Big Brother 10 Countdown

DreamAngel

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 30 minutes til the finale of BB9 and then these darn horny hgs will be over with and we can move onto BB10! it better be good. :) we def deserve it after this mess of a season. til death do us part? or... until the middle and we change our minds?

Here's the BB10 ad.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x58f4s_bb10_shortfilms

Definitely room for speculation. Will it be another all-stars again, already? "Together Again" -- I HOPE NOT. We'll undoubtedly end up with with more than one of the crackheads from this season. Uuuuugh. One is one too many.

Then again, maybe all it means is Summer and BB are together again. I'm really paranoid that I'm going to have to see these people again. :P

I think "together again" does mean that. I think it will be an all-stars from BB8 and BB9. I could be wrong...

the usually comment would be i cant wait

but after last season i can wait :lol:

Yeah, I definitely think it means that Big Brother is back in the summer again!

Grodner was on Housecalls saying that they weren't ready to do an "all-stars" season yet, as they just did one in season 7.

This year they're creating a more "age diverse" cast, so expect some oldies but goodies.

yeah i think that i agree with everyone that says that summer and bb are back together

thats it, no people from previous seasons

please not yet

glad to see SUMMER and BB back together for yet another year

they houseguests of BB9 were in the house a total for 234 days... it seemed that way at least...

And Im pumped for the Summer edition.. I hope there is another Allstars (I love daniele!). but not for a another season or 2 due to the fact there isnt that many to choose from.

They aren't the only ones thinking it will be some sort of all stars, but it's not what they are thinking... Most believe it will be a page out of Suriviors book and fans vs favs... At least that's what one of the past houseguests told me that they and another of the past houseguests think, and niether of them were in seasons 8 or 9...

Archived