.

it was interesting reading the posts over there on those pages

On the feeds Sheila was talking to herself / producers in the BY saying her and Adam are deserving and Ryan is greedy and a bully and if Ryan was called into DR for 30 min she can talk to Adam alone.

I'm confused

First what makes one person more deserving then another? Game play and winning as many comps to have the power to make decisions or their life story and financial situation.

Second if throughout the game different comps come up and offer different prizes is a person supposed to after winning one or two stop playing to give others a chance or is this a game where you play to win what ever comps and prizes there are.

My opinion is this is a once in a lifetime chance and you play the best you can and if you win one, two or all great if not you tried and that's all you can do.

If Sheila didn't play the single Mom card so much I might like her a little, my mother as well as others were single Moms and I never heard them cry and complain like Sheila, they worked hard and took care of their children they best they could. I'd have to say if Sheila was my mother I'd be embarrassed of her and her crying and complaining all the time.

I would give have given to have had a mother as devoted to me as Sheila is to her son.

It is not like she is a BAD person.

Hope she gets through to Adam. I would love to see her get some $$.

I raised 4 kids alone, and I raged and cried a lot but not to any one in particular, so it may not have been the best card to play but she has to try everything, I do not down her for it, I do not think she feels that because she is a single mom she deserves it more, she is just like anyone else who needs money she will try anything, especially in the game, I think it hindered her rather than helped her, but I am no putting her down for it, I read a really nice interview wih her son done this am and he is not embarassed and says she has struggled and he appericates her sooo much, good kid,lol

I loved her arguement (right in front of Ryan) that even if Adam takes someone else to the end? She'd vote for him anyway. But Ryan said (basically threatening Adam) that if Adam doesn't take him the end? He wouldn't vote for Adam. (I thought it was "Bros all the way" but apparently there are conditions on that according to Ryan) And Adam just sat there, very quiet....listening. :animated_scratchchin:

It could be all the carrying-on on Sheila's part is for show in front of Ryan -- to give Adam more of an excuse to pick her over him. The thinking is that Adam caves in when others go crying to him, so it might not make Adam look so bad if/when he evicts Ryan (which I suspect he will do). I would be really surprised if Adam doesn't pick Sheila for final two (if he wins the final HOH), and this helps to lay the groundwork for Ryan's eviction.

Young "men" teasing an picking on a woman is just so disrespectful.

Sad that Sheila had to go through this game with all the teasing and shitty treatment.

I don't understand Sheila's strategy. She tells Adam: 1) If I am evicted, I will give you my jury vote; 2) If Ryan is evicted, he will not give you his jury vote. And this is supposed to convince Adam that Sheila should STAY in the Final 2, and Ryan should GO (to the jurY)? Huh?

I am not watching, I hear what you guys are saying, but it is finito for me, Ryan is a pig, and I do hope Adam get every single vote from the jury, I am playin playstation, the hell with them

Archived